Crying baby.

♫ HANSEL ♫ : A Gift For Happiness

MY Ent

A day before comeback was really tense for members of HANSEL also the company's members too. They really want to do best for their fanse out there, so they had a nonstop practicing since comeback from a day of break. They keep dance and dance, they keep sang and sang. Even when they got a break time for five minutes, they keep it short to two minuts only.

"Okay boys, let's stop this~" shout Nanie who feel pity on them because they are going to torment they own body. The other managers and stylist also feel the same.

"But noona, we got only 16 hours before comeback stage" sigh Baecky. The boys still catching their breath but they nod what Baecky said.

"Ye, noona. 16 hours is not enough for us ~" now Kyujeon talk but his words are being cut by Marc.

"No more excuse is accepted. Sit down" Marc give a command. Slowly the boys give up and the sit in a circle. But they are not talking to each other, they become silence.

"We know that your comeback is tomorrow. But boys, you all too tense.  What you all do is like 'let's not make mistake tomorrow'. We hope that you all enjoy and have fun for your comeback. This s was'nt we want." Hyekyung tell them what they feel bout the boys. The boys just keep their head down.

"We all know that you are dreaming for be a star, superstar like you all dream of. You all want to be like Super Junior, BIGBANG, BEAST , 2PM who conquer the industry with their music. But did you think that they just keep working hard and keep practice only? we would say no. They loose their self too. They have fun what they do too." Marc looked at one by one of them. The boys listening it well and looking at them. Their eyes start to fill with water. It was their dream to be like one of their successful senior, to be know by music and passion.

"So please, we begging you to stop this non-sense practice. Stop being harsh to yourself. Loose it for moment." Nanie spoke as sheheld her both hend like begging to the boys. The boys nod slowly, understand what their managers ask from them.

"We bring someone for you all" Marc gain their attention. There is special persons come to meet them. Marc looked at JinAh and Miharu who already infront of the door. They slowly opened the door. And for sure the persons who enters make the HANSEL shock and burst into tears.

"Omma~~" Jaemin and Sondae running to their mothers.  They are hugging each other and their mom plant  hundred of kiss on their child. Lee Jun 's father come together along with his nephew the Kwon's Twin (Baecky). There is Haejoon's dad, Kyujeon brother Taecyeon also Wooyoung who was Munhee bestfriends. They great each other.

"What are you doing here ommonyim, abunyim?" ask Kyujeon as the older among the members.

"We heard tomorrow was HANSEL's comeback. So we plan to meet you all and give our support." Mr Park reply to Kyujeon question.

"Althought we nt coming as complete family, we are hope that you all still got strenght by meet us." continue Mrs Yang while pat her son, Jaemin.

"Deh, we are so lucky to have you all here." Lee Jun wipes his tears. His father are give him a shoulder hug to him and to Baecky too. They have a simple chitchating, after an hour of meeting, the boys and their family need to be separated again since time not giving them more chance.

 

Now they are dancing again but it was feel so different. Maybe because a short meeting with the closes one bring them more light in their dance. They was so bright in dancing. But there was someone who are not happy like the others. It was Munhee who look down after the meeting. Hejoon who are notice the different of his dormates actually know what happen to Munhee.

"Munhee-a, let's talk for a while" ask Haejoon when their break time. They head to one of relaxing room and sit across each other.

"Wae hyung?" Munhee look at Haejoon as he sit. Haejoon take a deep breath before talk.

"Are you feeling down?" Haejoon ask. Munhee kin of shock since Haejoon notice his attitude.

"Can you tell me what happen?" ask Haejoon one more time. But Munhee keep silence.

"Are you miss your late parents?" Haejoon asking again. He can see that Munhee already tearing up. Yes, Munhee was orphan. His parents die when he was young. He really hate celebrating his birthday because on that day his parents leave him forever.

"It's okay Munhee-a. You can cry. Dont hold you tears. It will turns to more pain." persuade Haejoon. He pulled Munhee on hi arm and hugged him tightly. Munhee burst into tears. He keep mumbling in his cry that how much he missed them, how envy he was when look at the others members who got their family visit and give support. Haejoon keep coax his bandmate. He talked to him slowly by saying that their parents also like Munhee family too and much much more. He don't want Munhee think he was alone in this worlds. As soon Munhee stop crying. he still sobbing and his eyes become swollen. They are ready to get out from the room.

"I hate you hyung" Munhee hear Sondae voice. He look up and saw his bandmates are outsides the room when he open the door.

"We are your family too, but why you feel like you are living alone? Don't you feel our love for you?" ask Kyujeon.

"Our parents are your parents too!" shout Jaemin who are look dissappointred with Munhee. Once again Munhee cry seeing his bandmates like that. He feel terrible make his bandmates like that.

"I'm so sorry~" thats the only words that comes out from his mouth, but then the HANSEL come closer to him and hugged him togehter.

"You are not alone" said Leejun make Munhee cry louder than ever.

"You such a crying baby TYR!" Baecky mocked him make the others laugh and cry in the same time.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*itsmeyuya*

jyeah, an update finally. I really got tense this few day cuz i just can online using phone and can not updating because of some problem on my pc. i hope you enjouy this update!!