Finally (TaeNy)

Second Chance For Loving You

Taeyeon POV

I am just a simple girl who love arts and sport of course. Basketball and badminton, but I am more focus on my basketball. I live with my parents who working as the President of Kim Models Agency. My hobby is playing game and annoying my bestfriends with my childist side.

Now we were gathered in the school garden, not doing anything. Just relax and enjoy time together. In fact I've had known Sooyoung since the age of six years and I met Yuri when I was eight years old. Since then the three of us were always together. Then Yoona come among us and I am very happy to know her and have her as my bestfriend. Our friendship is more complete with Krystal who is very spoiled to us, in spite of the fact that she is a very stubborn.

We are currently concentration in practice because the next three months there will be a basketball  competition among senior high school in Seoul. So far our team is strong enough. Plus there is Yoona, she has a wonderful skill. I thought she is was very good at playing basketball. She was a foward who shot like a sniper. But even then, we can not underestimate the other teams. We have to keep practicing to provide the best for our school.

"Unnie..." Kystal called us all.

"Yes Krys." We all answered simultaneously.

"Is this like the feeling of falling in love?" She was sleeping at Yoona's lap. I saw among the four of us, she is closest to Yoona.

"Why do you suddenly ask such that thing maknae?" Yuri said.

"I think I've fallen in love with Seohyun. But I do not know how to express it."

"Aw... My cute dongsaeng is confused." Sooyoung said.

"You just need to tell her Krys."

"How can I tell if my brain was seemed blank everytime by her side Unnie."

"That's love Krys. You will be nervous when she is around. Even the words that you had been prepared will go away when her near you. Just don't keep it yourself. Confess to her so she will know about your feeling." I replied.

"I will Unnie. I just waiting for the right time. Do you have someone special Unnie?"

I watched all of my bestfriends nodded. I wonder who the special person for them. Well, Yoona has clearly fallen in love with Jessica. But Sooyoung and Yuri, I never saw them approaching a girl. Everyday we just all surrounding by our fans. Yes everyone in the world know so well that we are all more interested in girls than boys.

"There must be someone special for us Krys. Myself, I am not sure whether the person I love to have the same feeling as me." Yuri said.

"Wow... who is the lucky girl Yul?" I asked.

"Someday you'll understand Taetae."

After a short conversation we all fell silent. Busy with our own mind. How about myself? There was one lady who got me interested and she was perfect in my eyes. And I'm planning on going to confess to her as soon as I could.

I see the clock on my wrist. Two o'clock in the afternoon. I remembered that I had set up the equipment to practice this afternoon. Yes, I was captain of the basketball team principal of our school. Therefore, I have to really take care of the preparation of our practice.

"Girls, I'll go into the basketball hall first to set up training today. See you on the field. And do not be late or else you will run ten laps."

"Okay Kim dorky. We will." Sooyoung answered and I just hit her head playfully and walked to the basketball hall.

On the way I was getting a little run. Then I run as faster as I could. For my luckyness, I ran for a little until I bump into someone while I'll turn the second corridor. We are in a awkward position with I was on top of her. We looked at each other and I am drowning into her beauty eyes.

One second...

Two seconds...

Three seconds...

My heart was beating very fast as wanted to run out of life. After a while I realized and automatically stands. I offered my hand on her and she grabbed it.

"Ugh... so... sorry Tiffany-shi. I was in a hurry and ran so as not to be careful." I said with a stammer.

"It's okay Taeyeon-shi."

"Are you okay?"

"Yes, I am doing okay. But, can you let go of my hand?" Oh my oh... I facepalmed myself. I realized that I was still holding her hand.

"Oh... sorry again. And I have to go."

"Okay. Be careful." Then I walked toward the basketball hall, but there are things that stopped me. Come on Taeyeon, this is your chance. She is already here and you just have to do it. Now or never. I turn around and see the Tiffany walking casually and calling her.

"Tiffany-shi." She looked back.

"Yes Taeyeon-shi. Is there anything I can do?" She seemed confused.

"Can I talk to you?"

"Huh? What is wrong?"

I walked up to her and invited her to sit on a nearby bench. She followed me and her face like someone who was confused.

"I do not know where to begin. But I guess I have to say it now or I'll be late." I started talking.

"You scared me Taeyeon-shi."

"Sorry. I just wanted to tell you that..." I encourage myself to held her hands and looked directly at her eyes.

"You know that we've known each other since junior high school. And even though we do not speak too often, I'm always watching you. From afar of course because I don't have the courage to come near you without being nervous. You made me forget all kinds of things just by looking at your eyesmile. Your pretty eyes never stop haunting my sleep. When you're joking with your bestfriends and laugh out loud, without me knowing I was also smiling. I just want to say, I love you Tiffany-shi. I know this is so sudden, but I do not want to regret it if I had not had time to tell you."

"Since when do you like me?" She asked me and her voice very cold, add nervous to myself.

"Since the first year in junior high school. It's okay if you can not answer my question now. I just wanted to be honest with you because I was not able to hold it again. And I'll wait if y-..."

"I like you too. I love you too." She cut my sentence before I finish.

"Wh... what? What did you just say?"

"Shall I do it again?"

"If you can I want to hear it again."

"I love you too Taeyeon. Since I dont know when. But I know I was very pleased to see your behavior and your dorkiness are sometimes very weird, for me it was all very cute. Do you think that only you who wacthing me from afar? I also do it to you." This time she answered by looking straight into my eyes. I can see the honesty there.

"So, will you be my girl?"

"Absolutely yes Tae."

I was very happy to hear the answer from her. I do not think she has the same feeling as me. Because truly, I never had time to approach her because I was very shy and she is always with her bestfriends when I dared to approach her. Even it is so difficult to talk to her beside my nervousness.

Tiffany POV

What a dream I had last night? Someone who I've admired for expressing her love for me and I still can not believe that she loves me. Oh God, really there is no waste I waited for her to immediately close to me. Now I belong to her.

Taeyeon looked at me lovingly. Her eyes were so attractive. Slowly she rubbed my cheek and then moved closer to the empty space between our lips. She kissed me sincerely. Without lust. I kissed her back and wraps my arms around her neck. She hugged my waist and pulled me closer to her. About five minutes of our lips locking session takes place. Taeyeon then release it and we regain our breath. I saw she pulled something out of her bag.

"Now that you've become mine, allow me put it on you. Actually I bought this necklace on the final year of our junior high school." She stuck her key necklace and a pendant necklace with a padlock initials 'T' in front of me and I just nodded.

I turned my body so she is easier to put it on my neck. I was doing so to her. For me the padlock necklace and for her the key pendant. That is mean, only her who have access to my heart. She has the key of my heart. And this heart will be only beating for her.

Later she hugged me from behind and whispered 'I love you' in my ear. As the music is very melodious to me. I will never get tired to hear it.

"I love you too." I turn around to told her and give her my eyesmile.

"Now Tiffany Hwang is mine. She is my girlfriend. Everyone should know that." Taeyeon yelled very loud and I could only look down embarrassed to see the action. Then she hugged me tightly. Thanks God we are together now.

 

^That is my gift for the locksmith. I will update again tomorrow morning I think. Wish me luck guys. :)