Teaser 2 - Our manager in S.T.R.A.N.G.E.S.I.T.U.A.T.I.O.N

♫ HANSEL ♫ : A Gift For Happiness

*LEE NA NIE , MARC DOHYUN MARTIN , SHIN HYEKYUNG*

 

 

Baecky and  Kyu Jeon walking side by side towards the dance room as directed by Mr. Shin. Along the way they did not speak to each other. The atmosphere is very awkward.
"urm, do you do not even recognize me?" Kyu said breaking the silence between them. Baecky stop with the question.
"Sorry, I really do not recognize you if you do not smile" answered Baecky. Kyu smiled with Baecky answer.
"It's OK, but I am very happy that we are destined to work together." Kyu Jeon tapped Baecky and they keep going.
"Oh yes, Hye Kyung. Why would she be your personal manager? Do we also get a personal manager?" Kyu Jeon asked again.
"She who wants to be my personal manager. Actually, I'm a difficult to let others control I am unless the person was really understands me. And besides my family, Hye Kyung is the most to me. No more personal manager, we will have two managers and the two will manage all of us. "long answer from Baecky.
"Ouh, I'm jealous ~ ~" pouted Kyu Jeon. Baecky just smiled.
"We're reached at the studio" said Baecky.
"There's no one here?" Kyu guess after seeing the situation around.
"One moment" Baecky pull out his cell phone to call Hye Kyung.
"Aw, sorry Noona. I will not do so again. Auch!" shouted someone. Baecky and Kyu. surprised male voice.
"No, who told you to challenge me?" Now the voice of a woman to speak. They headed toward the noise heard.
"Enough Noona, I'm sure he dare not do it again" the voice of a third person.
Baecky and Kyu stop their steps.
"Kyungie-aa" said Baecky strange.
"Wow ~ ~ ~" only that which can be expressed Kyu.
Guess what? Three of them very strange situation. The man lay crushed by a woman on it. While a girl tried to disperse them by embracing that women to pull it. Now they look at each other awkwardly.
"What happened?" Baecky ask. These three people had started up normally.
"Uh, nothing. Just kidding" said HyeKyung lead to Baecky and hugged his waist.
"Uh? Kidding? I almost died because of this Noona skills" said the man did not agree what was said by Hye Kyung. Both women and HyeKyung give sharp glance on the man.
"Personal manager?" Jeon Kyu asked to see the action HyeKyung. They nodded.
"And you are?" Baecky asked the two people who did not recognize by him.
"Hello, I'm Lee Nanie, your manager" replied the woman with her beautiful smile.
"While I Manager Marc DoHyun Martin. Call me Marc." that man answered.
"My name is Baecky the Leader, and this is ~~" before he could finish a sentence., Kyu are already taking action.
"OK KJ, Visual of this group" Kyu Jeon  extending his hand to Nanie.
"Noona, Nanie Noona ~ ~ ~" answered Nanie emphasize the word "Noona"
"aish" Kyu sighed and  laughed by HyeKyung and Marc.
"You got wrong one person. Noona is very fierce" Marc laughed.
"Do you like being beaten up again?" Nanie try punching Marc.
"No, but you guys can  see?" Marc tried to ridicule and they all laughed.
"After this, we will meet with five other members" Hyekyung said Baecky and another view. They all nodded.
 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
*itsmeyuya*
 

CONGRAT TO NANIE92 & FT_LOVING_LINACHAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!