Longing

Second Chance For Loving You

Yoona POV

Today I return to the apartment on time with a happy heart. Wide smile never left my face. My company is progressing so perfect. We got five new projects. I guess will be very busy in the future.

We will design several offices buildings and playground for children. We won this project with great difficulty. Of course we do not want to disappoint the customer. I tell my employees to equally work hard on this project. However teamwork is very important in a company.

I quickly showered upon arrival in my apartment. After that I take my guitar and make my cup of hot cocoa to warm my body. I have not been playing the guitar because of busy at the office. I sat on the balcony and took a sip of hot chocolate. It is suitable for cold weather like today.

I started strumming my guitar strings. Creating tones that represent every inch of my feelings for her. Meeting with her again was enough to bring the whole sense of my love on her back in a heartbeat. Although the meeting was very brief, but my heart is still pounding when in front of her and will slow down when I looked into her eyes. Her eyes were still a magnet that able to take me to keep looking at her. But the pain that I experienced is too much. That's what caused me to run.

I want every single piece of you
I want your heaven and your oceans too
Treat me touch me soft but cruel
I want to teach you things you never knew, ooh baby
Bring the floor up to my knees
Let me fall into your gravity
And kiss me back to life to see
Your body standing over me

I started singing. I miss You from Adele. I really miss her. It makes me very enjoying any strains of melody created from my guitar. While being engrossed in singing, someone disturb me with her screams. My mouth fell agap when realized it was her. It was that Ice Princess.

"You? What are you doing here?" She yelled at me.

"Hey, are you stalking me?" I immediately said to her. We exchanged glare toward each other.

"What? Stalking you? Always too confident." She replied with a grunt. Ugh... this girl.

"Then what are you doing here if you do not follow me?"

"I have a right to be here because I live here." She replied curtly.

"What? I hear you right? You said you lived here?"

"You heard it right if your ears are still functioning normally."

"Oh God, why of all people you have to make this girl into my neighbor?" I put my hands on my face.

"Hey, you're insulting me."

"So what? I do not believe I should be back to see you."

"Then why about we meet?"

"It was a disaster for me."

"I did not think you'd say that." At first glance I could see the expression on her face changed. She looked sad.

"Why? Are you that happy to see me?"

"No. I also do not like to see you. You're still annoying as I remember."

"Yet you have falling in love with me."

"It's in the past."

"Are you sure? How about you still in love with me now?"

"No, I am not."

"Ah, I forgot you already have a child with my own BESTFRIEND." I empashized the word bestfriend.

"Yes I am. Why? Are you jealous?" She raised her voice.

"Jealous? In your dream scary princess. I hope you get out of this place because I do not want to see your face."

"Sorry, I do not care what you say. I'm free to live wherever I want. How about you go away from this place?"

"I can not believe all this."

"Whatever. I do not have much time to argue with you."

"You think I have time for unimportant things like this?" I said to her and went into the my room. I slammed my door.

Jessica? Stay here? I bet Yuri certainly also here. I tried to divert my attention on some of the books I read but it was unsuccessful. That gorgeous girl always comes to mind. I take a deep breath. Stay cool Im Yoona. You can face all of this. You just have to act as though she is not here. I said to myself.

But what if I continued to meet with her? How do I always see she with Yuri? Definitely will be obvious if I'm jealous. No. I can do it. I can certainly pretend that I no longer loved her. After all my hurts are still not yet healed.

Is Jessica really had forgotten about our love? But if I can remember, I never broke up with her. I just disappear the moment I saw her kissing with Yuri. Maybe Jessica really loves Yuri. As a bestfriend I should be happy to hear it all. Yes, I must gracefully if Jessica and Yuri destined to be together.

I can not deny I missed Yuri. I missed all my bestfriends. Taeyeon, Sooyoung, and Krystal. I really want to meet them and together as before. Maybe I'm waiting for the right time because I am sure Yuri would tell everyone that she met me here. I am not ready yet to face them. I know from Seohyun that during this time they are looking for me. And I did forbid Seohyun to say at them where I live. Yes, I can not continue to run away from all this.

Jessica POV

Kwon Se In yet recovered from his fever. I planned to take him to the hospital because I was worried if anything going on him. Before leaving I went to a convenience store to buy some supplies and I left him alone in the apartment. I think it would be safe because I had just gone for a while because of the convenience store was not far from here. I just need a short walk. After completion buy what is needed, I immediately went back to the apartment.

When I entered, I heard a Se In cry quiet loud. I quickly ran to the room. I touch his forehead. Very hot. His fever returned to high again after calm down. I panicked. Soon I was carrying him and ran out. I knock on Yoona's door. Instantly she came out of her apartment and was surprised to see me.

"What are you doing?" She like just woke up from sleep.

"Help me Yoona. I do not have much time. Se In being a high fever." I started to cry.

"Okay. Wait a minute. I'll take my car keys." She rushed into her room. Wearing a coat and took her car keys. We immediately ran to the parking lot. Yoona driving her car firmly toward the hospital.

"How many days he have a fever?" She asked.

"Two days." I answered her brief because I am still in a state of panic. Se In did not stop crying.

"How can you not directly bring him to the doctor?"

"I think he'll be fine because his fever had gone down last night."

"Aish... you're his mother Sica, you should know how his condition."

"Just shut up and drive Yoona!"

"Hey, you're disturbing my sleep but instead being good yet you yell at me."

"You talk too much. If you do not want to help me, you can drop me here."

"Are you stupid? No way I let you down with his condition like this. I'm not a violent woman." She said firmly.

After arrived at the hospital I immediately ran to the nurse who is walking.

"Nurse, please help me. His fever is very high."

"Over here Miss." The nurse who was walking leisurely brought me immediately to the infirmary. A few moments later the doctor came in and checked Se In. I could not stop crying because of fear of a bad thing happen to him.

"Calm down Sica. He'll be fine." Yoona holding my hand then caressed it with her thumb. It gives me a shiver. I have not been feeling the warmth of her hand for a long time.

"I'm so scared Yoona."

"Believing he'll be fine." I unconsciously hugged Yoona. She seemed surprised. But a moment later she hugged me and my hair. Her hugs still warm as ever. She always able to calm me down when I'm worried about anything.

"Do not cry okay. Where's your phone?"

"For what?" I asked her.

"I'll call Yuri."

"No, I do not want to make her worry."

"Hey, she was also his parents."

"I know, but she was in the affairs which is also very important at this time."

"Well, after the doctor finished examining him I would go back to the apartment." She said to me. 

"Miss, can I talk to you." The doctor told us.

"Yes Doctor." He took me into his room. Se In asleep after being given an injection of the drug.

"Your son did not have serious problems, it's just that there's a problem with the weather here and we've been doing handler. We suggest that he was treated here for two days for the recovery process. He just need adaptation to the new environment." I sighed with relief.

"Are you sure Doctor?"

"Yes Miss. He just needs to rest comfortably." I was pretty calm to hear that. Yoona take me to the room where Se In treated. I approached him and kissed his forehead. I could not reach Yuri because I was afraid she would be worried. I do not want to add to her grief because she had to accompany Sunny now.

"Because he was okay I'll go back to my apartment. Take care of yourself." Yoona said, walking away.

"Wait." I said to her when she had just arrived at the door.

"Hum?" She muttered.

"Can not you stay? I do not want to be alone here." I ventured to say to her.

"Oh, okay. I'll stay here until Yuri come." She said to me, and I was glad to hear her answer.

We both sat on the couch. There is no one among us who spoke. Yoona then broke the silence.

"I'm going to buy a meal, I know you're hungry. Besides, I also have not eaten because someone suddenly knocked on my door and forced me to come here."

"Seriously? You're going to argue about it Yoona?" I looked at her with disgust.

"Sure." By saying so she stepped out. Thirty minutes later she returned with a couple of sandwiches, burgers and hot chocolate also sweet potatoes.

"Are you sure you will take all of this?" I asked her.

"Yes. Why not?"

"Shikshin."

"Whatever. I need a lot of energy. Hot chocolate?" She offered me a cup of hot chocolate. Our favorite drink. I was a little smile and take the hot chocolate from her hand.

"Thanks." I said to her. I saw she was not smiling at all as long as we were together. Is she hate me that much?

"Yoona."

"What?"

"How are you?"

"Fine." She answered briefly.

"Why Paris?"

"I love this town." Again she answered me with curtly.

"How was your day so far?"

"Great." My heart is very painful to hear her answer. She like do not want to talk to me. I miss you, I still love you and want you back to me. It is all the words I want to say to her. But I was too afraid to say. Afraid of having to hear an answer from her that would make me heartbroken.

 

*How is your day my friends? I wish you could have a great day. How is my update? I hope you aren't disappointed. I will update again this midnight. Enjoy reading. Thanks for all subscriber here. God bless you. :)