TWENTY SIX

We Belong
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

TWENTY SIX

 

Junmyeon’s been observing Eunji in the past days, watching her move and reactions as he sometimes tries to bring up Sang Bum in the conversation.

Eunji on the other hand tries her best to act natural especially that it’s Junmyeon’s whom she’s dealing with. Nothing changed on the way they treat each other but there’s a certain aura in their atmosphere that she sometimes can’t figure out.

“Is Sang Bum in the aviation later?” Junmyeon asked as they started eating breakfast. It made Eunji stop from eating and look at him.

“Why?”

“Nothing, I’m just planning to drop by and give him something.” Junmyeon replied as he drank his coffee.

“I see. I don’t know, maybe, since today is the weekly meeting of the Academic’s Department.” Eunji replied as she resumed eating, trying her best not to have an eye contact with her husband, afraid that he might sense something in her eyes.

Ever since the day Sang Bum fooled her to come over their company, she doesn’t get herself close to the Academic’s Department. She skips the meetings of the VPs and asks Wendy to sub saying she’s busy, or she’s resting or other reasons that she can think of. She also gave Wendy instructions not to let Sang Bum enter her office and say that she’s busy, or it’s locked or again, other reasons that she can think of. Though of course, that guy just don’t know how to give up as he continues to find something to assign her to do.

“By the way, Krystal and Jongin are asking if when we are going to pay a visit. We live in Seoul but we hardly see each others.” Junmyeon changed the topic as he saw the shift of emotion on his wife’s face.

“Should we schedule it this weekend? We haven’t seen them ever since they went out to their second honeymoon though they have visited mom, dad and grandma already. We can invite Sehun and Naeun too!” excitement suddenly enveloped Eunji’s aura with the thought of meeting them. Junmyeon can only smile. There’s really something going on.

“That’s a good idea. I’ll tell Sehun and Jongin.” Junmyeon agreed.

“Oh I’m excited! Maybe, we can pick some sweets from Sweetened Taste as well!” Eunji squealed as she mentions the shop. She still often visits for some coffee and sweets and of course, short chats with Minseok when he’s around.

“I can see that.” Junmyeon smiled.

“I haven’t seen Krystal for quite some time. I bet she’s got a lot of stories to tell.” Eunji replied.

“I see that the two of you got closer.” Junmyeon commented.

“Well yes, we’ve got each others you know, just like you and Jongin.” Eunji even smirked a little making Junmyeon chuckle.

“Do you share a lot stories to Krystal then?”

“Not really, just the usual stuffs.”

“Nothing more personal than what you share to me?” Junmyeon tried to play it with words as Eunji looked up to meet his eyes.

“Yeah…” she breathed.

“What I share with Krystal are usual stuffs about marriage since both of us can relate.” Eunji tried to explain as she didn’t see it coming. Why is he suddenly talking about this?

“I see. I’m glad.”

“Why?”

“That you share more personal stuff with me.” Junmyeon smiled, a smile that suddenly sent shivers on Eunji’s spine making her gulp.

“Augh, of course, you’re my husband.” she reached for his hand. Something’s not right.

“I love you.” he suddenly said. She’s used to him saying it all of a sudden but that caught her off guard. It felt different.

“I love you too.” And Junmyeon just smiled which broke her inside. Does he know something? Did Sang Bum spill anything?

 

 

-

 

Unable to get over what happened during their breakfast, Eunji marched her way to the Academic’s Department.

“Miss Eunji.” The secretary stood up to greet her.

“Is he in?”

“Well…” the secretary looked down which made Eunji’s brow raise.

“Call him and say I’m here.” Eunji commanded which immediately made the secretary grab the phone to call Sang Bum. It didn’t take a moment for Eunji to enter Sang Bum’s office.

 

“What a pleasant surprise.” he grinned.

“Let’s get straight to the point. Did you tell Junmyeon anything?” she crossed her arms.

“And if I did?” Sang Bum raised a brow as he crossed his arms as well. It made Eunji secretly gulp.

“Just tell me. Did you or did you not?” she held unto her composure.

“I did not. I’m still having fun playing with you.” Sang Bum honestly replied as he took a step forward to her.

Eunji looked at him for a moment, trying to analyze if he’s saying the truth. She’s been fooled by him a lot of times, she can’t be fooled now.

“Come on Eunji, you know me, I-“

“Okay.” Eunji cut him off and before he can speak, Eunji stormed out of his office. It took a few moments before he recovered as he chuckles.

“So, Junmyeon must be sensing something then…” he mumbled as a sudden thought entered his mind.

Should I step up the game and reveal it? I wonder what Junmyeon's reacrion be....

 

-

 

“Earth to Eunji!” Naeun shook her shoulder making her flinch.

“You were saying?”

“Eunji gather yourself up, what’s wrong? What’s going on?” Naeun asked as she raised a brow. She was surprised to receive a call from her saying that she’s coming over in the restaurant. When she arrived, they just sat and she started to daze off.

“Sang Bum.”

“He’s still a pain in the ? What’s going on? Did you tell Junmyeon already?” Naeun asked as she pities her friend. If only they can turn back time and erase Sang Bum in her life.

Eunji took a deep sigh.

“I can’t tell Junmyeon.”

“Why?”

“I don’t know… I can’t even accept that Sang Bum happened in my life, I don’t want him to get involved nor know anything about this.” Eunji sighed for the nth time. She’s been trying to gather courage to finally tell Junmyeon but her heart is failing her, she just couldn’t find the right words to say when she tries to think of how she’ll tell him.

“What if sooner or later, Junmyeon finds out? Would you want it to come from other person’s mouth instead of yours?” Naeun asked. She has seen Eunji’s hardships and such and all she just want to see now is Eunji being happy, especially in her married life and she knows that it will not happen if Kim Sang Bum is around and is holding a card of Eunji’s past.

“I don’t know.” and again, Eunji sighed.

 

-

 

“Tell Eunji I want to see her.” Krystal whined as she sat beside Jongin. She came to visit her husband in the office just in time for Junmyeon to come over.

“Eunji’s busy right now, but don’t worry, she’s excited over the weekend. Sehun confirmed on going as well, I think, he’ll be the one to ask Naeun.” Junmyeon replied as he picked up the cup of coffee from the table.

“Hyung, married life really suits you.” Jongin suddenly blurted which made Krystal burst out laughing which confused him.

“What are you talking about?”

“I don’t know. Before, we’ll be talking about business, or going out with grandma… or maybe about our parents… but now… here you are, talking about your wife.” Jongin explained which somehow sent blood on Junmyeon’s cheeks.

“That’s true. We’re glad that Eunji’s with you.” Krystal agreed.

“Just imagine your feelings when you had your marriage. That’s what I’m feeling right now.” Junmyeon smiled. It’s true, back then, he’s the loyal third wheel to Jongin and Krystal. He helped them out in their relationship, helped out in their wedding and even until now, so experiencing what they had experienced before feels familiar yet still surreal.

“You must be open with each others then?” Jongin asked which suddenly caught Junmyeon off guard. Are we?

“You don’t keep secrets? I doubt.” Krystal teased which made Jongin nudge her.

“Yaah! So you keep secrets from me?!”

“I still need to keep ¼ of my privacy you know!”

“Soo Jung!”

“Waaeee!”

And they continued to throw antics to each others… not noticing the man in deep thoughts in front of them. secrets? Privacy? He can only sigh. I trust you Eunji. I really do.

 

-

Weekend came by so fast which excites Eunji so much. Naeun’s coming too and the three girls are excited to have some girl bonding while the boys do their thing. They’ll be heading to the apartment building where Jongin and Krystal’s unit is located as Jongin has reserved the entire roof deck for them. They’re planning to have a barbeque party and such. It’s seldom for them to get together like this so everyone is looking forward.

 

Eunji let out a tired groan as she turned to face her husband. A naughty smile plastered on his face as he pulled Eunji closer.

"We should get up now." Eunji  mumbled inside his embrace.

"10 more minutes, aren't you tired?" Junmyeon asked in his bedroom voice which made Eunji feel blood flush on her cheeks as she buried her face on his bare chest. Junmyeon chuckled with his eyes closed as he patted her .

What happened last night was something magical, if both can even recall. It just started with simple cuddled and kisses until it escalated into something hot and the rest went on a blur.

"Naeun and I still need to go on a grocery. We need to get up now." Eunji tried to gather her strength to get away from Junmyeon but he just continues to lock her in his embrace.

"How about a round two?" his husky voice sent shivers on Eunji's spine as he can feel him draw circles on her back and she would be lying if she say that she's not getting by his touches.

"Junmyeon-" Eunji was about to speak when Junmyeon met her lips with his, capturing her in a sweet morning kiss. Junmyeon deepened the kiss as he turned her around making her go under him without breaking the kiss.

Eunji can feel her entire body weaken as she submits her body to him by circling her arms around his neck as she raises her body to keep their body attached to each other. Burning sensation inside her is making her legs weak.

If only he can last minute cancel their schedule with his brother, he would as he just want to have his wife in his arms, on their bed and spend the entire day together... doing something more than the usual.

 

A moan escaped from Eunji's lips totally turning everything on fire.

"Let's just tell Naeun that something came up that's why you're late." Junmyeon said between his breaths as stares at Eunji with lust. She's just too beautiful and y that he just can't get enough of her.

Eunji didn't bother to reply as she arched her body to reach up Junmyeon and initiated the kiss. Even with what happened the other night, both seemed to just can't get enough.

Matters be damned, round two is on the way.

 

 

 

 

 

“I’m sorry I can’t bring you there.” Junmyeon apologized as they are getting ready to leave. What happened earlier is still fresh in their mind (and body) but they couldn't skip this weekend escapade as Krystal and Jongin are so excited to host their get together.

“It’s okay, you’ll still fetch us right? Leo’s bringing me to the mart.” E

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter