FIFTEEN

We Belong
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

FIFTEEN

 

Eunji just came out of the walk in closet when she saw Junmyeon’s phone buzzing, there must be a message. As she was about to pick it up and hand it to him, her eyes flickered the moment she saw what was on idle in Junmyeon’s phone. It’s a photo of her and Yeol in the supermarket.

‘Could it be-‘ Eunji gasped, she couldn’t even get hold of the phone anymore as she just stared at it.

‘All this time…. Was it all about Yeol?’ her mind is in chaos. What if Junmyeon saw stuffs that Yeol’s been doing that lead him to act like this?

‘Was he jealous? Did I hurt him?’ Eunji can feel her heartbeat rise as she thinks of possibilities.

Eunji stared at the door as she wanted to go out and talk to him but she feels like her body is too heavy to move, like she’s glued on the couch.

“Junmyeon…” she whispered wishing the guy could hear her. The next thing she knew, she’s lying down on the couch as she buries her face on the corner, she suddenly doesn’t have the power to show her face to him.

‘We hugged, he even held my hand… I’m sorry…’ she can only whisper it in her thoughts.

 

 

“Eunji face me…” Junmyeon calls her again as he tries to break the hug. As he successfully did, Eunji looked down and had her hair cover her face. Junmyeon immediately went soft as he combed her hair away from her face and wiped away her tears.

“Why are you crying?”

“I know now why you’re acting weird, why you’re acting like this.” her voice cracks, it made Junmyeon pause.

“I’m sorry…. Please don’t misunderstand.” She continues to speak as she still looks down. Junmyeon then sat in front of her.

“Tell me.” He simply said.

“Yeol and I… there’s nothing between us. I’ll be completely honest here, I felt all fluttery and such on some moments with him but that never went overboard…” she confessed as she continues to sob. As she is looking down, she fails to see the soft stare Junmyeon is giving to her as if she’s the most fragile being.

“He… he confessed to me when he was drunk so I don’t know if I should take it seriously but he knows my stand, I’ll never like him, I have a husband and he’s just a friend.” Eunji wipes away her tears as she lifted her head to look at him.

“And the time I was with him in the grocery, we just met there… he asked for my help to buy stuffs his mom asked him… it was purely coincidence, I hope you believe me.” Eunji stares at him to let him feel that it’s the truth.

“I don’t know what is running inside your mind after you saw those but I hope you listen to my side, I promise you Junmyeon, I always have you here.” She pointed on her heart as she sniffles. Her hands shook the moment Junmyeon reached for her hand and hold it.

A smile formed on his face, I’ve been overthinking. All this time, he was afraid with the fact that Eunji might be having an affair, that he doesn’t know how to react when he finds out the truth and now here she is telling him what is really happening, he feels a huge weight being lifted out from his shoulder.

“I’m sorry.” He whispered as he caresses her thumb, it made Eunji’s brows knit.

“I’m sorry since I didn’t ask you immediately. I let pride eat me up and I was afraid of the truth instead of asking you directly. This is so unlike me… I don’t know… but I’m sorry.” Junmyeon continued to apologize as he moved closer to her.

“Are we really going to say sorry the whole night?” Eunji tried to lift up the mood as a chuckle escaped from both of them.

“Thank you Eunji.”

“For what?”

“For being honest…” that made Eunji bit her lip.

“Promise me one thing though.” She wipes away the remaining tears in her eyes.

“What is it?”

“Don’t do this again, I felt so empty in the past days that you’ve been giving me cold treatment… please tell me whatever is bother you...” Eunji said which made Junmyeon feel bad, I was such a jerk.

“And we both don’t know what the future is but this is one thing I’m sure of… I’ll never cheat on you.” she knows she’s blushing as she can feel Junmyeon’s intense stare at her.

Junmyeon moved closer to her again as he closed their distance. He moved closer to her face and planted a soft kiss on her forehead making Eunji close her eyes to savor the moment. She just miss him being this close to her, I never thought I have fell this hard.

Junmyeon rested his forehead on hers as he stares at her. As he studies her features, his eyes darted on her lips. It looks so enticing. He looks at her eyes as if asking for permission, a small smile formed on her lips making him smile as well. he lifted his forehead from hears as he adjusted his position and cupped Eunji’s face. Slowly, he moved closer and planted a soft kiss on her lips.

