Today Is The Day

♫ HANSEL ♫ : A Gift For Happiness

 

 
The situation in dressing room was very tense. Yup, they will debut on Music Bank today. Their first show ever.
LeeJun and Haejoon busy grooming help by make-up artist, while Kyu Jeon and Munhee  putting on clothes and they helped by Jin Ah and Miharu. Sondae and Jaemin were waiting their turn and eating chocolate to get rid of their nervousness. They each hold hands with one another. Nanie and Marc are always watching their artists if they need something.
 
"Where is Baecky?" Nanie asked after realizing that Baecky is absence in the room. All of them stop doing whatever they were engaged. But they only shook their head marked that they also dont know where is their Leader. Marc take out his phone from the pocket. Quickly he press the phone number button. 
"ah, pick up the call Baeck!" Marc worry. Nanie just looked at Marc for answers. While others continue their work.
"How?" Nanie asked. Marc shook his head. They are very worried because they only got half an hour before the boys go on the stage.
"Ah, Hyekyung. Call Hyekyung. Hurry up." Nanie asked Marc to call Hyekyung since she was Baecky's personal manager. 
"Is everybody ready?" asked someone attract attention from Nanie and others .
"Hyung!" Call Sondae and Jaemin as they saw Baecky standing beside the door with Hye Kyung.
"Yahh!! Where are you go huh BACON?" Marc tried to hold Nanie's by hugged his noona waist because he scared  his noona will take Baecky down with her martial art skill.
"Uh noona, wait. Calm down" said Marc nervousely watching by the others. Baecky and Hyekyung was too shocked to see how angry Nanie is.
"Uh? I've told Lee Joon that I heading to met HyunA and Hyunseung hyung at their room. Did'nt he inform you all?" said Baecky pointing to Lee Jun. Lee Jun shocked.
"Eih, mianhae. I was forgot~~~ eheheee" said Lee Jun innoncently with an awkward laugh. Nanie noona make a face and try to control her anger.
"Dont you ever do this again Baeck. And you too Hye Kyung." warned Nanie. Both of them nodded. Kyu Jeon ran to Baecky after got his make up done.
"Uh? You met HyunA and not informed to me? You know right i was dying to meet her" pouted Kyu Jeon. He miss HyunA damn much. He know that HyunA close with KyuJeon too but he didnt sure how far is their relationship since HyunA didnt talk much about KyuJeon.
"Ah, mian hyung. I'm totally forgot" apologized Baecky. He really forgot that Kyu Jeon also known HyunA.
"Ah, i also met JiEun in the hallway. She such a sweet little girl" continued Baecky attract attention from the boys. Yeah fcourse its attract the other boys. 
"IU???" asked Munhee again. Baecky nodded.
"Jun, she send her regard and best wish to you" said Baecky to Lee Jun.
"Oh ya? I will text her later." answer Lee Jun. Munhee and Jaemin come closed to Lee Jun since they know that Lee Jun got JiEun aka IU phone number.
 
"Are you ready HANSEL?" ask one staff from the Music Bank looked at everyone who inside the room.
"yup, we are ready" answer Marc after looking at the members.
"then be prepared in 10 minutes" asked the staff again. The boys, managers even the stylist nodded together.
"Ok guys, come here gather" said Baecky and all of them come to him.
"This is our day. Remember, our historic day. Lee Jun and Haejoon, dont worried bout your voice, you got the powerful voice ever. Sondae, Kyu Jeon hyung, the fans will crazy over you. Munhee and Jaemin, both of you know right you are the best?" Baecky give words of encouragement to its members so they do not tremble when they was on stage.
"And you know you are the great leader, right!!" they all shouted at once make Baecky smiled.
"HANSEL, HANSEL!! FIGHTING!" they yelled and hugged each other before moving to the back of the stage.
 
"Yeah, thank you to SNSD for their hot performance with The Boys" said  Shindong as the MC.
"Yup. that was hot. But be prepared everyone. We got a new hot rookies that will make a huge debut stage today" said Yubin excited.
"Baecky, Lee Jun, TYR, HaeJoon, OK KJ, Sunday and JJ from HANSEL with their song "NEVERLAND" " continued Sohee gain big applause and shout from the fans.
 
 
">http://
 
 
Baecky=AJ, L.Jun=Soohyun, TYR=ELI, HaeJoon=Kevin, OKKJ=Hoon, Sunday=Dongho, JJ=Kiseop
 

[NEVERLAND]

[HAEJOON] Dda-dda-dda-ddaraomyeon algedwae yaksok
Bo-bo-bo-boyeojulge hwansang gateun donghwasok
[JJ] Maeil maeil modu oneul gateun naeil (come here girl)
[TYR] Money Love Fashion Fame (Fame) and all that's in between
 
[OKKJ] Jamdeulji anhaneun bam, I bami saedorok
[BAECKY] Tell the DJ turn it up up up and da, da, dance a little more 
[OKKJ] Deo manheun bam, sumanhen bam I jinado
[SUNDAY] Ureon ajik kkaji cheolbuji boy and we stay forever young
 
(Oh neo) [L.JUN] Neomani hamkke kajullae
[HAEJOON] (Meolji anheun fantasy) Sangsangi gadeukhan I sesange
[HAEJOON] Kkeuteun eobseo Never end [L.JUN] Yeogin Neverland
 
[BAECKY] Come on, come on, jujeomalgo soneul jababwa
[HAEJOON] Bildeong supeul ddurhgo haneul sairo nan nalha Fly (Fly)
[JJ] Modeun geon midneun mankeum hyeonsilhiyabwa
[HAEJOON] Ni bal miteuro heuteojineun sueok gaewi stars
[OKKJ] Jamdeulji anhaneun bam, I bami saedorok
[TYR] Tell the DJ turn it up up up and da, da, dance a little more
[JJ] Deo manheun bam, sumanhen bam I jinado
[SUNDAY] Geudaen eonjeggaji sonyeoil girl and we stay forever young
 
(Oh neo) [OKKJ] Neomani hamkke kajullae
[HAEJOON] (Meolji anheun fantasy) Sangsangi gadeukhan I sesange
[L.JUN] Kkeuteun eobseo Never end Yeogin Neverland
 
[SUNDAY] Cheoeum nunddeumyeon mideul su eobdae, gwaenchana na yeope isseulge
Geu nugudo jansori hal irhi eobdae, yeah geunyang da nae meotdaero hae
[TYR BAECKY] You, me, and the DJ dancing till the break of dawn 
No, no never gonna stop now Turn it up, let's party on
 
[L.JUN] Neomani hamkke kajullae
[HAEJOON] (Meolji anheun fantasy) Sangsangi gadeukhan I sesange
[L.JUN HAEJOONKkeuteun obseo never end [L.JUN] Yeogin neverland

 

[L.JUN] Kkeuteun obseo never end Yeogin neverland
 
"uwaah!!!!!" fans shouted as soon Lee Jun finish his line. Actually the fans keep shouting since they start the song.
 The boys was panting over the performance.
"HANSEL! HANSEL! HANSEL!" the fans chanting over the boys make them smile satisfiedly. They know they did a great job on the stage.
"That was a great performance from HANSEL. Give them lots of applause!!!" ask Shindong as HANSEL down from the stage. They got non-stop clap from the fans.
"Yup, they was so stunning and charismatic on the stage. Ah, am i falling to them?" praise Yubin make the fans shouting over and over.