SEVEN

We Belong
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SEVEN

 

Eunji wakes up feeling light, she's still tired. As she opens her eyes, she's aware of the different ceiling, not on her apartment or Naeun's room and it sank in to her, she's married. As she sat down on the bed, she saw the sleeping figure beside her and she can't help but smile. He looks so peaceful and quiet. His features are so bright early in the morning that makes Eunji wants to stare. It wasn't a drill, she really did marry this man yesterday.

 She decided for a few more minutes, trying to memorize his face that shows how tired her was.

 "Time to get up Jung." She whispered to herself as she carefully got out of the bed, afraid to wake him up. Then it sank in to her again, she's not a Jung anymore, though her surname doesn't really literally change, she's now a part of Junmyeon's family.

 A soft gasp escaped from the moment she checked her phone for the time. It was almost 12 in the afternoon, no wonder she woke up, she's starving.  Eunji then tried to check on the mini kitchen only to see sweets and snacks, nothing can fulfill her hungry stomach than rice. She then remembered that Krystal instructed them that if they want to have a room service delivered, they can just press the button above the phone. Eunji hurriedly approached the phone and found the button. She pressed it and saw the light turn green.

 "Was that right?" She asked herself as she was not sure what the result was.

 Eunji then sat on the couch to wait if the room service will come. She then glanced at Junmyeon's sleeping figure again, he must be so tired making Eunji feel that she came to his life to look after him. The mere thought made her giggle.

 Moments later, she heard a knock from the door, she hurriedly check it, afraid that it may wake her husband up. Seeing that it was the room service, Eunji opened the door and assisted the man in serving the brunch.

 "Who prepared this?" Eunji asked.

 "It was ordered beforehand by Ms. Krystal." The man replied which made Eunji nod. As she knows the drill, Eunji went to her bag and tried to look for bills to give as tip. The man then thanked her and left.

 The girl can't help not to gulp seeing the food in front of her. She can't remember eating well yesterday as everything was like a blur.

“Good morning!” she jumped the moment she felt someone tap her shoulder only to see a sleepy figure walk towards the table and sat on the chair.

“You’re up.” She practically whispered.

“I heard the knock…”

“Oh…”

“Is this for breakfast or lunch?” Eunji can’t help but laugh seeing how sleepy he is, he’s trying to open his eyes as he looks around for a clock. Can she just say that she’s lucky enough to see such a wonderful art early in the morning? And the thought shook her system out as she can feel butterflies in her stomach early in the morning.

“But these are real good food, we should start eating.” Junmyeon said as he has fully opened his eyes which brought Eunji back to reality but can’t stop cooing at how cute her husband is.

“Ah… yes, its past 12 noon so I think this is literally our brunch.” Eunji said as she finished setting up the table.

“We must be so tired then…” Junmyeon mumbled as he got his utensils while Eunji sat beside him.

“Let’s eat!” Eunji excited said as she started to dig in, she’s just so hungry, this made Junmyeon smile as he spared her a glance.

 

“What do you plan to do today?” Junmyeon asked.

“I don’t know, I don’t really have much in mind, what time are we checking out?” Eunji asked as she continues to eat, the food served to them are really good she must say.

“We can check out anytime, why?”

“Nothing, I just asked.” Eunji giggled at her reply which made Junmyeon smile. She’s so bright, he’ll be glad to see this face every morning.

“Do you want to check out after we finish so you can see my unit? The way I see it, I haven’t invited you to my place…” Junmyeon replied as he waited for Eunji to chew in her food to reply.

“I think that will be a good idea.” Eunji smiled. She’s actually excited to see how his unit looks like, thinking that he’s a bachelor and such.

 

 

The moment Junmyeon pulled over the car park, Eunji can’t help but gulp, they’re in one of the biggest and high rise building in South Korea, this man is really something.

“Let’s go.” Junmyeon said pulling their luggage with him as Eunji nod and followed him. They left the suit earlier and were instructed to just leave the wedding paraphernalia for Krystal’s staff to pick up later.

“My unit is on the 22nd floor, I already gave your pass to the guards so they already know that you’re my wife.” Junmyeon said as they entered the elevator. Eunji suddenly got indulge the way he called her ‘wife’ it sounded too good to be true.

“If you have any question and problems, just tell me okay?” Junmyeon look at her with a smile making her look up to him.

“Okay.” She whispered, she suddenly feels at ease with this man, like he’s really going to be a good husband to her.

As they came out of the elevator, Eunji’s eyes widen upon realizing something…. there’s no other unit in the floor than his.

“You live alone in this floor?!” she gasped.

“No, there’s another unit there, I got a driver, a caretaker and a house cleaner living there. They’re actually a family, I had their unit build beside mine.” Junmyeon casually replied as he pointed at the side hallway that’s leading to the fire exit, there Eunji saw a door.

“You have housemaids for your unit?”

“I didn’t want to but grandma insisted thinking that I can’t live alone so I had part of the entire floor cut short for their unit so they wouldn’t have to be too burden of the house. They just come over if I need help or I’m not around so they can clean up.” Junmyeon replied as they approached his door not seeing Eunji’s awed reaction.

“So here we are, welcome to your new home, wife.”  Eunji can feel blood rush on her spine, she doesn’t understand if it’s because of how the unit looks like or because he called her wife.

“There’s nothing much in this house since I only live here to sleep and on weekends.” Feel yourself at home, wife.” There he is again, calling her that, it made her gulp. She stumbled removing her shoes, it was a good thing Junmyeon got hold of her shoulder.

“You seemed like you’re still sleepy.” Junmyeon jokingly said as he helped her out which sent another litter of blood on her nape, she feels like she’s a red tomato now, his hands were so warm….. Eunji shook her head to shake away the fangirling moment she’s having to her husband.

“Come here.” Junmyeon called her as her eyes looked around the entire unit. It is so wide, so spacious, so homey. You will actually think that a family of five or so is living here judging from how big it is.

“You really live here alone?” Eunji can’t help but ask catching Junmyeon chuckle.

“I knew you’d ask that… yes I do. This was built through dad’s liking, he allowed me and Jongin to live on our own unit the moment we stepped in the university but he was the one who chose this and such.” Junmyeon replied.

“How many rooms are in here?” Eunji asked as she saw Junmyeon head to the kitchen, leaving their luggage on the spacious living room.

“I got my masters and two guest rooms. Jongin and Krystal sometimes comes to visit for some sleepovers, Sehun also does the same. Sometimes it is mom or grandma, they just love to show up without giving notice.” Junmyeon replied as he took two glasses and filled it with water. He then handed one to Eunji who was busy looking around the kitchen.

Eunji can’t help not to admire the kitchen, it is built like the person living loves to cook and such. Even the dining looks like a family happily eats meal there.

“You must like the kitchen renovation.” Junmyeon pointed out which made Eunjis brows crease as he look at Junmyeon.

“You had this renovated?”

“Recently, a week ago I think, the reason why I was living with Jongin and Krystal.” Junmyeon replied with a chuckle as Eunji recalled. He really did mention that he’s currently staying with Jongin and Krystal as he had something going on with his unit.

“Why?”

“Mrs. Cho asked me if you love to cook and I said yes so she suggested that the kitchen should be overhauled since it looks so basic for a man who eats bread for breakfast and ramen for dinner.” Junmyeon explained which a chuckle which actually warmed Eunji’s heart. She knows that he got the idea from her records since she really do love to cook dishes especially when she was able to work a restaurant back then. She can’t say she’s really good but she just loves to mix things up.

“Should we go around?” Junmyeon asked as Eunji nod.

“So that basically is the living room earlier, this room is my mini library and mini office too.” Junmyeon opened the door near the kitchen and Eunji’s in awe to see a lot of books inside his so-called mini library.

“I think you’ll find interest on them. Most of them are business, corporate management and the like. There are also books about planes and phones to match up with my family.” Junmyeon said as he observes Eunji look around. The girl is in culture shock seeing his unit.

“Then those two rooms are the guest room, you can check on them later on… we should head to the masters.” Junmyeon said as he walked pass her as she was busy looking at the pictures on the wall.

“You seemed to like those, I took them when I go on vacation and such, I’m not really good with photography but I found the liking in it so yeah… then Krystal was the one who decorated the wall with Jongin.” Junmyeon shared as Eunji continues to look at them. Most of them are in monochrome but they look so enticing, it seemed to give a lot of story just by looking at it, Junmyeon has actually captured emotions on the pictures.

“You’re good.” Eunji said as she continues to stare.

“Not really, just a past time when I’m too bored during out of town or out of the country conferences.” Junmyeon replied with a chuckle as he pulled the luggage.

“Come in Eunji.” Junmyeon called her again making her look at where he is. He’s actually in front of an open door with the luggage beside him, it must be the master’s bedroom.

“Is it really okay if I enter?” Eunji suddenly asked as she walked towards him making him chuckle.

“Of course, it is your room now too.” Junmyeon said as he followed Eunji and closed the door. Eunji’s eyes immediately roamed around the room, it was too spacious. He had a working table, a huge door that she assumes would lead to his walk in closet, a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter