Annoying Her

Second Chance For Loving You

Jessica POV

This day is so exhausting. Very very tiring. I have to prepare everything as much as possible so that I can be a champion at the end of this semester the singing contest. So far I've been training really hard. But, even if later on I did not win this competition, at least I've learned to work hard.

My name is Jessica Jung or Jung Sooyeon, that is my Korean name. I was seventeen years old and was still sitting in second year at the SM Senior High School. I have a younger sister named Krystal Jung Soojung. She sat in the first year.

"Unnie... where are you?"

"Ugh... what do you want Krystal?"

Without thinking longer she immediately barged into my room without knocking.

"Unnie I was very tired today." Krystal jumped sleep in my bed and hugged me.

"So? Unnie also tired. Go back to your room and let Unnie sleep."

"Do not want to. I want to sleep with Unnie."

"No. You're an adult, so you have to sleep in your own room."

"I miss you Unnie. Please let me sleep here tonight." She blinked her eyes to me and how could I resist this cutie.

"You missed eomma and appa right?" I know because she will only sleep with me when she miss our parents or afraid about her nightmare.

"Yes, I really miss them."

"Unnie miss them too Krys. Come here." I took Krystal to sleep in my arms.

Honestly though she already was growing up, I still think that she is my baby sister. I'm so over protective of anyone who approached my sister.

Our parents stayed in California. My appa is a lawyer while my eomma is the designer. They can not leave their companies there. Therefore, Krystal stayed with me because she will feel lonely when staying with our parents in America.

Krystal really spoiled with me. And I, as the oldest daughter, was always trying to protect my sister. I love her so much. She is also very close to me and of course precious to me. I see Krystal who seems to have fallen asleep. I kissed her forehead.

"Good night my lovely baby Jung. Unnie love you so much." Then I fell asleep as I hugged my sister.

The next day

"Unnie... wake up. Are not you going to go to school this morning?"

"Uh... let me sleep five more hours Krys."

"Unnie, a normal person would ask for five more minutes instead of five hours."

"Ugh... you are so annoying baby Jung."

"You want to get up right now or I'll take a cucumber in the kitchen and give it to you?" Krystal smirked.

"NO. Okay, I'm going to wake up now. Now get out, Unnie will be ready to go to school."

Thirty minutes later we were ready to go to school. I drove while Krystal playing with cell phone, laughing herself.

"You send a message to anyone Krys?"

"What Unnie? Um... Nothing, no one." From the corner of my eye looks Krystal cheeks flushed.

"Come on, do not lie to Unnie. Surely it seems special for you."

"Uh... Um... I was chatting with Seohyun."

"Who is she?"

"She was my classmate."

"Then?"

"What then Unnie?"

"What is your relationship with she? Are you girls dating?"

"W H A T? No Unnie. Not yet."

"Ah... so you just kept it on her? And willing to confess I bet."

"I did not say that." Krystal's cheeks increasingly flushed.

"Actually, you told me when you said 'not yet' and you look so shy when told Unnie about Seohyun."

"Unnie~~~ Stop teasing me and continue driving. I do not wanna die young before I expressed my feelings to Seohyun."

"Ah... see. You told me yourself and obviously you are in love with her my baby sis."

"Okay, fine~~~ Yes I am. Unnie Satisfied now?"

"Yes I am." I pinched her cheek playfully.

I always feel happy when I have to teasing her. She looks so cute and funny. We arrived at the school twenty minutes later.

"Bye Unnie. See you at home. I'm on basketball practice after school." Krystal kissed me on the cheek as she ran.

"I love you my annoying Unnie." Oh my God, my baby sist very spoiled.

I walked down the hall to the classroom. Many students are sitting on the front of the class. I entered the classroom and sat down at my desk. Soon I realized there was a box in front of me. With amazement I watched the box and found a note. Written over there.

"Open me. From your fans."

After thinking a while I opened it and...

"Arghhhhhhhhh.....!!!! Who would dare put this on my desk?"

Yoona POV

I saw my angel entered the classroom. Before that, I have prepared something for her. The first mission to teach her a lesson. I get information from some people who really understand about her. About something that she hate. From her fans of course.

After putting something on her bench I go back to my bestfriends.

"Yoong what are you doing?" Taetae asked me.

"Just shut up and let's the show begins girls."

Yuri, Taeyeon, and Sooyoung confused at my behavior.

"Chill buddies. Count with me, start from one... two... three..."

"Arghhhhhhhhh.....!!!! Who would dare put this on my desk?"

Oh my God, I don't know that my angel screams is like a dolphin scream. Very loud but I love it. I laughed out loud heard Jessica screaming. Guess what? I was informed that she hated cucumber. So this morning I brought her cucumbers. I truly believe now that she hated cucumber.

When busy laughing with my bestfriends, Jessica came over to me while her hands on her waist. Showing that she is furious right now. She glared at me. Her face was very scary but I was not afraid.

"Can I help you Princess?"

"YOU !!! HOW DARE YOU !!!" Jessica pointed her index finger on my chest.

"You must be the one putting cucumber on my desk." Woah... she seems very angry.

"Yes, it's me. There is a problem?"

"You. You really annoying. Since the first time we met you always annoying for me. And don't call me Princess. It's disgusting." Jessica looked at me sharply.

"But is that I am your charming Prince?" I playfully looked at her. Give her my charming smile.

We looked at each other long enough. Then the idea came to my mind. I lean my face closer and closer on her as if I want to kiss her. She closed her eyes very tightly. Really cute I think. She is very gorgeous when I see it closer.

I observes her face very closely. Every inches of her face. Her eyes so beautiful. Her lips seems inviting me to move on it. After a while I and my bestfriends laughing. Then Jessica conscious and opened her eyes. Her face was blushing hard when she realized that I just teasing her. She seemed very shy and ran out of the classroom.

"Yoong, is that too much? You Make her embrassed." Yuri told me.

"So what Yul? I do not care and I really enjoy it teasing her. There is still tomorrow and I'm gonna annoying her day by day."

I smiled inwardly. At least that was the only way I could continue talking with her. By continuing to make her annoying. You are so gorgeous my angel. Now I am forget how many times I told to myself that you are gorgeous as always. I think I'm getting crazy. Yes, crazy in love with her. 

 

^Okay my reader. You know what? I'm really do nothing today because of my holiday. Is killing me not doing anything beside playing with my pet, phone, and my lap top. Since my day very very empty today and I have nothing to do, then I love you guys so much, so I decide to write this chapter. How was it? Are you happy for my update. I wish you could love it guys.