TWENTY FIVE

We Belong
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

TWENTY FIVE

 

Eunji’s feeling so tired after three consecutive meetings. Handling finance is really ha huge challenge, especially with something like the aviation.

“Miss Eunji, should I just order lunch or will you go out for lunch?” Wendy asked as she follows behind her.

“Order lunch for you and me, we can eat inside my office.” Eunji instructed making Wendy follow and excuse herself.

As Eunji is busy scrolling through her phone, she jumped the moment someone poked her side. Her brows met the moment she saw who did it.

“What the hell?”

“Hi Eunji. I’m back.” Sang Bum said with a devilish grin which made her roll her eyes.

“What do you need?”

“Is this how you welcome a co-VP?”

“You left for your own company matters and not for the aviation; I don’t see the need for the warm welcome.” Eunji hissed as she returned her phone inside her pocket and walked in fast pace. She doesn’t want others to see her with him most of the time but this guy is just a total pain in the .

“Sang Bum, quit in following me!” Eunji gritted her teeth as Sang Bum just amusingly looks at her.

“I got some matters to discuss to you, it would be good if we talk about it in your office.” Sang Bum replied which made Eunji roll her eyes.

The moment they arrived in the finance department, Eunji’s thankful that her co-workers are out for lunch, only Wendy’s around.

“Goodnoon sir.” Wendy greeted Sang Bum where he replied with a nod.

“I need to discuss something important with Mrs. Kim.” Sang Bum informed her secretary as Eunji looks at Wendy, hoping to send some unusual signal for her to reject Sang Bum. Wendy gulped as she saw Eunji’s signals.

“I don’t want to intrude on the important meeting sir but can we resched it… maybe after lunch? Mrs. Kim came from consecutive meetings, it’s lunch time, I believe that she deserves to have lunch for herself… it’s lunchbreak.” Wendy replied which made Sang Bum raise a brow.

“Is that so? too bad, it’s something important but of course, Mrs. Kim’s well-being is much more important. I’ll be back after lunch then, I’ll tell my secretary to contact you first before I come.” With that, Sang Bum left but didn’t fail to give Eunji a meaningful smile which just made her roll her eyes.

 

“Thank you Wendy.” Eunji proceeded in thanking her secretary after calming herself. She tried her best to control herself from hitting Sang Bum or spitting words on him earlier, especially that they’ll never know if someone is around and might hear them.

“It’s okay Ms. Eunji.” Wendy smiled. It’s almost a year since she started working as her secretary and she’s thankful of that. In almost a year, she was able to witness a lot of different happenings in her life and she’s thankful that she’s able to help her on some. She doesn’t know if what is going on with Eunji and Sang Bum but if one thing is for sure, her Ms. Eunji is not comfortable around the vice president for Academics.

“I’ll head inside my office to rest, just tell me if the food arrived.” Eunji beamed at her before turning around to enter her office. Dealing with a lot of stress in one morning is okay, but dealing with Sang Bum is eating every inch of energy left inside her. If only she can see Junmyeon now.

Eunji sighs as she sat on the couch inside her office. This will never stop. As long as Sang Bum is confident that he can blackmail her, she’ll always be pestered by him.

As much as she wants to tell Junmyeon about it, she just couldn’t find the courage to do so. It’s a part of her past that she wants to forget.

 

-

 

Junmyeon woke up with an empty side. Eunji must be up. He checked the clock and it’s past 7 in the morning. He must have overslept.

He hurriedly got up for the bed, fixed it and headed for a shower.

 

He came out seeing his wife finish with the table arrangement.

“Good morning wife.” He greeted as he grabbed her waist to stop her from walking.

“Good morning~” Eunji giggled at his antics. He always finds a way to make her feel giddy, to make her feel as if they’re newlyweds.

“I overslept, why didn’t you wake me up?” he asked, still not letting her go.

“I figured you were so tired, Sehun called this morning talking about some meetings, I told him you’re still asleep so he said that I better let you rest for more because it’s quite hectic nowadays.” Eunji explained which made Junmyeon plant a kiss on her nose.

“Thank you.” he whispered as he finally let her go to resume on what she’s doing.

As they’re eating their breakfast, Eunji can’t find the appetite to eat with the continuous buzzing of her phone.

“Is there something wrong? Who’s that?” Junmyeon asked as he noticed how she ignores the phone call.

“It’s from the aviation.” She simply answered but she’s well aware if who’s the caller.

“Why aren’t you answering it then? It might be important.” Junmyeon asked as he tried not to peek on the caller to give respect to his wife though he’s curious enough as to why she’s not checking it.

Eunji gulped. She doesn’t want to deal with Sang Bum as early as 8am but she doesn’t know what to tell Junmyeon as well.

