You Cover My Heart

Second Chance For Loving You

Sunny POV

I, Tiffany and Hyeyeon agreed to meet Jessica at her house tonight. We know that Yoona wanted to make a surprise for her and of course we are participating in the plan that Yoona made. We also have prepared a birthday gift for Jessica.

We drive to Jessica's home. When we entered we went straight to Jessica's room. And when we opened the door of her room, she was lying on her bed and being visible in conditions that she is on a bad mood.

"Hello Sica. What are you doing?" I asked her.

"What you see is what I do." She answered and ignored us without looking at us.

"Hey, I'm asking you in a good way."

"Does that mean I have to answer well too when actually I am down right now?"

"Come on, tomorrow's your birthday and you'd rather grumpy like this?" Tiffany said.

"You'd better come with us on a sudden vacation." Hyoyeon added.

"No girls. I just want my Yoona here."

"Seriously Jessica, we are your bestfriends. I will take no as an answer. Now, pack your things and you come with us." I said to her.

"Ugh... you are too much guys. Okay I will."

Eventually we managed to make Jessica to follow what we want. We plan to go to North Bimini Island. By the way, I've never gone there and I'm very corious about the beauty of the island. Yoona, Yuri, Taeyeon, Sooyoung, Krystal, and Seohyun are already there. I miss my Yuri now.

After we all had finished preparing the necessary things, we went to the airport up the taxi. Along the way there Jessica just scowled and grumbled.

"You know that I have not talked to Yoona to go with you."

"So, just call her Jessie, right now."

"That is my plan."

Jessica pulled out her phone and and began phoning several times. But the expression on her face showed that Yoona is not picking up the phone from her.

"How is it Sica?" Hyoyeon asked.

"No answer. Sure she was engrossed with that girl." She looked angry.

"Let's forget it. We are on vacation for some happiness right?" I cheered her up.

"Okay, whatever."

Jessica POV

We arrived at an island that become so amazing. After I learned, we went to North Bimini Island. And seriously, the island is like paradise. The island offers a fascinating memories and will remember for anyone who visit it. This place is suitable for couples who want to relax in an atmosphere of tranquility. Here also there are some villas are directly facing the sea and looks very stunning. How I wish to come here with my Yoongie.

I watched around and looked at the clock on my wrist. This clock is a gift from Yoona couple of weeks ago when we were dating. 10:30 pm. I wonder where is Yoona today. There has been no word from her and I was very worried.

"Hi, you're very fond daydreaming." She told me.

"I just worried about her Sunny."

"What are you worrying about her?"

"I'm afraid she left me."

"What? I don't think so but Jessica, are you forget that you and Yoona are..."

"I am not in the mood to talk about that Sunny."

"Oh, okay. I am sorry. Now, change your clothes with it and I'll pick you up in an hour, you understand?" I nodded at the moment she gives me the white box.

I immediately shower and get going. Inside the box there is a white dress and a crown of flowers complete with shoes like a princess in a kingdom. Did I really wear this all? But fine. Anyway my bestfriends are told me to wear it and I do not want to disappoint them.

One hour is right, Sunny came to pick me up. She asked me to go, but before that she covered my eyes. I just followed her.

"Happy birthday to our Jessica." I heard screams of my bestfriends. Then each one of them kissed my cheek.

"Thanks guys. So, Can I open it now?"

"Not yet because your main gift still prepared. You can open your eyes when you listen about the sound of the close door okay?" Tiffany told me.

"It's not a horrible thing associated with ghosts or cucumber, right?"

"No, I'm sure you'll love it."

"I believe on you girls."

"We will go right now. Enjoy the night birthday girl." And then I think they came out.

After hearing closed doors voice I opened my eyes and I was surprised because it was very dark here. I was in a ballroom. I was getting nervous because I was so scared by the dark. Not much later I heard the sound of the piano sings 'Happy Birthday' and the lights came on, illuminating a girl sitting in front of a white piano. She look stunning in a white gown and also there is a crown of flowers on her head.

