The War Is Start

♫ HANSEL ♫ : A Gift For Happiness

 

After eating, they decided to play outside. Enjoy the skyline views of snow.
"Yeah, kkaja!" yelled Lee Jun who can not wait anymore, waiting outside the door with Kyujeon and Marc.
"Chill, Jun." asks Marc. Lee Jun annoy. Finally, members are also out, But Baecky is not there.
"Baecky Hyung, faster" shouted Sondae hard.
"Ye" Baecky screaming from his room. And finally he came out with something in his hand
"What is that?" Nanie Noona ask to see what is held by Baecky.
"uh, this camera recorder. It is a loss if we do not record our memories together." he said. They agree with the view Baecky.
"And also for the fans" he continued with a smile.
"Ok, lets go!" said Jin Ah can not wait pulled Miharu's hand.
"Yeay, lets go ~ ~ ~" they shouted together..
Today they will play variety of game and skiing. After trying a few games they relax in one area.
"Hurr, let's play a game in groups!" Marc suggested.
"What will we play?" asked Sondae interested.
"Hurm, whatever. But, we need to split into two group first." said Marc again.
"All right. All lined up first and pick two leaders before select members." Jin Ah said. So they made two lines, Marc and Baecky is chosen as the leader of the group.
"Ok, now select the members. Select two by two." said nanie, both Marc and Baecky nodded.
"Kyung-ie & Haru Noona" select Baecky first. Miharu and Hyekyung standing behind Baecky after Baecky called them.
"Jun & Kyu" Marc chose Kyujeon & Lee June, they clap their hands.
"y couple HaeMun" turn Baecky choose Haejoon & Munhee. They pouted when called 'y couple' by Baecky and laughed at others.
"Nanie Noona & Jin Ah Noona will be with me" says Marc. And now only Jaemin & Sondae left.
"Uh, hyung take both of them. I dont want them" said Baecky after see magnae couples. Their faces turned sad.
"Ah? Hyung want to leave them on you." Marc says making magnae more sad. Other members know the leader & manager teased the magnae couple. So they hold their laughing.
"Hyung, they didnt both of us" said Jaemin with a sad eyes looking at Sondae.
"De, i know." replied Sondae hugging Jaemin.
"Mwahaha" the older burst into a big laugh watching the 'drama'. Either Jaemin or Sunday, both of them freeze after hearing a loud laughter.
"Aigoo, our magnae is so cute, kkutji?" said Jin Ah ruffles both magnae hair.
"Ye, they such a cutie pie. Aigoo~~" said Nanie. The magnaes smiling again.
"Hum, Jaemin, Sondae, which team you want to join. Ah, you need to split. One with me, and another one need to be with Baecky team." said Marc briefly. They nodded.
"So, who want to be with me?" asked Marc again.
"Na ya, na ya" jumping Sondae going to Marc leave Jaemin behind.
"Come here my baby" called Baecky looking at Jaemin with open arm.
"Neh appa~" Jaemin come closer to Baecky and hugged him.
"Wow, such interesting team. My team is a cool team. While hyung team is a troublemaker team" said Baecky looking at Marc team while his team laughing to Marc team.
"Deh hyung. They got the trouble members. Kyu jeon hyung , Lee Jun hyung is a prankster and Sondae is hard to control. While Nanie noona and Jin Ah noona is a babbler." said Munhee hold his laugh.
"Yah!! What did you said?" Marc mad after hearing what Munhee said. He come close to Baecky.
"Troublemaker?" Sondae ask again also take a step forword.
"Deh hyung, T.RO.U.B.L.E.M.A.K.E.R~`troublemaker" Jaemin spell the word in front of Sondae face make Baecky team laughing even hard. Now both of team face each other. Six versus Six. Baecky-Marc, Munhee-KyuJeon, Haejoon-LeeJun, Jaemin-Sonday, HyeKyung-JinAh & Miharu-Nanie.
"The war begin!!" shout both team and they take a few step back.
"Yahh ~ ~ ~" shouted both team and began a war of snowball. They each threw snow at each other. Although some of them in their 20s, but their behavior is still like a little child. Miharu which quiet also screaming and laughing happily. They were chasing each other and mutually impose on each other's traps.
"Ah, stop ~ ~" shouted Nanie Noona which  exhausted. She sat on a carpet of snow, lean on Hyekyung.
"Enough. I am tired too." HyeKyung said too. Miharu and Ah Jin was sitting near them whining because tired, but the males were still dont want to stop playing. The girl was lying on the snow exhausted.
Lee Jun looked at  Kyu Jeon and Marc like he want to tell something.  Then Kyu Jeon and Marc nodded like they understand what Jun want to do. Later they delivered a message to others boy. Undoubtedly, there is a naughty plan because the boys laugh like a devil around themself.
"ok, one, two, three .. Attack ~ ~ ~" shouted Lee Jun together with his army with lumps of snow ball attack Nanie & the girls. Nanie & the girls are surprised by the attack can't escape and eventually they become embedded in the snow. The boys laugh very hard watching their noona inside the snow.
 
The Noona-Line = Jin Ah, HyeKyung, Miharu & Nanie
 
Baecky-Jaemin, Haejoon & Munhee
 
KyuJeon-LeeJun-Marc, SonDae & one foreigner.
 
 
 
In other hand
 
"What? The boys and their manager lost?" shouted Mr Shin, unbelieveable what his personal secretary just told him.
"Ye sajangnim. I've called your child, Baecky and HyeKyung. Both of them didnt pickup the phone. Others secretary also try to called others manager and their stylist, but still didnt have answer from them." continued the secretary.
"I cant believe it. You need to find them before tomorrow morning understand?" Mr Shin give a command. The secretary nodded and get out from the office.
"Huh, what are they doing?" Mr Shin sigh deep inside his heart. He was worried bout their safety and angry because of their behave.
 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
*itsmeyuya*
awww, mianhae.. bad writing again and again.. but i hope you guys have fun reading. but wait, Mr Shin is angry to the kids~~~
 
mr Shin : Yuya-ssi!!! did i tell you to take care of them? *angryShin*
Me : neh sajangnim. I've try *yes, i do stop them*
MR Shin : i dont want to hear your excusses. I want you bring them back!!
Me : deh sajangnim~` *almostcrybecauseoftheshout* "you boys will regret this~~~*