Boys Boys Boys~~

♫ HANSEL ♫ : A Gift For Happiness

HOUSE

Kyu Jeon, Lee Jun and Haejeon are bored in the house because they did'nt have any schedule like the other four who attending Happy Together. With them,  there is Marc and Ji Ah who eyeing them since  Nanie, Miharu and Hyekyung taking over the other four.

"geumanhaja geumanhaja, neoui jansoriman deullyeo" Haejoon mumbling alone while checking his twitter and Jin Ah checking her mail. While Marc, Kyujeon and Lee Jun who are already drooling watching girl group perform in Music Show.

"Es (S) Ai (I), Es (S), Ti (T) Ti (T) Ti (T) Ae(A) Ar (R), SISTAR!!!!" those triplet shouting when heard the MC shouting for  SISTAR's comeback stage. Yeah, what is the reason they shouting? Those ert are shouting because the dance routine of ALONE.

"ERT!!" Jin Ah shouting back to them. But they didn't give any response to what Jin Ah said since their eyes are glued on the screen. While Jaejoon just smiling.

"We are home!!" shout the magnaes rushing to them following by the others.

"Shh!!!" the triplet toghether ask them shut. Both magnae immediately silent and they gather in front of television watching together. So 12 of them are there.

"Na honja gireul geodgo, Na honja tv reul bogo, Na honja chwihae bogo, Ireohke maeil ulgo bulgo" the boys who living in HANSEL house sang together. the girls are like 'what?' looking each other not believing what just happen to the boys. After SISTAR finish their perfomance they closed the tv and start to talking to each other how great are the song, how y are the dance. And the sister are still in shock mood.

"I can't believe those erts are living with us" said Nanie shaking her head.

"Me too, i mean, how could Baecky? He never make an open discussion to talked bout this" Hyekyung agree with Nanie, Miharu also nodded.

"They are boys girls, but yeah, i kinda shocked too. My lovely young magnae.." Jin Ah said. Four of them looking each other then look at the boys.

"Oh gosh, did you see the knee dance.." said Kyujeon with sparkling in his eyes.

"And their "S" line was wow" Lee Jun adding more. The boys shaking and mumble to each other.

"ANDWE!!!!" the girls are shouting make the boys shock. They are think the same.

"What's up noonas??" ask Jaemin running closer to them. Sondae too.

"Aniyo, aegiya, let's go to kitchen. Noonas will make delicious snack for both of you." said Nanie. Four of them dragging the cutest magnaes together with them leaving the other six behind.

"Yeay!!!" both of them jumping happily. They didnt know that the noonas are trying to prevent them from their ert hyungs. While the hyungs are still talking bout girls.

 

MR Shin's Office.

Mr Shin are sitting on his chair, looking outside. Wondering what step he will be taking for the boys future. After think in a deep, he smiled and ask his secretary coming in to his office

"Call the managers, producers, songwriters, choreographer members. Tell them to gather in main meeting room in  an hours from now" Mr Shin give an order to his secretary, Yuya.

"Yes, sir." answer Yuya then leave. She called all the important persons as Mr Shin ask.

 

MY Ent's Meeting room.

After an hour, the room are fulled with laugh of the members of MY Entertainment. They wonder why Mr Shin calling them all together. They havent meet each other like this almost 3 month. But then, Mr Shin entered the room with bright smile.

"Good Afternoon, members" greet Mr Shin.

"Good Afternoon, sajangnim" all together answer the greet.

"I've a work for all of you and i need  help to make this happen" said Mr Shin look at each of them.

"What is it, mr Shin?" ask one of them.

"A comeback with full album" Mr Shin said clearly.

"Comeback? Full album?" the members are looking each other.

"Yes, i wanna make an complete album for our boys HANSEL. I hope you all can make a wonderful songs to give to my boys. Can you do that?" ask M Shin.

"Ofcourse Mr Shin. We can help you." said one of them withan agreeement of the others member.

"We promise you that their comeback will be daebak" said another one members. Mr Shin smiled brightly. He knows that MY Entertainments member are giving their words and can be trusted.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*itsmeyuya*

Long hiatus without saying anything before. I AM REALLY SORRY!!!!

And now  i got a month break, i will try to update it as crazy i was before..