Run Away!!!

♫ HANSEL ♫ : A Gift For Happiness

 

 
Because they did not have any schedule to filled, all of them just spend  time in doing their own work. Haejoon and magnae couple in the game's room, while Lee Jun, Marc, and Kyu Jeon Munhee is hang out on the veranda talking about girlgroup. Various groups of artists to talk about them, T-ara, Kara, 4 Minutes, A Pink, F (x) and Miss A being victims of their conversation. As usual, Baecky serve his fans on his twitter account. While the girls spend their money on shopping. It is natural that the girls and end of the year's cheap sales are can not be separated ~ ~ ~ ~
 
 
"Hurm, for me T-ARA is the best" says Marc who liked the group.
"Ah, I know why you talk like that." Kyu Jeon said with a smirk.
"Why?" asked Lee Jun want to know more..
"Because our brother are like one of the T-ara member too much. And i found lot's of poster of her" he said to invite laughter.
"Aish you people, stop it" Marc pout that made them laugh harder.
"You guys laugh too loud" said Baecky who out of his room to the kitchen. Munhee and others try to suppress their laughter.
"Ah hyung, which girl group are you most like?" asked Munhee as Baecky join them.
"Uhm .." Baecky think while make them waiting for an answer from him.
"2NE1, T-ara and Kara for sure, I cant resist them." Baecky response looked them back. The boys smile.
"See, there is T-ARA in his list. Thats mean T-ARA relly jjang" said Marc proud.
"How bout 4 Minutes? HyunA in that group." asked Kyu Jeon to Baecky since Baecky is HyunA bestfriend.
"Ah, she maybe my bestfriend but like i said "I CANT RESIST T-ARA, 2NE1 & KARA girls"" said Baecky loud make the others laugh at Kyu Jeon.
"Haha, chill hyung. My favourite band F(X) and Miss A also not in his list." said Lee Jun with a small laugh and he patted Kyu Jeon shoulder.
 
They kept laughing and chatting until Haejoon and magnae couple appear.
"Hyung. I'm bored." Jaemin said then sit into Baecky's lap while Sunday leaning next to Kyu Jeon.
"We on leave for three days and then will be busy with activities. But I dont want to just stay in home for three days." Haejoon looks really bored even there is lot of games in the room..
"Yup, thats true. It would be nice if we go have a fun." weak Munhee said approved by others. Marc suddenly smiled.
"Hah! Have an idea!" he said loudly attract the boy's attention.
"What is it hyung?" Baecky asked looked at Marc.
"But, this is seven of us secret only. I mean we, 12 people plus the girls" he said with a slow tone. They still looking at Marc want to know more..
"Let run away from home and play in an interesting place." Marc requests.
"Run away from home?" all of them almost shouted listening to Marc plans.
"ish, slow your voice" Marc asked them to slow then nodded..
"I like the IDEA!!!;' yelled Lee Jun direct bolt followed by the other, Baecky giving the face anxiety.
"Chill, Kwon. Only for two days one night only." Marc persuaded after see the face of worries from Baecky. He finally nodded.
"Lets call the girls~`" said Kyu Jeon that already excited.
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
*itsmeyuya*
 
me : huh? you want to run away? but.. but... *holding Baecky hand*
Baecky : yaeh, they want to run away Yuya~~~ i need to follow them~~ *looked at me with his calm eyes*
Me : but.. but boys, you got lots of thing to do.. like, uh, you will got slo project.. *I CANT LET YOU GO!*
Jaemin : aish noona~~ let us enjoy our holiday!!! *hopping and jumping*
Me : but boys still!!!! *I CANT*
Kyu Jeon : shut up Yuya.. keep it secret!! *place his hand cover my mouth*
Marc : dont worry, i will protect them.. *hold my shoulder ask me to believe him*
Me : ah, no!! cannot!! *see I CANT!!!*
THE BOYS : BYE YUYA~~~~ *hugging me then disappear*