High Tension but Thanks for be with Us.

♫ HANSEL ♫ : A Gift For Happiness

MY Ent Dance Studio

It's been a week after knowing about their comeback. The boys are really working hard in their dance routine and vocal. The managers and stylist also give a big help to them. There is non-stop practicing since they want do the best for their very first album and didnt want any lacks.

"OH MY~~" Haejoon sigh before falling down beside Munhee who already pass out with Lee Jun. They try to catching their breath.

"This is crazy." Kyujeon complain. The magnaes nodded together agreed with Kyujeon while their managers and stylist just hear what they have to say.

"But this is what we want, right hyung? right saengie?" asked Baecky looking at them who are sitting infront him.

"This is our chance to be in the top. Ani, we didnt do this for glamour neither name. We want to bring to the world our music. Our passion." said Baecky more gain attention from and they nodded with what Baecky said.

"Remember, we are HANSEL. HANSEL is A Gift For Happiness. So it is our job to bring happiness to our fans who support us and believe us through our music." Baecky added more. The boys smiled and get up from their sit then gather around Baecky.

"HANSEL"  yell Baecky reach his hand out. Then one by one hands being on top of his hands. Eyes looking at each other with full of passion, full of dream.

"FIGHTING!!!!" they shout together then hugged.

"Okay, let's practice again" Nanie give command and the boys start to be in their position before she start the cue of music.

 

Outside of the room.

After leaving the boys practice in the room, Nanie gather with Hyekyung, Marc, Miharu and JinAh at outside. After a long silentness, Marc break the silence.

"Noonas" Marc said gain the attention.

"Deh?" four of them answer to Marc.

"I though i was here alone cause i even dont hear you all breath. So i checking up. Hahaha" Marc jokingly made the noonas smile.

"Yah!" JinAh try to punch Marc.

"Noona.." Marc call out again. He look more serious this time. The noonas still looking at him.

"I really want they archieve their dream" talked Marc confidently. After seeing the boys practice with their heart and give it all, he really hope that the boys get what they have done.

"Me too" mumble Miharu then hug Hyekyung.

"We all want it too my dear" said Nanie.

"We, as their closest family members, since they are living far away with their real family should give them full support. We also need to work hard, not just the boys. We need to help them to reach their dream." JinAh said looking all of them. They nodded understant what JinAh try to said.

"so, HANSEL's back bone!!" Marc shout reaching his hand out do like what Baecky do earlier. One by one hands gather on top of his hand.

"WE CAN DO IT!!!!" they shouting.

"Hahahahahahaahaha" a big laugh appear make them shocked. They look over.

"Waaaaa, noona!!! hyung!!!" the HANSELs boys runs to them then hugged them one by one. Surely they are happy to see that they are not alone since they got a faithful managers and stylist.

"Gomawo noona, gomawo hyung. We will word harder" Kyujeon thanked to them for their support.

 

HOUSE

They are now at the house. Everyone being exhausted after a long practice.  Marc, Baecky, Haejoon and Munhee are inside the bathroom cleaning theirself. While Kyujeon, Lee Jun, Sondae and Jaemin are collapes in the living room as soon as they arrived. Nanie, Miharu, Hyekyung and JinAh in the kitchen try to make dinner for them.

"Wake up, piglets. Go wash yourself then come to dining room." Nanie wake the piglets who are sleeping. One by one of them awake then entered their room.

"Can we help?" asked Haejoon who are already clean follow by Munhee and Baecky to JinAh.

"Yes please. Can you take this foods and bring it to dining?" said JinAh and they boys take one by one foods and serve it to the table. Now eight of them are already sit in their place waiting the other four.

"Yeay!! Foods!!!" shout Jaemin and Sondae running to table and then sit on their palce followed by Lee Jun and Kyujeon.

"Waa, mata!!" Lee Jun are drooling looking at the foods. After all of them gather, they start to eat happily. Having a chit chat for the night wit a lot of story to shared.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------