Selfish

Second Chance For Loving You

Yoona POV

Lately my relationship with Jessica are unfavorable. We rarely meet. I was confused about my feelings. Not because I did not love Jessica anymore but I was confused whether I should go to Paris or not. Yes, I decided to enroll in the Paris while Jessica said that she wanted to continue her studies in the United States. I do not know what to do with this. I decided to call someone.

"Yoong Hello, what's up?"

"Hello Taetae, I want to ask you something."

"You look serious Yoong. Tell me."

"I decided to study in Paris while Sica chose America. What should I do? I do not want a short distance of her because I'm afraid our relationship not going well."

"Have you spoken to her?"

"Not yet. We rarely see each other these days. She always busy when I ask to meet her."

"Why do not you tell your dreams at her first."

"Are you sure she will understand?"

"If she really loved you I'm sure she'll understand your dream Yoongie."

"I never doubted her love for me Taeyeon. I believe in Jessica."

"You can also invite her to school in Paris, right?"

"You're right Tae. Thank you for listening to me."

"You're welcome pal. Talk to her for good. You will keep this conflict up if no one tried to talk."

"I will Tae. I'll hang up. Bye midget." I .

"Whatever Yoong. Good luck pal. And bye."

After received advice of Taeyeon I was quite relieved. I sent a message to Jessica that she met me at our tree house tonight and she said that she would come.

"Hey my princess." I hugged her.

"Hey." She said coldly.

"Listen, I'm sorry Jessica. How I miss you a lot lately. We've rarely met."

"You seemed to create some space between us Yoong."

"Yes, I am at fault. Forgive me."

"Just do not do it again."

"I promise my princess." I kissed her lips and she kissed me back.

"So what did you suddenly ask me to come here?"

"I miss you and I want to say something to you. I decided to go to Paris."

"Why all of a sudden?"

"I wanted to reach my dream to become an architect. And from the first I dreamed to study in Paris."

"You know it will make us far apart Yoong."

"We can still communicate through anything Jessica."

"But we will rarely meet."

"Then I'll see you often."

"Do not joke around Yoona. It is not a simple thing. I can't risk our relationship for being apart from each other. The distance beetween Paris with America is not as close as you thought Yoona."

"Then you come with me to go to Paris."

"What? Why are you so immature Yoona? When are you will going stop to continue to think like a child?" I was surprised to hear that words from Jessica and she looked very angry. I didn't know that I am so immature until she told me just now.

"I am sorry. I just do not want to stay away from you."

"I have to go." Jessica took her bag and walked off.

"Jessica, wait. I'm sorry." She still runs without listen to me.

Aish... You ruined it Yoong. You should not have said that. You're always acting like a child. See now, she mad at you and do not listen to you.

Jessica POV

Already one week I did not meet with Yoona since we speak in the tree house that night. I do not understand why she always thought as a child. She should have been aware that I have a dream too. I want to be a designer and want to start studying in America.

My mind is very mess. I'd love to meet with Yoona to immediately resolve this issue. I do not want our relationship ruined just because both of us equally selfish. I asked Yuri and the others whether they know where is Yoona now but they all do not know. Because I can not stand any more of this, I decided to calm my mind down.

I went to a bar, the usual place I go when my mind was messed up. Here I can drink for all untill get drunk. The bar owners also knew me well. The atmosphere here is very comfortable. Quite calm and make my heart a little quiet. When I was drinking, I heard someone call my name.

"Jessica, what are you doing here?"

"What do you do when somebody went to the bar? Swim?" She laughed.

"Nice joke Jessica. Are you alone?"

"Yes. And what are you doing here?"

"I often go here to calm down."

"Does that mean you are now a lot of thought?"

"No. I just have not come here recently and take a sometime for myself."

"Okay. Want to drink?" I handed her a glass of alcohol.

"Thanks. I think you're having a problem."

"Just the feeling of being confused."

"About what? Yoona?"

"Yes. You're very good at guessing anything."

"Do you fight?"

"Not too big but enough to make me frustrated."

"What is wrong?"

"She told me that she wanted to go to Paris and she took me there to live with her."

"Then?"

"I want a fashion school in America a long time ago, it was my dream since I was little."

"You can invite Yoona to stay with you there as a place."

"That will not be easy. I'm not sure she wanted to."

"You have not tried it, right? I'm sure Yoona will understand."

"I'll try when I met her."

"Jessica."

"Yes. You seem to be saying something serious."

"When will you be honest with Yoona?"

"Honest? About what?"

"I know why did you were dating Yoona at the first place. You'd better be honest with her before she knew from anyone else."

"How do you know? Are you going to tell her?"

"No, I will just let you to let her know. I heard your conversation with Tiffany and others. I can not believe you just want to make Yoona aware that no one can reject a Jessica Jung. You know that Yoona love you so much, even from the beginning she met you. Love at the first sight. Whenever talking about you her eyes always twinkled. She was always happy even though you can only be seen by her from far away."

"Stop it! You made my mind more and more chaotic." I listened to her talk while continuing to drink alcohol and do not feel I've spent nine bottles. My head has begun weight.

"No Jessica, I won't. You should know this. She always prepares you flowers, romantic words, and she set up another gift to give you. The day when you accept her as a lover was the day she always dreamed of since she met you at the music room. She is always bothering you with her mischievous behavior, but that's just the way she knew to talk to you." I felt more and more guilty heard her confession.

"I said stop it! I know I was wrong. But I really loved Yoona now even forever and honestly I am afraid of losing her. I really wanted to be truthful with her but I do not ever have the courage." My tears started dripping. Tears have I tried not to fall eventually fall right now. I cried because of feelings of guilt on her and because of my fear. I drank a full glass of alcohol.

"Do not cry. I only hope you will be honest toward her." She wiped my tears, but it did not work. I'm still crying.

I kept crying. It was hard to stop the tears. The next thing that happens very surprised me. She kissed me and I don't know what come into my mind because I respond to her. Maybe this is all because of the influence of alcohol. I know this is wrong but I desperately needed someone who could comfort me today. We kept kissing. I think I was very drunk. Yoong, I am sorry. I do not know if this includes of something that make me betray you but I am sorry Yoona. I will fix our relationship soon.

 

^Here is my next update. Are you curious who is that person? It will reveal at the next chapter. Enjoy it guys. Leave your comments please. :)