Eunji closes her eyes as she savors the moment, their third kiss. From a simple lip touching, she can feel Junmyeon move his lips and she finds herself moving with him. A smile formed on Junmyeon’s lips as they kiss as she realized that she nibbled his lips, it made her face burn but she didn’t want to let go, she really missed him. An intense feeling started to raise inside her as she can feel Junmyeon lean on her as he deepens the kiss. She suddenly feel so hot when Junmyeon’s tongue started to look for entrance, tongue battling she can taste his mouth, why does this man taste strawberry? So sweet. She mentally smiled realizing that it must be their toothpaste flavor.

Junmyeon wants to stop, he wants to respect Eunji but he feels like being possessed as his lips just won’t stop. He feels so hot right now, Eunji’s lips are addicting and he really misses the time to be this close to her. From cupping her face, he moved his hand to the back of her head and rested her gently on the bed, still not letting go of the kiss. He can feel that Eunji’s feeling something as well… but, is she ready?

Eunji can feel her body burning despite the air conditioned room, she suddenly feel nervous but she doesn’t want to stop. She found herself circling her hands to Junmyeon’s back, everything suddenly feel so good.

As Junmyeon continues to explore Eunji’s mouth, he found himself moving his hand from her head to her shoulders, her built is seriously so y. As he tries to catch his breath he opens his eyes and stares at her, she looks lovely. As he was about to close his eyes again, a certain sound made Eunji pull away from the kiss leaving them both panting. He supported his weight by laying his palm flat on both sides of Eunji, still on top of her. Despite the dim light, he can see her blush as she tries to look away which made him chuckle. Cute.

“That was some kind of reconciliation…” he tried to sound it cool but he’s still panting…. And the sound is still not stopping.

“It might be something important… go answer it.” Eunji tried to find her voice as the sensation of Junmyeon’s kiss is still lingering on her lips. Without looking at him, she can hear him hiss as he crawled away from the top of her and tried to reach for his phone.

“If this isn’t something important, I swear to God…” he muttered under his breath as he pressed the answer button. It is a call from his ever dearest brother asking if he could sub him on going with their grandparents to the spa, something that both grandsons do with their grandparents to bond as he needs to bring Krystal out after some huge misunderstanding that Junmyeon never heard about. Junmyeon can only take a deep breath to calm his nerves up.

It’s almost three in the morning, what a nice timing you have Kim Jongin.

 

-

Eunji hugs each of her co-workers, she’s been in Sweetened Taste for years and now comes the time that she’s leaving her job.

“It’s not like I’m going anywhere you know, I’m just going to work for a greener pasture, I promise to be a regular costumer here.” Eunji tries to cheer herself up as she doesn’t want to cry. She planned to arrange a closing time duty for her last day but stuffs didn’t work her way so now she’s ending her job in Sweetened Taste on an afternoon shift.

“I’ll be counting on that, update us with your life.” Minseok said with a chuckle.

“And Pete said that you should also visit the other branch, he feels sad not having an employee who comes late.” Minseok added which made the rest of them laugh as Eunji rolled her eyes.

“I should leave him a message later.”

“And Eunji, don’t forget to tell us if you’ll have a baby soon okay?” a co-worker suddenly said which made everyone cheer, even Minseok. It made Eunji recall what happened to her and Junmyeon few nights ago making her face burn.

“Eunji stop blushing, you’re being too obvious.” Minseok pointed out which made him garner a slap on the arm from Eunji.

She stayed a little longer for some chitchats as the café didn’t really have a lot of customer. She already had her moment with every area of the café where she spent most of her time doing her job, the counter, the employee’s room, the condiments area, though she’s a bit sad that she’ll not be working there anymore, she doesn’t want to dwell as she’s not going anywhere, she can still come and visit every day if she wants to.

 

 

Eunji arrives at the building around six in the evening. She was surprised when the security called her.

“Yes?”

“A mail came for you.” the security said. Living in the building for more almost eight months, Eunji’s pretty familiar with the security and such.

She nod and walked towards their unit’s mailbox and took out the mail. She thought it was for Junmyeon but her eyes widen seeing that it is addressed to her.

“When was this sent?”

“This afternoon ma’am.”

“Okay, thank you.” Eunji smiled and headed to the lift. Inside the lift, she kept on turning the mail upside down, it’s not buff so it must be a paper or something. When she entered the unit, she immediately sat on the living room and opened the mail.

Her brows creased when she realized that it’s from the bank where she has the house pawned. I’ve been paying the right amount each month. The moment she took out the papers inside, her eyes widen, it didn’t take a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter