Yonpyong Ski Resort & Fans

♫ HANSEL ♫ : A Gift For Happiness

 

 

 

 

They take a villa with three room instead a room of hotel since 12 of them will be in the same place.
The girls got in one room while the boys separated into fourXfour. Baecky with Jaemin, Haejoon & Munhee, while Marc with Kyujeon, Lee Jun & Sondae.
After a while, they gather in living room, thinking what are they gonna do after this.
"Let eat first before going out." suggest Jin Ah. The older team agree because they didnt want the boys hungry when play at outside.
"Ramen, Kimbab, Kimchi fried rice ~~" Jaemin said happily. He just think his favourite food 
"Neh, we will cook for you." said Nanie patted his head. And then she go to the kitchen with a help of Miharu and Hyekyung.
While waiting for the food is cooked, Baecky & Lee Jun surf the internet.
"Wo" Leejun impressed after seeing something.
"Wae?" Baecky asked who was next to him.
"Look at this hyung, our fans increased. Yeay!" he shouted and attract the attention.Kyu Jeon, Sondae, Jaemin, Haejoon and Munhee come near to them.
"Ye, had increased" agree Baecky smile. They looked at all the comments left by fans on the site myhansel.com.
"We support you all", "you are the best" "I want to with you in Neverland" "HANSEL JJANG" Lee Jun read some comments. They laugh and are thankful that the fans love them.
"wait up" Kyu Jeon said. He sees something in the comment wall.
"OK KJ, please be my baby?" read him and giving a mischievous smile.
"Woo, already have fans!" Munhee mocked.
"Aish, look more. I want know if i have a fans too" said Sondae want to know.
"Mine also" Jaemin interrupted.
"The boys are ~ ~" Lee Jun scroll down the page.
"Listen to me ok. I will read if there is your name here" All of them nodded, but not Baecky because he busy treat his fans in twitter.
"Hae Joon oppa, you got a very y lips. Can I kiss you?" Munhee then look Haejoon then he holds his face.
"y? Where?" asked Munhee with his eye and hand lock at Haejoon lips.
"Why? Jealousy? Or do you want me to kiss you with my y lips to prove it?" Haejoon said and making a cute mouth. Munhee quickly covered his mouth and shook.
"Munhee oppa, you're very charismatic not just on stage" continued Lee Jun make Munhee smiling like "I know that".  Haejoon punch Munhee in the stomach and make Munhee shocked. Munhee looked at Haejoon who already giving him a innoncent face.
"Sunday you are too cute. Noona want to protect you" "JJ, why are you so sweet like a candy~" "Baecky oppa,you're such a great leader with those fans service." "L.Jun, stop being hot cause i'm melting here"  LeeJun read it together with a fast tone...
"yeay, we also got own fans~~~" Jaemin & Sondae hpping and hugging each other after know they also got a fans.
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
*itsmeyuya*
aww, did i just write bout HAEMUN moment?? they such a sweet couple right?? haha.. mianhae secretseweet and faith12.. it just a fans service~~~ mwahaha~~~ i relly like them!!! thats why i put them in a same room no matter where they are.. even SonMin couple & BaeJun got separate room in this chapter..