Start A Day As HANSEL

♫ HANSEL ♫ : A Gift For Happiness

A Few Days Later

While practice in dance studio in MY ent building.

 

Haejoon's POV
After a few days I am here, I began to feel comfortable. Before came here,  I was worried if there were strange boys here. Luckily, all of them like me. Yeah!
 
Munhee's POV
Very happy to be here. I can be myself. No need to fear for being bullied by others because someone will take care of me. Thank you, my new family.
 
LeeJun's POV
I am thankful to be one of  HANSEL's family members. They all are the best!! Uhm, I hope we can show our talent to the public and prove that we are not a spoiled band.
 
Kyu Jeon's POV
becoming the third oldest person is difficult for me because my behavior is almost like the youngest. How am I going to control them? Ah, we have a manager and stylist, right? And Baeckwon too as a leader? Let them take care of us. Hehe
 
SonDae's POV
Yes, I will be the artist! I will be popular! I'm very sure the Noona will love my cuteness! I mean they will love my talent~~~
 
Jaemin's POV
Hurm, I miss my family. How is omma? What does appa do now? Fortunately Noona and hyungs care of me here. Omma, Appa, do not worry about me!
 
End off All POV
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
 
"All right boys, all gather round." Called Nanie seeing all her siblings practice dancing after she came back from CEO's office with the other two manager. They all gathered in front of Nanie in 2 minutes.
"Why, Noona?" Munhee asked. Nanie smiled.
"You all sit first." said Marc who stood next to Nanie.
"We have something to tell you all. So, please sit down." Hyekyung said after seeing all the boys were hesitant to sit down. Baecky sat first after asked by the manager then was followed by the others.
"Uhm, how do I say this?. Uhm, you all .. You all will officially debut by next month." Nanie said smiling. But there is no response from them. They all looked puzzled.
"Huh? No response?" Marc weird with the boys.
"Hyung, can you  repeat what Nanie Noona said just now?" asked Munhee as he and others did not hear clearly what Nanie said.
"YOU ALL WILL OFFICIALLY DEBUT BY NEXT MONTH!" Marc shouted like a mad person.
"Officially?" KyuJeon say than looked at Lee Jun
"Debut?" continued Lee Jun looked back.
"Next Month?" Haejoon continued the next sentence.
"We will Officially debut by next month" Jaemin  and SonDae talking simultaneously.
"Is this all true, Hyekyung?" Baecky asked his best friend.
"You guys look tense!" Hyekyung said with small laugh after seeing all the boys did not believe of the three of them. One by one, popped a  smiles on their faces. Looks like now they have an understanding of what the manager was talking about. They looked at each other with a mischievous smile.
"Yeah!" they bolt from their seats in joy and hugged each other.
"We'll be famous!" shouted Kyu Jeon and approved by the others and Marc also joined the boys. While Hyekyung and Nanie smiled looked at them. 
 
"Enough, now I want to give you a list of songs for the group. There are three songs in all. The 1st song, a debut song called NEVERLAND. It is a dance song with an electronic beat." tell Nanie looking the boys infront her.
"And the second song is a romantic song entitled Angel" continued Marc.
"The last songs is my favorite song, U Hoo Hoo." Hyekyung said as she handed the file to every one.
"We want you memorize this song. And please be serious during practice, do not play like kids, ok?" instructed the strict Nanie and all of them nodded while checking each file.
"Oh yeah, this is the mp3 that recorded the audio of how the song sounds." Marc gave seven music players to Baecky then Baecky distributed them between all of the members.
Thank you" they said together.
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
*itsmeyuya*
 
yeay, finally they got the song list!!! and gotta debut soon.. huh A MONTH from now? don worry, it just take me 2 days only.. haha~~