“I already told Wendy to take good care of it, it’s just some minor problems, don’t worry.” Eunji replied as she slid the end call button and placed her phone on airplane mode. Junmyeon just nod as he tries to understand his wife’s action. She must be stressed out of the aviation.

“Do you want to take a break?” Junmyeon suddenly asked which surprised her. He has been mentioning about her takin a break if she's getting tired or stressed out but he always tells him that she worked more than this before.

"What's with the sudden question? And no, I'm doing so fine." she assured him as she reached for his hand and gave it a squeeze of assurance.

"Remember, just tell me if things go wrong or you're facing some problems in the aviation okay?" Junmyeon doesn't want her to stress over work, especially that he can afford to make a living for the both of them.

"Promise." Eunji smiled as she raised her right hand.

"Now let's eat before both of us get late." Eunji took a slice and fed it to her husband who happily munched in.

Sometimes Eunji hopes to return to the time where she was just happy living with this guy, when a certain Kim Sang Bum is not around to pester her.

 

-

 

Sang Bum smirked upon seeing Eunji enter the Academics Department. The three Vice Presidents needs to have a meeting now regarding some important agendas of the Aviation.

"What a great way to start the day." Sang Bum greeted her the moment she entered the conference area inside Sang Bum's office.

"I thought that Mrs. Song is here? Why did you notify Wendy that You're only waiting for me?" Eunji immediately asked after she scanned the room. She was still busy reviewing some budget requests yet Wendy called her saying that Sang Bum's office called and said that they are waiting for her so she had no choice but to rush over the Academics Department.

"Mrs. Song called, she's running late." Sang Bum replied with a grin. Eunji has always been that special girl in his past and she will always be.

"Sang Bum, when will you stop?" Eunji sounded so frustrated. She's getting tired of his games, if only She can kick him out, she would have done it.

"When you calm down in facing me." Sang Bum seriously replied as he erased the smirk in his face.

"That was my plan after meeting you again but you chose to play the jerk role and piss me off. I'm happily married now, I got Junmyeon and I want to start a family with him. Can't you just deal on that?" for once after a long time of bickering, Eunji was able to speak some lines in a calm manner as she looks at Sang Bum.

Sang Bum remained silent as he looks at her.

I got Junmyeon now.

 

 

That line kept on ringing inside his head.

"What's with Junmeon that I don't have then? He's a man too!" Sang Bum suddenly smugged and his expression turned from deadpan to a smirk.

"He's a lot better than you." Eunji replied which caused  Sang Bum to raise a brow and smirk.

"Oh really? Better in what aspect? We haven't tried something in bed, if only you-"

"WHAT THE HELL??!" Eunji took a step back and raised her voice. Sang Bum's taking teasing steps towards her.

he stopped and smirked again.

"That's what I like about you."

"You're unbelievable." Eunji gritted her teeth. For a moment, she thought that she can talk to him in a calm way, but here he is, acting as the same jerk as ever.

 

-

 

Wendy smiled as she stood up and greeted her boss.

"Good evening Mr. Kim."

"Good evening Wendy, is Eunji inside?" Junmyeon asked he tried to take a peek inside his wife's office but the blinds are closed.

"She left earlier with Mr. Kim Sang Bum." Wendy replied.

"With Sang Bum? Where?" he suddenly got confused. He may not say it but he's aware that his wife is awkward when Sang Bum's around or even if his name is raised in a conversation. He sometimes thinks that Sang Bum's giving is wife a hard time but Eunji says he does not.

"I'm not really sure Mr. Kim, she just gave me an instruction to tell the people looking for her to leave their message and also compile the budget requests here. They left after lunch time." Wendy explained.

"Is it just the two of them?" Junmyeon asked as he saw Mrs. Song, the VP for Student's Affairs pass by the lobby as he was on his way here.

"I.... am not so sure Mr. Kim, should I give Ms. Eunji a call?" Wendy offered.

"No thanks, I'll just wait for her inside." Junmyeon replied as he headed inside Eunji's office making  Wendy nod as she sat back to her chair.

 

junmyeon sat on Eunji's chair and checked on her table. A smile formed on his face upon seeing thier wedding photo displayed on her table. She also displayed her MBA graduation picture as well her picture with her parents when she was so young, they got it after fishing over the belongings inside the house when they visited.

His thoughts were disturbed when his phone vibrated with a text from Mr. Cho saying that he parked the car in the parking lot instead of waiting in the lobby because it was causing traffic. Only when he remembered that he let his driver wait at the lobby since he thought that he will just fetch Eunji from her office.

His eyes then darted on the time on his phone. It's dinner time and it's the m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter