Run Away Again?

♫ HANSEL ♫ : A Gift For Happiness

MY Ent Dance Studio

The HANSEL boys are keep dancing and dancing out of their limit. They will comeback onstage in two days. Lot of pressure to handle.  As soon the music stop, the boys all collapes on the floor, try to catch their breath again. Their managers and stylist hand out water and towel to them. After five minutes Baecky sit up.

"Okay HANSEL, let's do it again" said Baecky while clapping his hand to gather attention. The other boys are leave deep sigh because they still feel exhausted. After see the boys stand on their position, Baecky turn out the music.

"One two, one two three~~" Baecky count and then they start to dance again. The tired face of them immediatly disappear. You can see their passion in dancing.

 

Mr Shin's Office

Mr Shin are looking at his only daughter, Hyekyung. Shocked awhile with suggestion that Hyekyung give. Unbelievable.

"Kyungie-a, the boys will comeback in two days. And you are asked me to give permission to have them a break before the comeback?" Mr Shin said. He can't accept what Hyekyung suggested to him. He turn his sight to window.

"Appa~~.." Hyekyung called his appa again. Mr Shin look at her.

"Because their comeback in to days, i asked it. I want they released their tension. They are doing great appa, but their body, their mind are fatigue. Please appa, only half day. We will back before midnight and tomorrow, i'm really sure they will start fresh again." Hyekyung make a promise. Mr Shin sigh.

"Okay." short Mr Shin. Hyekyung already jump in excited and run to her appa and hug him.

"But, you need to bring your little brother Dongho too." Mr Shin said again. Hyekyung keep on nod. she doesnt care even she need to bring her little demon with her.

"Okay, sir!!" then she plant a kiss on her appa cheek. Hyekyung run out from er appa office to tell to the other this good news.

 

MY Ent Dance Studio

"Adul-aaa" call Hyekyung as soon as he enter the studio. The boys still on dancing mood.

"Waero, Kyung?" asked Nanie. Hyekyung brightly smile. She called the boys again and they gather.

"Let's run away?" Hyekyung ask them. She look one by one. Ofcourse their face are surely in shock with what Hyekyung just said.

"RUN AWAY?" Kyujeon, Lee Jun, Marc, Sondae are in shocked and shout the word "runaway' together.

"yup, let's run away. But for half day only" Hyekyung repeat again to them.

"And why four of you yell like that? i thought the one who will yelled is The PEACEMAKER Baecky,  Haejoon, Munhee and Jaemin. But you all?" Hyekyung confused because kyujeon group are the TROUBLEMAKER so she thought the REALLY EXCITED for this plan is the TROUBLEMAKER not the PEACEMAKER. The TROUBLEMAKER are smirk to each other while the PEACEMAKER got a lot of confuse in their head.

"YEAH!!! LET'S RUNAWAY!!!!" the TROUBLEMAKER are dancing in joy. Now the TROUBLEMAKER showing their real excited. They surely love this kind of plan.

"Are you sure we are getting runaway?" asked Nanie with PEACEMAKER group behind her. Miharu and JinAh also there.

"Noona~~~~" shout somebody from nowhere. They looked around and found one boy run to them. It's Dongho.

"I will follow you~~~ I will follow you wherever you goooo~~~" Dongho sing in demon style and he pass from them going to the TROUBLEMAKER group to jump with them. They all smile to see how cute are the little demon.

"I've been asked my dad, unnie. Don't worry. My little demon will follow us to to make sure we are not making any mess while on this runaway." Hyekyung said. they give a sigh of relieve. 

"So, where we are going to?" asked Baecky.

"Eurwangni Beach" said Hyekyung. The beach are the nearest one with Seoul.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------