I really do not believe it to see her. She is Yoona. With a sweet smile on her face, she smiled at me while holding a black and white rows in front her. I am speechless. Angry, confused, happy, everything becomes one in my feelings.

Instantly lights on and the whole room was decorated with balloons shaped white love. In the middle of the room there is a banner that read 'Happy B'day My Angel". White roses scattered on the floor. It is really a white birthday. When she finished playing a song for me, she walked up to me slowly. Bring tulips bouquet in her hands. I remained silent, just looking at her without expression.

"Happy birthday my princess." She handed me the flower and took my hand then kissed the back of it.

"What are you doing here?"

"What? Give you surprise of course."

"I thought you are busy with that girl."

"Are you jealous?" Now she is teasing me.

"No."

"Ah... too bad then. Because my planning with Sana are make you jealous but it seems fail."

"So, you did that on purpose? Ignore me for three days?" I pinched her arm.

"Ugh... it's hurt my angel. I just want to prepare something special for you and Sana-sama help me."

"Oh..."

"Do not be mad princess. You already look so gorgeous in that gown. So, will you give me an honor to dance with you my angel?" She offer me her hand and I took it. Who could resist the charming gilr like her? She pulled me closer and I rested my head on her shoulder while she is holding my waist.

"I miss you baby. I am sorry."

"I miss you too. And since you gave me romantic gift, I forgive you."

We danced with love. Tonight is the most beautiful birthday in the history of my life. Thanks Yoona, I can see how great is your love and I am happy being with you.

Yoona POV

I've been wanting to go to this island together with people I love and now it's come true. Myth has it that couples who come here will live happily ever after, and I believe it. I also bought a villa here as a gift for Jessica. Sure, Teyeon and everyone always have a great things to do for surprising someone. They are really mybestfriend.

"I love you." I said to her.

"I love you too my prince."

"Baby, I bought a villa here as a gift for you." She was surprised to hear it.

"You do not have to do it. You are here is the best gift ever for me."

"I just want to do the best for you."

"Thank you Yoongie." She pecked my lips.

"I have one more gift for you princess." I pulled out two pieces of the same necklace with a blue star pendant.

"Yoona..." Jessica seemed speechless.

"This necklace is a necklace given by Appa to me eight years ago after my mother left Appa and choose to be with another man. Appa told me I had to give one of these necklaces for someone that I truly love. And I believe you are my true love Jessica. I know that you are the only one for me. I love the way you say good morning to me, I love to wake up next to you, I love the way you kiss me, I love the way you smile, I love the way you are jealous over the simple matter, I love every single things you have to do with me, and I love the way you love me Jessica. You are like an air to me, because without air that I could not breathe. That is why I need you here. And your love here." I pointed at my heart.

"Today I'm going to be honest with you. Actually I was afraid to make a commitment in a relationship. That's what caused me too hard to fall in love. Shadows when Appa hurt always comes up. But my love for you erase my fear Jessica and I know you deserve to receive all my love." I pair the necklace to her and she was doing the same thing to me.

"Do not be afraid anymore Yoona. I'll always be here for you, loving you with all my life. You are my first and will be my last. I promise."

"You know baby, the star pendant is mean that my love for you like a star. Even you can not see it, but it is always there. No matter what or whenever I am, this heart beat is belong to you. And the blue colour means a sea because I am drowning in your love."

"Cheesy Yoong." Her cheeks blushed.

"I love you. I really love you."

She did not answer but instead she pulled me to connect our lips. Her scent, her beauty, and the taste of her lips drove me crazy. I kissed her lovingly as if I only had her in this world. Biting, nibbling, I blood from Jessica's lips since the battle of our kiss. She stuck out her tongue at me and I am gladly to it. She escaped a soft moan. Then, I carry her on brydal style without breaking our kiss towards our room. It is gonna be a long night for us.

 

^Okay. I will update again on tonight. Leave your comments and sorry if I'm being to cheesy at this chapter. Enjoy it guys.