1st Variety Show

♫ HANSEL ♫ : A Gift For Happiness

 

 

 

"Annyeonghaseyo. We are in HAPPY TOGETHER!!" MC Yoo Jae Suk introduced the show follow bythe clap from others mc and guest.

"Deh, wow~~~" mc Miseon said impressed with the guest and Mc Bongsoon also drool looking to the guest.

"Wow? Bwoya?" Mc Myungsoo interpruted make the others guest laugh. Mc Bongsoon and Mc Miseon make face.

"Hahaha, chill Myungsoo-shi. Yeorobuen, as you can see in our set, we have the y diva HyunA!!!" said MC Jaesuk with a loud clap. HyunA just smile brightly when camera capture her.

"Deh, HyunA imnida. Long time no see, ahjusshi" Hyun A said to Jae Suk make him happy.

"Also in the sauna, four handsome boys from rookies group, HANSEL" he continued with shout from Mc Bongsoon and Mc Miseon.

"Annyeonghaesyo, we are HANSEL" the four boys introduced their group name and getting apploud by others.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Leader Baecky imnida" Baecky introduced himself to the camera and give a sweet smile.

"Leader Baecky. Is he look familiar?" asked Jaesuk to the others MC.

"Ye, i think i've been saw him somewhere" Miseon said and the other try to think too if they have meet Baecky before.

"Ah, he was in KBS Shall We Dance before and known as "The Naughty Danceboy"" Bongsoon remember him.

"Deh, it was me before i got debut with HANSELs" Baecky cuckled that Bongsoon still remeber him.

"It was awesome and hot!!, You should watch it" Bongsoon said more.

"Is he?" ask Miseon intersted.

"He really a great dancer" HyunA said convince them, somehow catch the others MC intenttion.

"Our HyunA seem know Baecky? I saw them cuddling behind the set before." said Myungsoo suspicious.

"Ah, we are bestfriend and very close because  we are in same line" explained Baecky, agreed by HyunA.

"A? AAH.." said the MCs together.

http://

 

"Rapper TYR imnida" Munhee introduced himself.

"Tee why what??" Miseon asked again. Look like she become deaf somewhat. Myungsoo also didnt hear what Munhee said.

"Deh? T-Y-R imnida" Munhee said again.

"Dont you have korean name instead of that name" ask Myungsoo annoy make the others laugh very hard.

"Kim Mun Hee-imnida" Munhee give them full name by looking straight to Myungsoo. That was shock for Myungsoo and make the MC-Line laugh harder to Myungsoo.

"Annyeonghaseyo~ visual magnae Sunday imnida!!!" said cheerfully by Sondae.

"That kids are bright" said Miseon nodded by Bongsoon.

"Sunday?" Myungsoo asked. He nooded, the other was curious what kind of question will throw by Myungsoo this time.

"Is there any family member name MONDAY? TUESDAY? or Wednesday too?" he asked with stiff expression make Sondae shock for a while with that stupid question.

"Heh, what a question is that?" Jaesuk ask him. But Sondae still in calmly want to answer it.

"Ani, hyung. If there somebody name Ga Eul (autumn), will  her other sibling name as Bom (spring), Gyo Eul (ummer) ad Yeo Reum (winter) too?" Sondae ask innoncently somehow make Myungsoo and Jaeduk shock. And for sure Myungsoo was speechless.

"Waa, that kids is daebak. Make our Myungsoo fall silent" said Bongsoon mpressed and make sign of good.

"It because Myungsoo is stupid just like the way he asked the question before" Miseon said make the others augh ever hard.

"Ahaha, that is enough because we have the last member of HANSEL, please introduced yourself" asked Jaesuk.

"Deh, cute magnae Yang Jaemin imnida" Jaemin giving a wink to the camera.

"Ay, he was so cute" Miseon praise make Jaemin shyly smile.

"Ye, the Hansel boys are cute. Wonder how the other three boys act like. And we also got last guest, BOMI from A-Pink" Jaesuk introduced the last guest.

"Ne , Yoon Bomi imnida" she said happily and make a peace sign.

"Bomi-ssi, who is this four boys make catch your eyes?" asked Myungsoo suddenly make Bomi choke.

"Deh?" Bomi shy.

"Aigoo, tell us. Who you like?" asked Miseon now. Bomi look four boys carefully. But her eyes keep looking this one boy.

"Who is it? we have Baecky, Munhee, Jaemin & Sunday" Jaesuk said while ponting to the boys.

"Look like you gonna sell those boy" said Miseon make they laugh.

"Uh, can  i pick my own bestfriend Sunday?" ask her when saw Sunday waving ask to choose him.

"Ah? He was yor friend? andwe. Pick others." said Bongsoon.

"Uh, Leader Baeck?" she said blushly, make Baecky shock too. He never thought that Bomi has eyes on him. Then both of them exchange gaze.

"Wooo~~~" guest root for them.

"Aha, look at both of them, shyly but still being flirty" Jaesuk teased make Baecky and Bomi turn more reddish and HyunA poke Baecky hands.

"GUMANHAE (Stop it now)" Myungsoo suddently spoke make the situation become totally awkward.

"Ya, you are such a mood disaster" Miseon mad at Myungsoo.

"Ahahaha. Ok let ask them why they are here. So HyunA-ssi, why are you here?" ask Jaesuk to HyunA.

"Ah, i'm record new song with Munhee right now. And i am rooting for HANSEL since Baecky is my friend" said HyunA looked at Jaesuk and they nodded for every line that HyunA said.

"It's call CHANGE" Munhee continued.

"Can you sang for us?" asked Bongsoon curious how trhe song goes.

"Aniyo. But we can dance other dance." said HyunA.

"Ah, so you cant perform your song but you will cover it with other dance?" asked Miseon.

"Deh" said HyunA and Munhee together.

"Let have them to dance" asked Jaesuk gain clap from other. Both of them shyly stand. But then, Munhee mumble "ah,I'm in trouble" and make the MC laugh. But he still dance in cute way and end it with Rain style.

">http://

frameborder="0" allowfullscreen>

"Ouh, so how bout Leader?" asked Jaesuk toward Baecky

"Uh, me with Sunday make a duo group called B-Funky." said Baecky simple.

"B-Funky?" Miseon said it again.

"Neh, our duo group kind a hiphop group. The beat we represent with a funky and catchy. B is of BOY oan Be.. so Boy Be Funky."" Baecky tell more bout B-Funky.

"How about Jaemin? He not just stuck together here right since the others have their own project." said Myungsoo.

"Aniyo" Jaemin cuckled.

"I am working with A-Pink as their lead in music video." tell him to them.

"So thats mean you are surrounding with A-Pink girls?" asked Jaesuk amazed.

"Deh." Jaemin smile brightly.

"He become famous with our member. He is the killer with his cute face and manner." praise Bomi.

"Ah, wait, i heard Jaemin want to do something here" said Jaesuk when he remind something.

"Deh, me with Sondae hyung want to perform a dance here." said Jaemin holding Sondae hand.

"Dance, waaaa" Bongsoon and Miseon already excited.

"Since our hyung L.Jun working with Kim Hyun Joong sunbaenim, we are going to perform his song to thanks him giving song to our hyung." said Sondae. And the music start play.

">http://

"Kamsahabnida" Sunday and Jaemin finish their performance receive lat of praice from the emcee.

"Since the magnae dance, and the rapper also dance. How bout leader? He was the main dancer right?" Myungsoo said agree by the others.

"Uhm, i will try dance to SE7EN sunbaenim new song "Better Together" then." Baecky said make the others guest and emcee clap. He start it and make the girls guest and  women emcee goes crazy.

">http://

"Kamsahabnida" bow Baecky. then he sat back beside HyunA.

"The kids are talented. They can dance very well" Jaesuk give a compliment to the boys make them smile widely to hear that.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

*itsmeyuya*

aish, its hard to make HAPPY TOGETHER cuts.. mianhae.. there will more amd more things to do~~~

ENJOY it!!