Myself

Second Chance For Loving You

A girl brushed her hair. Just woke up from her sleep with dreaming meet a girl she called her angel. Because in her dream, the one the she met was so pretty, and even gorgeous.

With a very lazy manner, the girl went to the bathroom. Immediately she took a shower while singing her favorite song. Not felt, she spent thirty minutes to shower.

Once out of the shower, she opened her closet and took the new uniform. She wear her uniform and wearing makeup that is not too thick, standing in front of the glass. She sure looks very beautiful.

With very cheerful, she set the books she needed for today into her bag. The new school, new environment and new friends. It was all she thought about since last night. And she is so excited.

This is not the first time she lived in Seoul, but since her father and mother divorced, her father brought her to Japan. At that time they were living alone with several assistants.

At that time she was 9 years old when she heard her father and mother had a big fight.

Flashback.

"I love you so much but how could you betray me. What have not I given you?" Her father said to her mother.

"I'm tired of living with you. I already do not love you anymore. Better to get a divorce." Her mother replied very rudely as if innocent.

"And what's Yoona? Did not you think about her future? She took us to grow."

"I do not care. I think you're able to raise her own. Tonight I will go wether you like it or not."

"So you really prefer him than me? Instead Yoona? Our little family? Please do not go. We need you."

Yoona saw her father kneeling in front of her mother and crying. Yoona do not like to see her parents cry.

With tears that she could no longer bear it, she came out of her room and hugged her mother.

"Eomma, please do not leave me and Appa. We love you." Her tears torrential wetting her cheeks.

Her mother released her from her arms without mercy.

"Not Yoona. Eomma not love your Appa anymore. Eomma must go."

Soon she saw her mother out of her room carrying a suitcase and left her. Her heart is very fragile at the time. Do not know why, her heart is very sore. She was a child to be able to understand what was broken heart. But before she knew what it meant, she had felt it.

That was the last word she heard from her mother. Since then, she did not know anything about the news of her mother. She felt her father is enough even precious to her. She hated her mother because her father had hurt.

End of flashback.

Always crying. That is what will happen when Yoona remember all of it. She always promised to keep her father and would not hurt him.

Again she checked her appearance in front of the mirror. Perfect! That is what occurred to her mind. Thank God, you still love me to this day.

"Okay Goddess Yoong. You're very beautiful today. I hope today you'll always cheerful. And also a new school and new friends will accept you. Hwaiting !!!

Her habit that she never forget to do. Speaking to herself for a huge confidence boost.

With bright hearts, she went downstairs to the dining room. There, her father was already waiting with clothes neatly prepared to go to the office.

Yes, her father is a construction concession. More precisely Im Corporation. In addition to being president of Im Corporation, her father there was also an architect. And Yoona also inherited her father's talent in the field of construction.

This time she was sitting in the second year of senior high school. After graduation she plans to take the school of architecture in England and her father supports her. Whatever his daughter wanted, he never challenged.

"Good morning, Appa." Yoona's father kissed her cheek and then Yoona sat down beside him.

"Morning too my lovely daughter. How was your first sleep in Seoul after all these years?"

"Not so bad Appa. The air here is very good. Appa always right when choosing a place to stay." Yoona smiled at her father.

"Appa hope you're welcome to stay here until you finish your senior high school. Then you can go to college whenever you want. Appa is sorry we had to move to Seoul suddenly and you have to part with your friends in Japan."

"It's okay Appa. I really do not mind. Wherever the place, as long as both of us, I really do not mind. Anyway, this is the 21st century Appa, we can still communicate with the video call or chat. You've been very old, Appa."

Her father pouting heard the joke of his daughter. In his heart, he was very happy to see his daughter could always make him smile. She never failed to remove her father's sadness or fatigue in the work. Every time he met his daughter after work, fatigue disappear immediately replaced with happiness.

"Aw... My daughter is very cheesy person. I wonder who's the girl who lucky to get your attention." Her father pinched his daughter cheek.

"You will know who when I have it Appa. for now, I don't have one." Her father just nodded.

Yes, her father know that she is more interest with girls rather than guys. But he never has problem about it. He still love her daughter.

They ate quietly and exchanging stories. Enjoy every time they had. As a president of a large company, Mr. Im very busy. But he never forgot his daughter and always had time for her. As of this moment. After completion of breakfast, Mr. Im drove his daughter to her new school.

SM Senior High School. Here Yoona will attend. One of the most expensive schools throughout the city. Thirty-minute journey from their home. Finally they arrived at the destination.

"Okay my deer, Appa will send a driver to pick you up when I go home. Take care of yourself. Do not make troubles again in the new school. Understand?"

"Ne Appa. Do not be concerned, I'll take care of myself. I was not a child Appa. All right, I'll go. Do not want to be late on my first day. Take care Appa, do not forget to have lunch and watch your health." Yoona kissed her cheek and ran shouting at her Appa.

"I love you, Appa."

"I love you too, my deer."

Mr. Im only able to see and shook their heads to his daughter. Shortly thereafter, he was driving towards his office.