TEN

We Belong
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

TEN

“Wake up wife, time to get up.” Eunji groans as she rolls on the bed.

“Whaaat!!”

“Get up now, you don’t wanna be late.” He laughs making her shut her eyes more.

“Stop treating me like an elementary school student on her first day. I can just skip classes and submit requirements. Let me sleep.” She covered her head with a pillow as she can hear him laughing.

“I was planning to bring you to school but I think Mr. Cho would have to do it now.” Junmyeon sounded disappointed but his voice is a tease making Eunji groan again.

“Fine! I’m up! I’m up!” she sat on the bed with her hair everywhere, she doesn’t care, Junmyeon have seen her this way for some time already.

“There you go school girl, wash up and I’ll wait for you outside for breakfast.” Junmyeon laughed as he headed out of the room. Eunji groaned for the nth time as she pulled her body out of the bed. If only she can let the requirements fly to the university without her going there. It’s not that she doesn’t want to go to school, it’s just that, she had an overtime at the café last night so she’s praying for longer hours of sleep, if only she can. Since it’s her last semester, she was able to choose her schedule and she decided on Tuesday and Thursday classes instead of getting the whole day Saturday class that’s a usual for students who are on graduate school since she knows that Saturday is Junmyeon’s free time and she’s hoping to spend it with him.

 

As Eunji got out of the room, she saw Junmyeon on the living room with his laptop on.

“Early in the morning and you’re working.” She called his attention.

“Just had to send some emails, let’s eat.” Junmyeon then closed his laptop.

“My wife looks like a pretty school girl I see.” Junmyeon said with a smile as he follows Eunji to the kitchen.

“Stop it really. It’s not like I’m wearing a uniform or something.” Eunji rolls her eyes as she prepares his coffee. A week after their marriage, she was able to figure out the kind of coffee Junmyeon likes so she started making his morning coffee since then.

“I got your schedule on my phone by the way.” Junmyeon started munching the breakfast.

“You don’t have to fetch me, I’m going directly to the café after my last class.” Eunji replied.

“It’s in case I want or need to see or something.” Junmyeon batted his brows which just made Eunji roll her eyes. These past days, her relationship with Junmyeon has really changed. They have grown closer and have been over with each other a lot and that’s a good thing. It really feels like they’re in a kind of relationship, wonder if when will they prosper as husband and wife, nobody can tell.

 

 

“I’ll see you later.” Junmyeon said as he rolled down the window.

“See you! Take care!” Eunji waved as she started to walk in their building. On her first day, she just need to submit some requirements that she failed to submit and have an adviser check her thesis to know if she can proceed in working on it again.

As Eunji looks around, everything looks familiar as she’s been in the university for quite some time. It was her adviser back then who pushed her to take up masters despite the lack of financial matters.

“Good morning ma’am.” she greeted once she entered the office.

“Good morning, what can I help you?”

“Is Mrs. Horvejkul around already?” she asked the TA.

“Mrs. Horvejkul is inside, you can just go to her cubicle.” The TA replied as she pointed at the door. Eunji thanked the TA and entered the faculty room. Her eyes scanned around the room as she greeted few teachers that she knew back then. Her eyes then darted to the female who was seated at the far end, she still looks beautiful as ever.

“Unnie!” she called her as she ran towards her cubicle. It made the later look up as a smile immediately formed on her face.

“Eunji!” she welcomed the younger on her embrace.

“Vic unnie!” she called her again in their embrace.

“I missed you! How dare you not show your face here?!” Victoria asked the moment they broke the hug.

“A lot of things happened so I wasn’t able to show up.” Eunji replied as she sat on the chair beside Victoria. She’s been her closest College instructor back then. Now she’s going full time here.

“How have you been? How’s your husband? when are you going to have a child?” Eunji bombard her with questions.

“Nichkhun’s doing good with his work, baby’s not yet on the plan, you do know we want to take it slow. If the time comes that the baby is on the way, we’ll be happy.” Victoria replied with a beam. Eunji is one of those students who helped her out during her first day as CI, Eunji was a senior back then. After Eunji graduated with impressive remarks, Victoria was able to convince her to proceed and take up her masters as it will help her out to find a greater job. Too bad she wasn’t able to finish it immedaitely.

“Are you back to finish your masters?” the professor asked.

