Run Away II

♫ HANSEL ♫ : A Gift For Happiness

 

They began to pack their baggage. From sweaters to the maffla. From socks to the shoes. Hats and other items available. The boys are inside the room while the manager, stylist and the leader at HyeNa's room discussing something.
"I think this is not a good idea Marc" Nanie objected as soon as she heard the Marc's suggestion to go have fun without notifying the company. Other girls and Baecky also agree with what was said by Nanie.
"But Noona,just this time. Pity at them." Marc said again to persuade Nanie. He looked at Jin Ah hope she could back him up for his idea, but this time Jin Ah shook her head.
"I'm sorry" she mouthed back to Marc. While Baecky, HyeKyung and Miharu just sitting on edge of bed watching Nanie and Marc.
"Noona ~ ~ ~" shouted Jaemin and Sondae peeking inside the room from outside. Haejoon and Munhee was following them from behind.
"Yeay, we will have fun, yeay yeay ~ ~ ~" Lee Jun sang like a little child with Kyu Jeon.
"Noona, where we will go ?" Jaemin asked Nanie and looked very happy. Nanie not reply to.
"Jin Ah Noona, we will go skiing right? I miss it" said Sondae create a quandary toJin Ah. She just ruffle Sondae's hair and giving him a fake smiles. She looked at Nanie and mouth "please" to her. Nanie whining.
"Kids, sorry." Marc says weak that makes them curious.
"Why do hyung? Please do not say that we are not going there." Haejoon ask him.
"Aish ~ ~" they complained. Hoping that not happen.
"Sorry, we ~ ~" Marc spoke slowly but
"We are going to Yongpyong" continued Nanie make Marc, Baecky, Jin Ah and Miharu surprised. All the eyes looking at her.
"Ye, we will go to Yongpyong Ski Resort!" She said looking at Marc.
"Yeay !!!!" Hansel screaming all the excitement. Marc hugged Nanie and spin her around.
Meanwhile, Hyekyung is uneasiness with their actions because of this is wrong. She did not want them to involved in problems. Then she looked Baecky, but did not say anything. Baecky seem to understand her.
"Dont worry, everything will be fine" whispered Baecky. She nodded and hope nothing bad will happen.
 
They went by using a van with 15 seats. Marc & Nanie be their guide and driver. Along the way, Sondae & Jaemin not stop talking. When reprimanded for quiet asked did they quiet. But it did not last long, because after five minutes they returned to speak.
"Uh, please. .. Anyone Stop them" says Munhee already can not stand the pair magnae.
"I've tried. But didnt work." Kyu Jeon looked Munhee who was covers his ears.
"Hyung, please" Munhee ask Marc who sat infront next to Nanie. Marc also shook dont know what to do.
"Aish. Miharu & Baecky Noona Noona hyung & Hyekyung had gone to sleep. If I am not sure they can help make them quiet ." Haejoon sighed.
"I just hope they can sleep like Jin Ah & Le Jun hyung. Even the babbler also sleep." Lee Jun mumbler.
 
After 3 hours, they finally arrived their destination. Yongpyong Ski resort, Gangwon-Do at Pyeongchang is one of famous place in Korea.
"We are here." said Marc waking up to the sleepy behind~~ They rubbed their eyes & straching their body after a long journey.
"We are here?"  asked Kyu Jeon and yawn.
"Yup, so wake up now" tell Nanie. She jump off from the driver seat. Then Marc open the back door for the boys.
All of them amazed with the beautiful  place. Sondae and Jaemin is sleeping inside the van because finally they feel exhausted.
"Baecky, Kyu Jeon. Take your baby inside there. I'm sure they will never wake up. They such a trouble." said Marc.
"Neeh.." both of them said together then pick up their dongsaeng giving them a piggy ride. As usual, Baecky take Jaemin while Kyu Jeon take the heavy Sondae.
"Aish, this kid!!" Kyu Jeon sigh when taking Sondae. While Baecky just silently taking Jaemin, didnt want to make him wake.
Then they enter the resort after both Baecky & Kyu Jeon got their baby behind their back.
 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
*itsmeyuya*
we are going where? Yongpyong Ski Resort, Gangwon-do!!!!
Anyone has heard this place??
its a place of WINTER SONATA & Sassy Girl Chhun Hyang shooting place!!!
Why i'm make they going there? There is a reason~~ about their song~~ so guess it why & why!!!! haha... just kidding.