Let's Go Back Home

♫ HANSEL ♫ : A Gift For Happiness

 

 
 
All people seem distressed by what happened. Now the manager, stylist & leader gathered in the girls room.
"Aish, what we will do next Baeck?" asked Hyekyung grasping Baecky hand . Shee was very worried if they got into the problem.
"Chill babes. Nanie Noona will think a way to deal with these"  he look at Nanie. Nanie looked at both of them.
"Uhm, wait." Nanie walked here and there. She had no idea.
"Urmm, we'll return tomorrow morning." Jin Ah said a plan. All eyes gaze to her.
"Ye, we'll return as early as possible. Then we see a CEO before he came to see us." she said more.
"That's right. Only five of us will meet him. And let the other kids waiting at home." Noona Nanie continued.
"Agree" Miharu finally agreed. Similarly Baecky and Hyekyung.
"Tomorrow, let me to drive a car. And Baecky, tell your boys to pack up. And I will tell my boys." Marc leads. Baecky nodded and finally he and Marc returned to their rooms.
  
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------  
 
"Appa appa ~ ~ ~ ~ ~" shouted someone from outside of reading room make Mr Shin surprise. 
"Waero, Adul a?" Mr. Shin asked after he saw his son, Dong Ho who is now standing in front of him bring along his laptop computer.
"Noona~. I think Noona and Bae hyung are now in Yongpyong." Dongho said.
"Yongpyong?" Mr. Shin asked again. He stood near her son.
"Ye, Sondae update his twitter. Try to see this father" he show to his dad the computer screen. What is shown by Dongho is Sondae's twitter update and their latest pictures. Mr. Shin surprised to see it all.
"Aish ni kids." Mr. Shin sighed and shook his head.
"Hahaha, Noona & Hyung in trouble~ ~" Dongho evil laugh in his heart.
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
MinKyHaeMun's room
 
Baecky walked into their room. HaeMun waiting for him in their bed together, while Jaemin was asleep in MinKy bed.
"how hyung?" Munhee asked. Baecky stretch his back and sat next to Jaemin.
"We have to back Seoul tomorrow morning"short Baecky. Munhee and Haejoon try to complain but they dont want to asked more to Baecky because they are not the type that ask many question. All of them got almost the same character, unlike the four others were in another room, always curious.
"Ne hyung" they said in unison. Haejoon off their room lights after seeing Baecky closed his eyes and hugged Jaemin and then he lie down next to Munhee.
 
DaeJunKyuMarc's room
 
"We will be back early next morning" said Marc looked KyuJeon, Lee Jun & Sondae.
"Huh?" they semi-shouted together.
"Wae hyung?. We want to play more." said Lee Jun who is not satisfied playing.
"right. a lot of cute girl waiting for me tomorrow," said Kyu Jeon too. He had met a girl and they promised to meet tomorrow. Sondae not dare say anything since he know it was his fault.
"Aish, whatever you said, our decision is final. Tomorrow we will back to Seoul." Marc said with a harsh tone. They still did not accept the decision of Marc.
"Tomorrow ok. Now all sleep" repeated again and then Marc close the room lights.
 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
*itsmeyuya*
 
wonder who is Dongho??
this boy ------------------> 
 
is he sweet and cute?? yup, but why he make the thing worst to his noona & Baecky??
*Baecky is foster child of Mr Shin, so Baecky is close to their family.*
 
Me : ya, Dong Dong!!!!! why you tell Mr Shin huh???
Dongho : because i want to vengeance to them!!
Me : vengeance?? why?? what they do to you??
Dongho : they forgot to buy me a poodle toys!!!
Me : a poodle toys??  *deathconversation*