“I am… and I’m here to request you to be my thesis adviser again.” Eunji said as she passed her the letter for the formal request. It made Victoria smile as she looks at her proudly.

“I’m happy you’re back.” Victoria hugged her once more.

“Unnie, something happened actually…” Eunji suddenly said which changed Victoria’s expression.

“If this is about-“

“I got married!” she squealed as she raised her hand to show her the ring on her finger. It made Victoria’s jaw drop as she covered in surprise.

“Oh my God! I am so happy for you! Who is-“

“I met him for quite some time while I was working, then we got married… I’m sorry I wasn’t able to invite you, it was a private wedding…” Eunji cut her off with a pout. It just made Victoria smile.

“No biggie! What matters the most is I can see you’re glowing. He must be treating you right then?” Eunji nod.

“Good, I’m seriously going to fight him if he does something-“

“Unnie you’re being my big sister again, I missed you!” Eunji cut her off again as she gave her another big hug. She misses the older as she wasn’t able to see her after she stopped schooling.

“Wait, what time is your class?”

10am to 3pm straight.” Eunji pouted. If she only had a choice.

“That’s bad, I’ll be seeing you around often though?”

“I took TTh, I can’t sacrifice weekends.”

“Of course, it’s for your husband.” Victoria batted her brows which made Eunji blush.

“When can I meet him?”

“Soon, I’ll try to know his availability.” Eunji grinned.

“He seemed to be a busy man then.”

“He sure is.” Eunji nod in agreement as she thinks about how busy her man is.

 

-

Three weeks has passed by in that fashion. The couple would usually go out for some dinner or late night bond when they’re not busy. With Junmyeon being eaten by the airlines having issues here and there and Eunji busy with school, they just make sure to do two things: eat breakfast together and cuddle in bed. They relationship has improved and became better as Eunji has started to be more open than just reacting on whatever Junmyeon does for her. She has initiated skinship here and there, initiated wife duties and such.

 

As Eunji enters Sweetened Taste, her eyes darted on the woman standing in front of the counter obviously talking to Minseok. She waved at him to show her presence and Minseok waved back, it made the woman turn around making Eunji purse her lips seeing who it was.

“Hi.” She greeted her.

“I’m glad to see you here… Eunji right?” Se Young smiled at her.

“Of course, I work here.” Savage. Minseok can only look down as he tried not to laugh. Se Young’s mouth almost hanged open with her response.

“Well… yeah. Anyways, I came here to personally talk to you.” Se Young adjusted her composure as she raised her chin to show authority, it only made Eunji’s brows crease as she glanced at Minseok, trying to get any idea of what is she talking about but Minseok raised both shoulders, clueless.

“I suddenly feel flattered that you came all the way here to personally talk to me. What is it for Ms. Lee?” Eunji tried to sound casual. Se Young on the other hand gulped, still trying to control her composure.

“Can we like, sit and talk?” she suggested as she looks around. It is that time of the day where there are a lot of customers.

“I’m afraid we cannot Ms. Lee, its rush hour today and the café needs every hand available for work now.” Eunji replied as she pointed at the occupied tables.

Se Young couldn’t help but roll her eyes as she took a deep breath.

“Fine, it’s not like I can do anything with that, besides, you’re Minseok’s employee so he needs your help.”

“That’s right, so I think we better talk now so I can go to work.” Eunji used a matter of fact tone. She doesn’t want to be like this but the girl’s facial expressions and tone of voice is irritating her.

“Ah yes, well you see I organized this fund raising activity where I invite females to make kiosks and cook for a fair. All proceeds will be donated to an orphanage. I was thinking of inviting you since…. Well, you’re my Junmyeon’s wife.” Eunji almost lost her cool when she said my Junmyeon but she decided to held it in.

“I honestly just invite close friends but since you’re his wife, I think I should invite you too, I sent an invite to Krystal as well… well that if you know how to make something aside from coffee in here.” Se Young continued as she got the flyer from her bag and handed it to Eunji.

“I see, that’s so good of you, bless your little heart for coming up with something like this.” Eunji said as she scanned her eyes on the paper missing the irritated expression Se Young’s face. Minseok’s been standing on the counter, waiting for whatever will happen to the two girls.

“It’s on a Saturday, I think I can go, will it be okay if I share a kiosk with Krystal?” Eunji asked as she looked at her again.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter