Last Teaser - Hyung,We Saw GODDESS~~

♫ HANSEL ♫ : A Gift For Happiness

 

 

THE STYLIST NOONA

LEE JIN AH + ISHIKAWA MIHARU

 

 

After Hyekyung introduce managers, all of them sitting in the living room to have some chit chat. Meanwhile Magnae Line has gone to the kitchen to find something to eat.
 
Ding dong ~ ~ ~
the doorbell rang. All eyes look towards the door.
"Who do you think it is?"  Kyu Jeon asked to Baecky. Baecky just shook his head toward Kyu Jeon question.
Marc and Nanie looked at each other and shook their head in the same time, while HyeKyung trying to think if she forgot to bring someone. Hae Joon stood from his sitting position. When he moved to go to the door, the  magnae line start to run from kitchen stop him.
"Hyung, let's us do it" said Sondae agreed by Jaemin.
"Hurm, ok. " Hae Joon returned to his seat next to Munhee and Lee Jun.
"Let's peek first to see who is out there?" Sondae suggest seeing is a peekhole on the door. Jaemin quickly nodded and got to peek first.
"Uh?" Jaemin become strange after eyeing the outside
"What?" Sondae wondered. Baecky and others also stood after see Jaemin's reaction.
"Min-ah?" Sondae shake Jaemin's body.
"Uh?" Jaemin surprised. He looked Sondae.
"Hyung, I think I saw two GODDESSES outside there" Jaemin started smiling.
"What?" semi-screaming Sondae. Fast he opens the door after hearing what Jaemin said..
"Annyeonghaseyo, is this HANSEL's house?" The taller the woman asked. While the smaller woman look around the yard. Jaemin or Sondae glued it to see two beautiful women. While the others start curious what happened to them.
"SonMin, who is it?" asked Kyu jeon to the magnae couple. Both of them turn around facing KyuJeon and the others.
"Hyung, we saw a GODDESS !!!" Jaemin and Sondae said together and brightly smile. Of course the other didnt understand what the magnaes said.
"Welcome to HANSEL's family." said Jaemin with a huge smile.
"Please come in, noona" invite Sondae offering his hand to one of the girl. Right then, two beautiful girls step in inside the house and the guys start drooling after seeing the girls.
"Beautiful girl, baby~~~ Beautiful girl, lady~~~" Kyu Jeon started singing and then Nanie noona poked his stomach and made him choke. Kyu Jeon made a what-did-I-do? face to Nanie Noona and she just rolled her eyes while Baecky didnt seem too interested with the girls since he knew the girls are older than him.
"Annyeonghaeseyo, Lee Jin Ah imnida. I'll be your stylist from now on. Please be co-operate with me" said the taller girl. She looks very beautiful and ofcourse very stylish with her fashion. Other people might think she is a model.
"Kon'nichiwa, Watashinonamaeha Ishikawa Miharu kendesu"  said the petite one in Japanese. Kyu Jeon, Marc, Lee Jun & SonDae make a face  "what-is-she-talking-about?- 
"Kon'nichiwa, watashinonamaeha Naniedesu. Gurūpumanēja" Nanie introduced herself and smile.
"Noona, what are you talking about?" ask SonDae curious looking at Nanie also the others three who didnt understand Japanese.
"She just introduced herself. Her name is Ishikawa Miharu and I introduced who am I in response." said Nanie noona.
"Ouh, I'm sorry. I should talk in Korean since some of you didnt understand" Miharu apologized. In her thought, the kids maybe know Japanese, since lots of Korean Idol learning Japanese.
"Neh, its ok noona. Feel free talk in Japanese if you want. I know Japanese too!!" proud JaeMin. Sondae make a face.
"Uhm, i dont know japanese well. If you keep talk in Japanese, i will give a feedback in Mandarin so neither of us wouldnt get any agreement." said Baecky. Yup, he not know Japanese, but Baecky and Hye Kyung learn Mandarin. Both of them can write, read and speak very well.
"Then I will talk in Thai." said Kyu Jeon
"And I'm speak in French." Marc interrupted.
"And you can see how "harmony" we are later~~" laugh HyeKyung with other.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
*itsmeyuya*
yup, thats your character saybiergirl & alushoususankari!!!!