FOURTEEN

We Belong
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

FOURTEEN

 

Eunji’s feeling odd as Junmyeon seemed to be a little aloof these days, he knows he’s busy establishing the aviation plus the airlines but the fact that he’s in deep thoughts most of the time is making her worry.

“You’re leaving the café soon yet you’re spending your last remaining days being lost in your thoughts.” She got startled by Minseok’s voice. There’s not much costumer so she got some time to day dream about what’s wrong with her husband.

“Have you been meeting Junmyeon these days?”

“No… not really, he’s quite busy but we were able to meet once on a supermarket, he bought some stuff.” Eunji nod as she knows that, he bought some of his necessities that day.

“I see.”

“Is there something wrong?”

“No, I was just thinking about stuffs.” She stood up.

“I’ll go to the toilet first.” And Minseok just found her weird.

 

 

 

This time, it’s Eunji’s turn to buy some of her necessities. As she pushes her cart she came on a sudden halt when she almost hit someone in front of her.

“Yeol.” She whispered. What is he doing here?

“Eunji, I’m sorry about last time, I was drunk and I came there to look for something to take away the alcohol then I saw you, what I did was lame, I’m sorry.” Yeol immediately apologized.

“I figured.” She simply answered as she looks at him. His eyes is starting to form is infamous eye smile again as Eunji tries her best not be shaken by it.

My husband’s eye smile is prettier.

“Did you follow me here?” she asked as she started to push her cart when Yeol went out of the way.

“Yeah, I saw you enter while I was buying something so I decided to follow you around to apologize.” Yeol replied.

“I forgive you now, I know it was all because of alcohol, you can just continue your shop too.” Eunji looks at him with a smile as even though she’s still feeling awkward from their last encounter, she doesn’t want her friend to think that she’s avoiding him.

“I’ll go with you, I’m still trying to figure out some stuffs that my mom asked me to buy so I might need your help too.” He replied as he looks at the list. It made Eunji laugh.

“Your mom asked you to buy those?”

“Yeah, she’s too busy with the food truck business so she’s not able to buy her own necessities and since I’m free, I volunteered. I never thought it could be this complicated though.” Yeol scratched his nape. It somehow warmed Eunji’s heart as she finds the guy so domestic right from the start and she’s right. He even buys his mother’s necessities for her.

“I guess you’ll need my help then.” Eunji chuckled as she grabs the list and checks on the basket he was holding while Yeol just looks at her, secretly hoping that she forgets all the blabbers he did while he was drunk.

 

 

 

 

Se Young sighs as he looks around while her driver is busy carrying boxes of ice scream stick. Her dear father called her up asking if she’s busy and the moment she said no, he asked her to buy boxes of ice cream for one department he wanted to treat and since she doesn’t know how many are they, she decided to buy boxes of them.

While looking around her eyes darted on one familiar figure that’s walking around while pushing a cart…. And a man standing beside her a basket. A smirk formed on her face as she found the guy pretty familiar.

I see you ain’t too loyal are you?

She continues to smirk.

“Mr. Jeon can you pause for a while and take a photo of those two… secretly.” She called her driver’s attention which made him look at her confusedly.

“Ma’am?”

“Just do it Mr. Jeon, I’ll treat your daughter and your whole family an amusement park date, just take it.” Se Young bartered as she handed him her phone. It made the poor driver nod as he took her phone and walked towards the aisle.

Let’s see if how your dearest husband will react on this.

 

“Done ma’am.” Mr. Jeon returned to her as he handed her the phone. A smile formed on her face upon scanning through the photo he took. The man could pass as paparazzi.

“Good job, now finish that up and I’ll head back to the car. We need to move fast before those ice cream melts.” She made her way out.

 

 

-

“Then on Thursday you have a meeting with the CJ Airlines head for the partnership in flying the delegates, on Friday you’re….” Junmyeon can only sigh as he listens to his secretary running down his schedule for the week. The airline’s busy because of a huge event and they’re tasked to fly the delegates and to add on that is the aviation is going to move full gear soon his mind is in total chaos right now.

