First Meeting

Second Chance For Loving You

It's been a week I go to school here. The days I spent together more often Yuri. I also met with Taeyeon, Sooyoung, and one younger than us, she was named Krystal.

The five of us close because both joined the basketball club. In fact we are in a team. I even enjoyed the atmosphere here. Those friends were very pleasant.

Taeyeon shortest among us but she really think an adult though sometimes dorky, Sooyoung loves to eat with me, Yuri like a twin to me and also prankster, while Krystal very palyer and she loves flirting with the girls.

I myself am not interested in anyone. Well, there are some girls who approached me. But I turned it down because you know why? I'm waiting for my angel, my gorgeous goddess.

Today I woke up a little late because of overtime last night I had to do an assignment of Mr Oh Sehun art to make jars of clay. I do not how good at art, therefore I try very hard to make it up have to sacrifice my sleep.

I ran out of the car after my father kissed my cheek.

"I love you so much Appa." I shouted to Appa.

"I love you too my deer. Do not run, you'll fall down." Mr. Im warned his daughter who had run away.

"Oh God. That girl really make me headache sometimes. But I really love her." Mr. Im thought to himself.

Yoona running while carrying the urn which she created. Not perfect, but she was quite satisfied that she had worked hard. She just hoped Mr. Oh Sehun appreciate her hard work. She kept running before finally stopped because...

"Brak !!!" Someone bumping to her up the urn that she made with difficulty falling and breaking.

"What the hell !!! You must be kidding me. I made this jar with difficulty till sacrificed my sleep time and end with you hit up and break it." Yoona could not see who hit her because she was too angry and sad to see the urn that she made shatter.

"I'm sorry, I was in a hurry because it was to meet someone." She said to Yoona.

Yoona was still in a state of furious stood and looked toward the girl. Damn... this girl is the girl she saw in the music room during the first day she entered this school. Her angel. Her gorgeous angel that is always present in her dream this past week. But it all does not change the fact that this girl has broke her jar.

Yoona looked at her face long enough and mesmerized by the beauty of the girl before her.

"Hello..." She waved her hand in front of Yoona.

"Are you okay?"

Yoona conscious then back said to the girl.

"You think only with apologies my urn be returned intact huh?"

"I am sorry. I did not mean that."

"No, I will not accept your apology."

The girl looked up after looked down for a while and see into Yoona's eyes sharply.

"I apologize to you but you are very arrogant and constantly snapping to me."

"That's because you have destroyed what I had created with great difficulty."

"I did not mean for it and I apologize to you."

"Argh... Whatever. I still do not accept." Yoona groaned in frustation.

"You seem very arrogant. I'm regret I apologize to you."

Having said so, the girl walked away and ignored Yoona who remain rooted to the spot.

At class

"Guys, gather your job ahead. Anyone who does not collect, please...

Before Mr Oh Sehun finish, blonde haired girl walked into the classroom.

"Sorry Sir, I am late Because the principal called me."

"It's okay Jessica. Please sit at your place."

Yoona surprised to see the girl who has hit her before surprisingly named Jessica Jung. Her classmates who since she first attend school here, she never seen Jessica attended class 'till today.

Jessica on the other hand also surprised to see Yoona. They collided glare and no one would budge. Switch forward their glare as Mr. Oh Sehun resume his interrupted sentence.

"Fast collect your job. And for those who do not collect please come out and stand in the middle of the basketball court for the sun to break."

While the other busy moving foward and gather their job, Yoona look very confused and Mr. Oh Sehun noticee it.

"Im Yoona, I noticed you did not collect job. Could help immediately."

"Um... I am sorry sir, but my job... Um..." Yoona was very nervous and was not able to say anything without stuttering.

"Do not tell me you did not make what I tell you to."

"No sir, I do."

"Ok, now give it to me."

"I made it before but someone who is not have responsibility hit me this morning and broke the tasks I've already made." Yoona said as she glared at Jessica.

"Do not make the reason Im Yoona. Now please get out and stand in the middle of the basketball field till break time."

With a heavy heart Yoona walked out of the classroom and then paused in the doorway to look towards Jessica. Jessica realized that Yoona looked at her and she looked back at Yoona and stick her tongue to mocking Yoona.

Yoona was very upset to see Jessica's behavior and wanted to approach her before Mr. Oh Sehun reminded.

"What is less clear what I said Im Yoona? Why are you still standing there?"

"Sorry Sir. I'll go now."

Yoona bow to Mr. Oh Sehun and go.

"Ghost... the sun is very hot and burn my skin. How could I have to stand here for two hours." Yoona complained to herself.

Finally, the recess bell was sounded. Yuri, Taeyeon, Yoona and Sooyoung came and brought a bottle of mineral water.

"Here Yoong. Drink it." Yuri gives the bottle at her.

"How could you not do the job Yoong?" Sooyoung asked.

"As I said before. I've made urn for assignment today. Until I sleep deprivation. But the blonde girl hit me and broke my urn."

"Who's she Yoona?" Yuri asked her.

"I do not know her name till her up in our class and I just know that she is Jessica Jung."

Three of them were surprised to hear.

"She was apologize but I can not accept it and I swear I will take revenge. This girl really ."

"Are you sure Yoong. She's very scary and very cold as ice. That's why the entire school call her The Ice Princess."

"I do not care. Anyone who makes me pissed of, I will repay." Yoona said it clearly.

"Okay, okay shikshin my buddy. Take a chill pill. Do not be so rude. Anyway, she is really beautiful you know." Sooyoung said.

"I do not care how pretty she was. I'm still going to give her a lesson."

Her bestfriends could only nod hear statements from Yoona.

But actually in the heart Yoona thought. Why are you make me meet with her in this way God? I guess my meeting with my angel will be in a romantic way. I do not think the girl was her.

Very different when she sang with the piano at that time. As two people opposite. Yoona thought very deeply. But she decided to give Jessica Jung a lesson for make her get punished by her teacher. And Im Yoona never taken back to her words.

 

^Okay, for now that's it I can give to you guys. Give your apreciation for my story here. Thank you for the subscriber. I wish I will not disappointed all of you. I will try to update everyday if I am not busy.