So What Next?

♫ HANSEL ♫ : A Gift For Happiness

Waiting room of KBS

Finally they make their comeback stage on Music Bank. They are jumping together like little kids because they feel the presure was less than before. While in there, there is lot's of artist come to congrats to their comeback, but as a rookie they also meet their senior like Baek Jiyong, Park Jin Young, SNSD and many more.

"Annyeonghaseyo~" greet somebody in the door. HANSEL looked out. It was A Pink. The boys are really happy to see the cute group coming visit them in the waiting room. They have a little chitchat till they heard Lee Jun shouting excitement at outside of the room.

"What happen hyung?" Jaemin and Sondae running to outside to see what happen.

"OH MY GOSH!" triplet of them said unison with jaw's drop.

"Ya, what happen?" ask Kyujeon curiously. Lee Jun and the magnae look the members and A Pink then they look back to what make their jaw's drop.

"Can you all come inside?" ask Lee Jun politely. And they heard a girls voice said 'okay'. As soon the persons come, obviously HANSELs boys are stand up immediatly and come closers to them.

"OMG, it's "Es (S) Ai (I), Es (S), Ti (T) Ti (T) Ti (T) Ae(A) Ar (R), SISTAR!!!!" they said unison made the SISTAR girls chuckled to see their cuteness. A Pink girls also shock to see the boys act. It's embrassing actually to see boys like that.

"We are your fans." Lee Jun state. The boys quikly nod their head.

 "Kamsahamida, we love your songs too" said the SISTAR shyly.

"We can dance your song very well" proud Kyujeon. And then Baecky, Haejoon, Munhee and Jaemin are shock. They take two step back so they are not be include in the dance routine of ALONE.

"Omo really?" ask Bora who curious.

"Do you want to see it noona?" ask Sondae. Now Baecky group are really gone. So there is the Troublemakers with SISTAR. While Paecemaker are back to their A Pink.

"Can we?" ask Hyorin. Immediately they nod their head pleasure to show what they got.

"May I join too?" now Marc want to be include. Nanie, Hyekyung, Miharu and JinAh shooked they head when saw the TROUBLEMAKER are really excited.

"Na honja gireul geodgo, Na honja tv reul bogo, Na honja chwihae bogo, Ireohke maeil ulgo bulgo" and then they start to dance along with SISTAR members.

"They are boys too." said Hyekyung looking at A Pink who already in mental breakdown that time bacause they never imagine they boys are like that.

"We can sing your song too. " said Jaemin looking at them. Trying to win A Pink heart.

"I dont know who you are, i dont even know your name, i dont know what to do, Hush Hush Hush Hush ~"  Jaemin sang it cutely and point his fingers to A Pinks make them with their noonas and the others hyung members giggles.

"Baeckwon ah~~~" shouting someone. Yeh, it's a girl's voice calling Baecky. HANSEL, A Pink and SISTAR wonder who it was. But then they heard male voices too. It seem a lot of members.

"Baecky the Bacon Monkey~~~~" they shouting make Baecky face turn to dark red feeling humiliate.

"Yah!!!" yelled Baecky as soon he saw HyunA and Hoya with their group INFINITE and 4 Minutes enter their room who already laugh their heart out. The room become more cramped because the room are too small for 38 persons inside. They are so noisy inside there.

 

MY Ent.

The boys had meeting with their managers. Looking out their packed schedule. There is lot of activity to full. A variety show, radio show, talk show, modelling for brands, ads photoshoot and much much more.

"So be prepared guys for those." last words from Nanie.

"Okay" they answer it. They look again their file. And can't hide their excitement.

"Ouh ya, another good news." Marc remember something that Nanie forget to tell. The boy become silent again to paid attention to Marc.

"You guys will have your 1st official Fans Meeting at Studio Cafe next week. Prepared what do you want to do on your fans day." Marc speak it clearly and make they boys jumping.

"Fans meeting!!!!!" They are more excited after hearing those news.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------