Sehun paused when a knock was heard.

“Hi!” the door opened with a head peeking, it’s Se Young.

“Can I come in?” she asked making Sehun and Junmyeon exchange glances before Junmyeon nod.

“I brought some ice cream since dad wanted to treat the HR for a job well done on something I don’t know, I decided to drop by and give you some too, I’m so right in thinking that Sehun’s going to be here. It’s been some time Sehun.” She smiled at the youngest as she handed him the ice cream. Sehun can only give her a straight lip as he receives the ice cream.

“And this one is for you, I know you like this.” she handed one to Junmyeon.

“Thank you.” Junmyeon replied as he noticed that she sat on the chair in front of him.

“Se Young, anything more?” Junmyeon asked.

“Well…. I got something important to say.”

“You can say it now.”

“It would be better if it’s just the two of us though.” She eyes Sehun. Junmyeon then took a deep breath; he’s got no energy to deal with the brat so he just signaled Sehun to go out for the mean time.

 

“now, what is it?” Junmyeon asked the moment Sehun got out.

“Where’s your wife?” she asked as her fingers ran through the stuffs on Junmyeon’s table.

“What do you want Se Young? Can you just go straight to the point instead of dragging my wife in this?” Junmyeon’s patience is running thin when she involves Eunji in the conversation.

“Well you see I saw hee earlier with a guy at the supermarket, they seemed to be on a grocery shopping and I can say that it’s the same guy that she was talking to when I visited the café last time.” Se Young narrated as she took out her phone. Junmyeon tried to calm his nerves up as he took a deep breath.

“Are you done?” he simply asked not wanting to deal with her any longer.

“Well… is that all you’ll say? Your wife might be cheating on you while you work here, is that all you’ll say?” Se Young can’t believe that she can’t even see a single flinch on Junmyeon’s facial expression.

“Whatever is up with me and wife is out of your league Se Young so please, you can leave the office while I’m still asking you nicely.” He took control of himself. Se Young rolled her eyes as she stood up.

“I’m just being a concerned friend here, I can’t believe you’re treating me like this. Fine, I’m going…” she turned her back but then faced him again after a few seconds.

“Don’t come at me when you confirm what I just said.” She then stomped out of the room leaving Junmyeon trying to calm his nerves.

Few moments later, Sehun returned to his office with the popsicle stick in his mouth. He immediately noticed the scrunched face of his boss.

“Is there something wrong?”

“Nothing, Se Young’s just being a brat.” He shook his head. Junmyeon then adjusted his necktie when his phone buzzed, a KKT.

His brows knitted the moment he saw what is it.

If you won’t believe me then take a look at this. I’m not being a stalker but I just thought of taking pictures for proof, I’m not lying Junmyeon, I’m just concerned over you.

It came from Se Young…. And it’s a photo of Eunji with Yeol, they’re both laughing as they seemed to be talking about something fun and they’re obviously in a grocery, it made his hand shake that didn’t pass Sehun’s sight.

“Hyung?” he set aside the formality as he looks at him with concerned eyes.

“Hyung what’s wrong?” he called him again. The next thing Junmyeon did startled Sehun as he threw his phone on the table making it slide, good thing Sehun has fast reflexes making him catch the phone before it drops. He immediately checked the screen. His eyes widen upon seeing what made his boss furious.

“Se Young’s playing dirty on my wife.” He hissed as he stood up and faced his glass window where he can see the city. He then took off his tie fully and sighed.

There might be another reason as to why they were together, don’t jump into conclusion Junmyeon, that’s not right.

Sehun gulped as he closed the phone and returned it to Junmyeon table.

“Sehun, let’s talk again later, give me some time.” Junmyeon said without facing him. Sehun immediately left the room leaving Junmyeon in deep thoughts with the melted ice cream completely forgotten.

 

 

-

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter