Again?

Second Chance For Loving You

Yoona POV

I woke up this morning not as usual. I look at someone who was still asleep in my arms. I smiled at her. She still Sleepyhead. I put her down slowly in order she can lie down comfortably and fix her blanket. I kissed her forehead and gave her peck on the lips. I can not believe I'll be back woke up with my goddess in my arms. This morning was so beautiful.

I went to take a shower and prepare breakfast for the two of us. I plan to make a sandwich without the cucumber of course, because the material is available in the fridge is not too much. I'm busy busy pouring mayonnaise up to pieces of meat when I felt someone hugged me from behind. She kissed my neck.

"Morning my prince."

"Morning too my princess." I took her hand in order to more closely hug me.

"What are you doing?"

"I make you a sandwich."

"Really? I miss your cooking." She said to me.

"Wait in front of the TV okay, I'll deliver it there when I am done. And take shower first my lazycat."

"I do not want to." She replied. Jessica still hugging my waist.

"I will not be able to cook quickly if you hold me like this."

"I do not care."

"Please princess."

"No Yoona. I said no." She still hugged. I opted for further cooking rather than having to argue with this girl.

"Okay, you can stay here." Finally, I cook with my goddess still hugged me tightly as fear of losing me.

When I finished cooking I eat with Jessica who ate very heartily. I'm glad to see her like my cooking. I do not mind if I have to cook for her every day. As long a my gorgeous angel is here.

I'm learning some reports sent by my assistant via e-mail. I decided not to go to work today. My body is very tired. I prepared several designs to be presented in front of our clients next week. I made the concept of a playground for children. Really need a brilliant idea. I had to work hard for this.

"You do not need to be too serious Yoong." Jessica said to me and put a cup of coffee on my desk.

"I have to finish this." I replied not take my eyes off my lap top.

"You also need a break. It is already three hours you to concentrate on your work." She shut my lap top.

"But..."

"No but Yoong. Now drink this coffee. It will make you feel more comfortable." I drank coffee prepared by Jessica. It tasted better than usual.

"Do not you need to work?" I asked her.

"I do not want to go to the office." She replied and walked to the balcony. We were silent for a moment.

"Is not this life so complicated Yoong?" Jessica said, breaking the silence between us.

"Yes, sometimes."

"You can not get it together."

"What do you mean?"

"When I wanted to get what I've been dreaming, I must give the person I love to go. In addition it makes it more difficult, she went because I had hurt her." I was silent to hear her answer.

"Well, this is life. What we want is not always we get."

"I'm sorry I let you go away. I'm sorry about that night." She said.

"It's all in the past Jessica. It still hurt, but I honestly could never completely forget you."

"I really feel sorry for you Yoona. I and Yuri, we did not have a special relationship. We did not plan to meet that night. We just met in a cafe and I talked to her about you. About our problem. About the kiss, I swear I really did not realize anything at the time. I was drunk."

"I understand Jessica. Sunny already tell me everything."

"What? Sunny?" She was surprised.

"Yes Sunny."

"I still love you, Yoona." I heard Jessica said with a weak voice. I walked closer to her and holds her shoulder. She cried. I wiped her tears with both of my hands.

"Do not cry Sica. You know I can not afford if I should see you cry." I kissed her eyes.

"Can you give me a second chance for loving you Yoong?" She asked me.

I know I still in love with Jessica. I know I still want her. But I'm afraid. I'm afraid to feel the pain again, though it all happened because of a misunderstanding. I am not ready. I'm not ready to start everything with her. I'd love to say yes, but my heart will not. What happened to me?

"Yoona, why do not you answer me?"

"Sorry, I... I..."

"Do you already have someone else?" I was silent.

"I regard your silent as a yes. You should have told me from the beginning if you've loved someone else. You should not have to help me so that I would not think that you still love me. And you should not kiss me lastnight."

Jessica ran and I chased her. When arrived in front of her apartment I saw Yuri was opening the door and was going into her apartment. She saw Jessica crying. Jessica immediately ran into her room ignoring Yuri. When I will go to after her, Yuri stopped me.

