TWENTY ONE

We Belong
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

TWENTY ONE

 

The moment they arrived home, Eunji pulled the travel luggage from their closet.

 "I can just fix my things later. Just leave it there wife." Junmyeon said the moment he saw her settle the luggage on their table.

 "I'll help you out. Let's wash up first." Eunji replied.

 "Should we wash up together?" Junmyeon naughtily asked making Eunji's eyes widen as she threw the towel she's holding to her smirking husband.

 "Shut up!" She hid her blush as she hurriedly entered the bathroom making Junmyeon chuckle.

 When Eunji came out of the bathroom, she found her husband seated on the couch with his eyes closed. She tiptoed and sat beside him. She started to study his features, he'll be gone for several weeks and she's not sure if when will he come back. As she continues to stare at his soft features a sudden smirk formed on his face.

 "Like what you're seeing wife?" Eunji's eyes widen the moment he opened his eyes as she slapped his shoulder.

 "Why are you such a tease tonight?!" She hissed as she slumps her back on the couch and crossed her arms.

 "I was just kidding." Junmyeon softly said as he s his arm around Eunji's waist and planted a kiss on her cheeks.

 "Wash up first." Eunji decided to divert her attention as she pushed him to stand. Junmyeon just smiled as he stood up and headed to the bathroom leaving Eunji behind.

 'Stop acting as if he's not coming back.'

 Eunji stood up and headed to the walk-in closet and started to pack up Junmyeon's necessity bag. She then started to choose his clothes and settled it on the bed.

 Junmyeon came out of the bathroom and saw her starting to fix his stuffs.

“I told you I can just do it.” Junmyeon help her hand to stop her but she immediately pulled away and continued on what she’s doing.

“I know you’re used in packing and such but let me help you. This is the first time I’m doing this for you so let me.” Eunji replied as she continued what she was doing. Junmyeon can only sigh as he proceeded in helping her out.

“Do you wanna come?” he suddenly asked as they silently work on with his luggage making Eunji’s brows meet as she looks at him.

“Are you sick?! You do understand that I got my job here right?” Eunji replied as she returned her attention in checking if they have packed everything.

Junmyeon was about to answer when Eunji jumped.

“Right! I forgot the medicine bag! Wait I’ll get it and put it on your bag.”

Junmyeon can only look at her with amusement, he’s surely going to miss her. Ever since he got married and fell for his wife, he has always been looking forward to coming home so this meeting is a total pain for him.

As Eunji continues to pace back and forth, checking on Junmyeon’s belonging, her husband just can’t stand the view as he suddenly grabbed her wrist. Eunji was surprised by his action and was about speak when he pulled her closer making her drop on top of him.

“Junmyeon!”

“Come on wife, we’re not seeing each other for some time, don’t I get a take good care gift?” Junmyeon playfully asked as he adjusted her position on top of him to make her comfortable.

Eunji smirked as she pressed her lips unto his for a quick peck then she tried to get up but he hugged her tighter.

“What was that?!” he pouted.

“I think that’s enough though…” Eunji replied with a cheeky grin when Junmyeon lifted his head and pecked on lips making Eunji be caught off guard.

“Yah!” Eunji was about to protest when Junmyeon rolled on the bed making him end up on top of her with his palms supporting his weight.

“I’m seriously gonna miss you wife.” Junmyeon whispered as he lovingly stared at her. The atmosphere felt so sweet making Eunji blush.

“Why are you like this?”

“Come with me.”

“You know I can’t…”

A giggle escaped from Eunji when Junmyeon suddenly pecked again.

“I’m trusting Wendy to take good care of you… and Sang Bum’s gonna be there too.” The smile vanished from Eunji’s lips upon the mention of his name.

“I’m going to be fine.” she whispered as she tried to regain the feelings she had earlier. She still can’t deal with Sang Bum being involved in the conversation, she just hates hearing his name, especially from Junmyeon.

