Joy Tears

♫ HANSEL ♫ : A Gift For Happiness

 

 

HANSEL walked into their dressing room again after their first performance. They each hold hands with each other without speech. Along the way to the room, just "thank you" can only uttered by them when others give their congratulations.
 
When they walked into the room, looks like their stylist and their manager was standing waiting for their comeback with nervously.
"Congratulations HANSEL" The first speech out of the management team after saw the boys.
"Noona, Hyung !!!!" they screamed, ran to the Jin Ah, Miharu, Hyekyung and Marc. They were hugging each other.
"We just did it" shouted Lee Jun seemed to not believe what had happened.
"We managed to!" said Haejoon joy.
"I can't  believe that we can do it" says Munhee with his big smile.
"You guys did it. Its awesome" Nanie convince them. They still hug and jump around to celebrate their success on the stage. A tears almost drop from all the members.
 
"Congratulation, HANSEL" an expression from someone has attracted the group's attention
"Appa .." Hyekyung said softly when see the old man. She ran to him
"Hyekyung-aa" said the man.
"How are you Mr. Shin?" greet Marc and the boys also bow to him. He is Mr Shin Seunghoon, the CEO.
"I'm proud with you all. Keep do the best for HANSEL & MY Entertainment. Thank you because not disappointing us" Mr Shin smile and happy for them.
"Thank you sir because believing in us. We will keep do the best, sir. That is our promise" said Baecky with nodded from others.
"All right. We will meet another time" Mr. Shin went out with the management team They shouted again and again. Jaemin and Sondae directly attached hugging Jin Ah and Miharu. While Hyekyung and Baecky keep shouting to each other. Kyu Jeon, Munhee, Jeon Hae & Lee Jun jumping into a circle like a little child to celebrate their success.
"They really looked like little boys" said Nanie as she wiped away her tears. Marc smiled and hugged her shoulders.
 
"Annyeonghaseyo" greet someone. Nanie turned back to see who is it.
"Ah, Sunggyu-shi" Nanie answer it.
"Hi, Nanie noona" that was Kim Sunggyu with members of the group, Infinite come to congratulate their hoobae.
                    
 
"Jjonggie hyung ~ ~" shouted the SonMin couple after saw the sight of Sungjong from Sunggyu's back. They directly hug Sungjong. Sungjong almost down after being attacked by two boys. They each laugh.
"Hye yall" greet Myungsoo. He approached Munhee and Haejoon who sat on the couch. Infinite and Hansel very close to each other before they debut.
"Uhm, where is Hoya?" Hyekyung asked to Baecky after not see the presence of Hoya. She was a bit disappointed and Baecky  tried to persuade Hyekyung.
"Bacon!" shouted someone. Hyekyung Baecky and smiled back.
"Thats your frog prince" teased Baecky. Hyekyung try punching Baecky's stomach  but he managed to escape.
"Hyung." Baecky embraced Hoya.
"Finally you come, if not it's hard to me to face our princess" "whispered Baecky invite Hoya's laughter while Hyekyung make faces after being teased by those two.
 
 
 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
*itsmeyuya*
 
 
 
                          
             SUNGGYU & HOYA : DAEBAK HANSEL JJANG!!!             MR SHIN SEUNG HOON
             *this two boys related to Hyekyung & *** ***** ~~~          MY Entertainment's CEO