"What are you doing to her?" She asked.

"None of your business!" I had to force entry.

"It's one of my business because she is my bestfriend."

"Since when you being her bestfriend?"

"Since someone named Im Yoona left her and let her suffered. Since then, she always run to me if anything happen to her." I felt jealous listening what Yuri said.

"I need to talk to her right now."

"What for? So you can make her more hurt?"

"You do not know anything about me and Jessica!"

"You who do not know anything!" Yuri yelled at me.

"So you know everything?"

"Yes. Because I witnessed how hurt her when you left her just like that without explanation."

"You are the one who caused me to leave her."

"I know I did wrong. But at least I can think clearly. And I do not take stupid decisions like what you're doing four years ago."

"I just do not know what to do back then."

"Just do not know? You made me, Sooyoung and Taeyeon worried because we do not hear anything from you for years and when you're back you're just saying you do not know? You're so stupid Yoona."

"I was..." I can not continued my sentences because of guiltiness.

"For me it's not a good reason to leave the people who love you."

"I want to talk to her today. So give me the way." I had to force entry but Yuri arrest me.

"No. I can not let her cry anymore because of you. Four years is enough she misery because you left her. You'd better get out of here."

"You!" I held Yuri's collar angrily.

"What? You want to hit me again like you did that day huh?"

"!" I let go of her and were about to leave.

"Yoona." Yuri called me. I stopped on my pace.

"Never again you approached her if you just want to hurt her again. Or I'll make you regret it."

"You have no right to stop me." I spoke without looking at her.

"I have a right because I would know how Jessica suffered because of someone idiot like you."

I went into my room and lay down on the mattress. Thinking about what I have done. You're so stupid Yoona. Obviously you and Jessica still love each other. You've wasted a second chance to get back together with her. But I can not lie to avoid my fear. Why I got to experience all of this? I should have been able to improve our relationship. Now Yuri also mad at me.

I was preoccupied thinking about Jessica when my ponsel rang. I see who's calling. Ah, my father turns.

"Hello Appa."

"Hi my lovely daughter. How are you?"

"Bad." I answered simply.

"Bad? Why?"

"I'm confused Appa."

"Is this about the job?"

"Not."

"Then?"

"It's about Jessica."

"Jessica? What's wrong with her? You met with her again and face the fact that she was married?"

"Appa ~~~ you make it worse for me." My father laughed.

"Then why Yoona?"

"I met with her and she wanted to go back with me again."

"Then what's wrong? Appa know you still love her."

"I made a mistake."

"Do not tell me you reject her. You were very foolish to do so."

"I do not reject her, I just can not answer when she suddenly asked me about that case. I'm not ready Appa. But I do not want to lose her."

"That means you have to explain why you do that on her."

"Not that easy. I think she is disappointed in me. What if she does not want to be with anymore Appa?"

"You have to fight for her Yoong. Appa know it is not easy to rebuild a relationship but the fact you love each other, Appa guess it only took a time and courage. Do not be afraid to love my child, what happens to Appa will not happen to you because Appa can told Jessica loves you sincerely. So, stop worrying about things that don't make a sense."

"I'll fix it as soon as possible Appa. Thank you for making me a little calmer."

"You're welcome sweety. Remember, I do not want you to waste a y girl like her."

"Appa ~~~ you are so ." I whined at him. This old man is really something.

"What is wrong? She was y. Do you not admit it huh?"

"Fine, I admit she is very y. Satisfied now?" My father could only laugh.

"Okay sweety, fight for your love. You can just call me if you need some help."

"Yes Appa, I will." After said love to each other he hung up the phone.

I feel calm down after talking to my father. He always know how to comfort me. As a father he is the best and nothing can change his love for me. This time I had to actually fix it before I lost her again. Aish... stupid Yoong. You're very clever in business matters, but not in love.

 

^Hello guys. Here is my update today. Enjoy reading. And God bless you. :) Oh yeah, I suggest you listening Alicia Keys titled If I Ain't Got You and We Belong Together form Mariah Carey. That is really a good song. :D