Junmyeon noticed the change on Eunji’s mood, even the moment her smile turned into a blank face when he mentioned about Sang Bum.

‘Something’s wrong…’

“Sang Bum may act like a jerk but you can trust him in running the aviation… don’t worry, I’ll contact the aviation often too.” Junmyeon reached for another kiss making Eunji giggle.

“Don’t worry, I’ll get you updated too.” Eunji circled her arms on Junmyeon’s neck and reached for another kiss. She wanted a peck when Junmyeon suddenly deepened the kiss which caught her off guard but she liked it making her settle her head on the pillow with Junmyeon following her, still not losing possession of her lips.

Soft moans escaped from Eunji as she tries to breath, the man is making her all kinds of emotions again, he just never fails.

 

 

-

Eunji sighs as she sat on the kitchen counter for her breakfast. It’s been two days since Junmyeon left for Singapore and she’s still not getting used to it. It was awkward making breakfast for herself again, as she doesn’t even eat breakfast before.

After a quick munch, Eunji decided to leave the house and headed to Sweetened Taste. She made sure to leave a note to Mrs. Cho in case she comes over to clean up since she instructed her that she’ll be making her own breakfast today.

Upon arriving in Sweetened Taste, she was welcomed with the familiar coffee scent that she lived with for years.

“Good morning boss!” she greeted Minseok at the counter while sparing smiles and glances to her co-workers.

"You're early today. What's up? How's Junmyeon in SG?" Minseok asked as he started to prepare the usual coffee Eunji orders.

"He called last night." Eunji simply replied as she stood beside the counter.

"Oh you'll get used to it. Its been a year since your marriage, you'll get to adjust on this set up soon." Minseok tried to sooth her up as he settled her drink infront of her.

"It feels weird waking up without him, eating breakfast without him..." She then followed it with a sigh. She got surprised when Minseok chuckled.

"Why?"

"Nothing... I just never thought that you'll ever come here acting like a love sick puppy." Minseok continues to chuckle which made Eunji glare at him.

"Okay calm down! I'm kidding." Eunji just rolled her eyes.

"Don't worry, Junmyeon will be back in no time. Emergency conferences can end faster than the usual." Minseok tried to sooth her as she sighed again with her fingers tapping the cup of her coffee.

-

Wendy sat on her chair as she arranges the piles of folder on her desk. Work's nonstop and it seemed like her boss isn't trying to stop. She knows that they need to finish checking financial statements but she's aware that her boss is just trying to kill her time with work.

She glanced at the clock, it's past 7PM. Her phone suddenly rang. Seeing it's her boyfriend, the drive of answering it is so high but she wants to concentrate on her job especially that her boss is still working. She knows he'll understand.

"Wendy." She lifted her head up upon seeing her boss.

"Yes miss Eunji?... I mean Eunji." As she realizes that it's just the two of them left.

"You can go now."

"Are you done?"

"Not yet but you can go." She got confused upon hearing Eunji's response.

"I'll go out with you... I still have stuff to do." Wendy declines which made Eunji make face.

"You should go, why didn't you tell me that Mark came back from Singapore and you're off for a date tonight? You're running late. He must be the one who called you right?" That got Wendy dumbfounded. How did she know?

"Junmyeon called asking if I have arrived home already and if I have sent you out early because Mark was excited leaving earlier saying he's going on a date with you... Really Ms. Son? You should have told me..." Eunji pouted which made Wendy blush. She never thought her bosses de going to be like this.

"But-"

"Go now, if I going out of the office will make you leave then let's go. You have 5 minutes to pack your things up." Before Wendy can even reply, Eunji already returned to her office.

Five minutes later, they're inside the elevator.

"Mark must have missed you." Wendy can sense a lingering feeling on Eunji's voice. It's been a week since they left as Mark is the one who pilots Junmyeon's private plane.

"He's like a baby. I kept o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter