TWENTY THREE

We Belong
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

TWENTY THREE

Eunji’s in a good mood today. She has finished changing the beddings with the help of Mrs. Cho, she cleaned the room why Mrs. Cho and her daughter cleaned the rest of the house. Mr. Cho brought all the cars for service and wash. Junmyeon’s finally going home!

“Ms. Eunji, we’ll be leaving by 1pm.” Mr. Cho reminded her as she paced back and forth of the living room.

“Yes Mr. Cho, I’ll be changing quick.” She replied as she hurriedly ran back to their room. Three weeks of her husband not being around literally suffocated her, she just can’t wait for him to return home and lay down beside him in the huge bed. She also made sure that she doesn’t leave traces of her sleeping at the couch.

“What should I wear?” she asked herself as she stares at the huge cabinet of her clothes. Kwanghee actually sends them clothes monthly, when she asked Junmyeon the reason, he said that it’s like a monthly subscription and he trusts Kwanghee’s sense of fashion for the two of them so she didn’t ask for more.

She didn’t take time in choosing her clothes as she settled with something comfortable. She then put a light makeup on her face just to add to her glow.

When Eunji came out, Mrs. Cho is in final stage of cleaning.

“You look lovely Miss Eunji.” Mrs. Cho said as she stares at her beauty. When she saw her at the wedding, she’s sure enough as to why her boss liked the girl in the first place.

“Thank you Mrs. Cho. I’ll be heading out now.” Eunji replied as she bid goodbye with a smile not leaving her face.

‘Junmyeon’s coming home today~’ she sing song in her mind as she entered the elevator.

 

Upon arriving in the lobby, she immediately saw Mr. Cho waiting outside.

“Is the banner here?” Eunji asked as she entered the car.

“Yes Ms. Eunji.” Mr. Cho replied with a smile as he spared her a glance through the rearview mirror before he drove off. Leo, Eunji’s bodyguard can only smile with the sheepish plan of his client. Eunji then saw the banner on the seat beside her which made her giggle. Last night, she made a small banner to welcome Junmyeon saying Welcome Home Husband! that she plans to raise on the arrival area.

 

 

 

Junmyeon can’t hide his smile as he holds the bouquet that he bought from Singapore. He’s too excited to go home that he wasn’t able to sleep well last night. Sehun can only chuckle as he follows his boss as they made their way to the arrival exit. He gave instructions to some of his bodyguards to take charge of their luggage.

“Hyung, you’re smiling too much.” Sehun chuckled as he got closer to him.

“You’ll know how I feel when you’ll finally get Naeun.” Junmyeon replied with a short smirk making Sehun shut his eyes close as he shook his head, he’ll never win.

“Is the driver around already?” Junmyeon asked as they got near the arrival exit.

“I called earlier, they said that they’re waiting outside.” Sehun replied.

“I’m heading home, how about you?”

“I’ll drop some papers in the office then head home as well.” Sehun replied.

“Are you not dropping by Naeun’s restaurant? She needs to see the bag you bought.” Junmyeon replied which made Sehun gulp. He bought the bag during his lone time in Singapore…. How did he know? A small tint of pink flushed on Sehun’s cheeks upon realizing that the older man must have gotten the info from the bodyguards. It has always been a rule that they should be followed by bodyguards 24/7 when they’re outside the country. It should be the same rule in Korea but both Jongin and Junmyeon refused to have them and their parents got no choice but to accept their decision as they used the ‘I’m old enough to look after myself’ card.

“Hyung…” it made Junmyeon chuckle.

“Okay-okay… do whatever you want… I need to see my wife.” Junmyeon replied which made Sehun smile. Sometimes, he just feels so proud with the fact that he’s the reason as to how Junmyeon and Eunji got to know each other and eventually reach this stage.

As they walked out of the exit, Sehun immediately took out his phone to call the driver. Junmyeon on the other hand didn’t bother to look around as just glanced at the still fresh flowers that he’s been holding even inside the private plane.

“Remind me why did we pass by the arrival area.” Junmyeon whispered to Sehun as the crowd is starting to buzz. Arrival of huge planes means huge amount of passengers as well which also means, huge amount of people fetching them. He loves seeing family members reunited and stuff but sometimes, it just gets too noisy for him.

“You wanted to get out fast since the VIP pass will have to pass by the tunnel.” Sehun replied which made Junmyeon roll his eyes.

“Let’s keep going.” Junmyeon started to walk ahead while he’s busy dialing. Sehun was put into halt when Junmyeon suddenly stopped walking infront of him.

“Hyung is there a pro-“ he wasn’t able to continue when he followed his gaze. A smile immediately formed in his lips. Too sweet.

Junmyeon smiled from ear to ear as he a banner being held by a beautiful woman. He was taken aback upon seeing her, she looks dazzling. Her small wave made him wave back to her. It didn’t take three more seconds before he started to fast walk towards her and welcomed her to his embrace as she dropped the banner.

“I miss you. I miss you. I miss you. I miss you.” she repeatedly whispered which made Junmyeon chuckle. Oh how much he missed the feeling of having her in his arms.

“I missed you too wife.” He whispered in a low tone that somehow sent shivers to Eunji. The moment they broke their hug, Eunji immediately cupped his face to take a closer look.

“Still handsome.” She giggled making Junmyeon laugh.

“And you’re still beautiful as ever.” He replied as he held her chin. They continued to stare to each other lovingly, as if their stares can compensate the days that they weren’t able to see each other, it’s as if they’re talking without saying anything. Junmyeon then slowly neared his face to Eunji until their nose touched enacting an Eskimo kiss which made Eunji giggle.

The husband and wife reunion was broken when a sudden clearing of throat was heard.

“Welcome home husband…. it hurts to think that you seemed to have forgotten about me…” Sehun even pouted after he read what was written on the banner that he picked up. It made Eunji and Junmyeon turn their attention to him.

“Awww welcome back Sehun!” Eunji cupped the right side of his face gently which made Junmyeon chuckle.

“You should have told Naeun that we’re coming home today.” Junmyeon playfully teased again which made Sehun make face.

“Aaaah hyung stop it!” he fretted which made the couple laugh.

“Let him whine… but here’s a bouquet for a stunning lady who welcomed me back.” Junmyeon turned his attention to Eunji as he handed her the bouquet. Eunji smiled upon getting hold of it.

“Thank you.” she replied as smelled it, it’s still very fresh even with hours of flight.

“Couple, we should get going, more passengers are arriving and we don’t want to get caught in the middle of their reunions.” Sehun cut them off again as he pointed the way to the exit. It made the couple laugh as Junmyeon circled his arm to Eunji’s shoulder while Eunji settled on hugging his waist with one arm. They then followed Sehun’s way.

As they’re walking, Junmyeon can’t help but ask.

“Why are you here? I mean, didn’t I tell you that I’ll be heading home through the company’s car?”

“I wanted to surprise you… I can’t just settle in waiting for you to arrive at home.” Eunji replied which made Junmyeon smile. This girl is really special.

“But how did you know that I’ll be passing the arrival area instead of the VIP exit?” Junmyeon asked again. He’s sure enough that if Eunji came with Mr. Cho, he would know that he’ll be passing by the VIP exit.

“I don’t know… Mr. Cho said that we should wait at the VIP exit but I told him to stay there and just call me if you arrive while I wait at the arrival area… it must be gut feeling.” Eunji replied with a proud smile which made Junmyeon chuckle.

“You’re being too full of yourself.” Junmyeon pointed at her nose as she just grinned.

“Couple, stop that. We’re here.” Sehun turned to look at them with a hint of disgust which made Eunji roll her eyes.

“Mr. Cho.” Junmyeon immediately acknowledge his driver.

“Welcome back Mr. Kim.”

“Thank you for accompanying Eunji here, you too Leo.” Junmyeon also acknowledge the presence of the bodyguard.

“Welcome back Mr. Kim.” Leo greeted as well.

“Mr. Kim, the company’s car is here. They have loaded your luggage on your personal car. We’ll separate from here as we’ll head off to the company unless you have other request.” Sehun returned to being his formal secretary with the presence of other people. It always makes Eunji chuckle as she can’t help it. Sehun has always been a little brother, seeing him act like a grown up man who is into his work still amuses Eunji at times.

“Nothing more, thank you Sehun, bring the files to the company and go home immediately, you deserve some rest.” Junmyeon replied then he faced the bodyguards that came with them to Singapore.

“Everyone deserves some rest too. Go home and get some sleep, you wouldn’t need to be around since we’re back here.” Junmyeon said which immediately made them respond with gratitude.

“Now, shall we get going?” and everyone dispersed after giving their respect.

 

Inside the van, Mr. Cho and Leo understands the situation that they lowered the divider between the front and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter