SEVENTEEN

We Belong
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SEVENTEEN

 

“That looks good, but I think you should try the white one too!” Krystal studies her from head to toe which made Eunji sigh.

“Krys, I’ve been fitting since 1pm, it’s almost 3pm, can’t we just go with the previous one? Or this?” Eunji’s tiredly blew her bangs making Krystal roll her eyes as she stood up and grabbed the red gown.

“This, try this one. Come on, you asked for my help on this so let me… I know something’s going to look so great on you here, no not just great, something… PERFECT! Something that would swoon Junmyeon, so now go.” Krystal pushed her inside the fitting room with the assistants as she returned to the couch and waited for Eunji to finish fitting.

KJM Aviation party is happening few days from now and Krystal’s almost done with all the preparations and the invites. Being with Jongin ever since they were young gave her a lot of ideas about events like this of the family so they didn’t really have to worry a lot about it. Even Eunji’s giving a help or two if she needs it so she’s glad that everything is falling into its proper place.

As Krystal’s busy with her phone, Eunji came out of the fitting room looking tired as ever, she can clearly recall how many times she came in and out of the fitting room during the time they had to choose her wedding gown, it was hell.

“Krys…” she called her attention making Krystal look up on her, a quick smile formed on her face.

“Can you turn around please.” Eunji obliged. Upon seeing how everything looks on her, a satisfied smile formed on Krystal’s face.

“PERFECT!”

 

-

 

“How’s work?” Eunji as she sat on the bed, Junmyeon’s been lying down since she arrived. They texted each other earlier saying that they’ll eat out with colleagues and she just came home.

“Fine.” Junmyeon mumbled from the sheet making Eunji chuckle as she pulled herself to get closer to him. She started to draw lines on his back as she reached for his shoulder and started to press it hoping to sooth whatever pain he’s feeling now.

Junmyeon shut his eyes close as he’s glad that he’s able to control himself from flinching, Eunji’s sudden touch gave an electric shock on his body… literally.

Damn.

He doesn’t understand himself, he’s been feeling really different on most of their physical contact these past days… especially after that intense reconciliation they had last time.

Damn.

“It must be tough, I heard about the airport problems in Incheon… I hope it gets better soon.” Eunji continues to talk as she realized that Junmyeon must be so tired right now. She continued to lower her hands and started to kneed his back, she learned this from one of her co-workers in the water delivery service so she hopes that she’s doing it right. Junmyeon can only curse under his breath feeling his ears hot right now.

Damn.

“Why are your ears red? Are you okay? Have you drunk your vitamins already?” Eunji asked when she saw his red ears. She then reached and touched it.

Damn.

“Are you asleep?” she carefully look at his face to see his lashes batting, obviously awake.

“Yah! Why are you not answering me?” Eunji gave his shoulder a soft spank.

“Err… I’m tired.” He excused hoping for her to let him sleep in peace.

“Awww, my husband’s working too hard these days.” Eunji playfully replied as she returned her hand on his back and started to draw lines again. Junmyeon gulped hard.

Damn.

“Let’s sleep.” He suddenly blurted as he turned around and lay his back on the bed to face her. he immediately pulled the covers up to his neck hoping to hide whatever is happening to him right now.

Damn.

“Are you cold? Should I adjust the AC?” Eunji asked as she suddenly crossed on top of him to reach for the AC remote but Junmyeon immediately took the remote and adjusted it himself.

“There.” He muttered, breathless.

“You’re weird.” Eunji gave him a look before she got up and went to the study table.

“You’re not sleeping yet?” Junmyeon asked as his eyes followed her figure behind.

“I need to finish checking something. Sleep first, I work here.” Eunji replied as she opened her laptop and started to fish for folders. Junmyeon nod and turned his lamp off.

“Goodnight wife.”

“Goodnight.”

Junmyeon weaved a sigh of relief as he turned to face the other side in order not to see his wife working on the couch… with her oversized shirt and shorts, something that she’s accustomed to wear during her bed time. He got used to it as days goes on…. But these past days, he is feeling somewhat… sinful so he better calms his nerves and tried to sleep.

Gather yourself up Kim Junmyeon.

 

-

“Sir, should I contacted Kwanghee’s assistant, they’re going to send your suit on your unit on Friday morning, everything is set with the hair dresser and the makeup artist as well... and I gave they noted your request of sending female employees.” Sehun said after he was able to give him his schedule for the day.

“That’s good, thank you Sehun.”

“Oh, and Mr. Kim Sang Bum also sent a message this morning saying he’s flying to Hong Kong this morning and he won’t be back until next week so he’s sorry for not being able to attend the party.” Sehun continued to give him notes.

“Sang Bum’s seriously at it. He wasn’t able to attend the first day of meeting now he’s not attending the party, tell him to send me his excuse letter completed with the reason why he’s not around.” Junmyeon instructed as Sehun take note.

“Got it sir.”

“Okay, thank you Sehun, you may go now.” Sehun then excused himself leaving his boss alone.

Junmyeon weaved a sigh as he massaged his temple, he hasn’t been sleeping well these days, aside from the work load, he’s being stressed by his wife… not in a bad way but in a sinful way though.

Kim Junmyeon, you respect her so much, stop with those thoughts…

 

-

As the day of the party came, Eunji woke up early, no work today as they’ll be getting ready for the party, everyone’s given a holiday with pay.

As she got up, she immediately did her morning necessities and headed to the kitchen for breakfast leaving her sleeping husband on bed. Eunji made a simple breakfast and headed back to the room to wake him up. His rested face looks so angel like for Eunji to coo in. Why are you so cute?

After she sat on his bed side, she started to ruffle his hair to wake him up.

“Wake up now.” she whispered as she saw Junmyeon started to stir.

Upon opening his eyes, a smile formed on Junmyeon’s lips seeing his wife in front of him.

“Good morning.” She greeted. Gorgeous.

“Good morning, you’re up early.” He sat on the bed and started to ruffle his hair again. A smile formed on Eunji’s lips seeing his morning hair and hearing his bedroom voice. y.

“I’m not early, you’re late. Get up now, I cooked breakfast, I think we can pull in a movie or two before the hair dresser and makeup artist arrive.” Eunji held his wrist to pull him up as he obediently followed him. This is one of those days that he’s really thankful that it’s her whom Sehun found as he can’t imagine himself having another girl as his wife now.

 

True to her words, after cleaning, they just took a shower and loaded two movies to watch to kill time. It’s almost four in the afternoon when the glam team arrived in their unit.

“The guest rooms are ready,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter