Drinking Games

자나깨나 니 생각 ~Always On My Mind~ (incomplete, revamping)
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Ugh, seriously can't believe that Serena bailed on us." Katherine groaned for the nth time as she sipped her drink cup of Blue with a pout. "Shiet, I don't care. Too bad she's missing out on all the pizza she wanted though." Melanie chuckled as she also sipped on her drinking cup, but with Gold instead while eating another slice of pepperoni and sausage pizza. "I betchu it was because of work." "Like what?" Katherine asked as she finished her fourth slice of pizza before grabbing another one. "It's only her first day there, isn't it? It's not like it's that different." "Oh, Kat, you have no idea. She already got into an argument with the other manager's girlfriend or something." Katherine's eyes widened in shock. "Really? No way? Seriously?" Melanie nodded her head in confirmation. "It's kinda funny because this thing happened before if you remember that Seo Minwoo guy."

"Uh... no?" Katherine shot Melanie an unsure look. "Have I met him before?" "Yeah, I think so? He's in the police force." "Yeah, no it doesn't ring a bell at all. I think I have to see a picture or something." "Well, I don't have any so you'll have to ask Rere about it." "I will next time." Katherine then looked at Melanie expectantly with a Cheshire cat-like grin. "So, any new boys?" Melanie rolled her eyes with a wry laugh. "No, I wish though, but none at the moment. Oh, but hear this. I saw my ex again." "Oh that macho looking one? Um, Min-something?" "Yeah, him. Minsoo." "Oh yeah, yeah. I remember. Well what happened?" "Well, he came to the office and happened to see me, and he wanted to talk to me." "Did you?" "No." "Why not?" "Because I have nothing else to say to him, Katherine. There's really nothing for us to talk about."

"Ah, yeah, yeah." Katherine agreed as Melanie continued on. "Anyways, he still called me his girlfriend, his girlfriend, in front of the other assistant manager of the marketing department I told you about earlier, and even punched him, too. Ugh, it was totally stupid." "Wait, Mel, why did he punched the other assistant manager?" "Because Hyunwoo, that's his name if you don't remember." "Ah, the one that saved you from the guy that smacked you?" "Yeah him." "Damn." "Yeah anyways, he tried to stop Minsoo from dragging me away and I guess wanted to divert the attention elsewhere. I have no idea, Katherine. Honestly, it was kind of random." "Wait, Hyunwoo as the um... shiet. What did you call him? Oh yeah, Mr. Stop-Distracting-My-Co-Workers, Hyunwoo? He saved you again?" "Yeah, that guy and yes, he did."

"Whaaaat?" Katherine let out with a surprised expression, but a smile appeared along with it. "That's weird, but I don't know it's kind of unexpected." "My thoughts exactly!" Melanie agreed with the same expression. The two women just shook their heads at all that has been said so far while the older girl commented on the younger girl's hair. "I really like that blue on you. It suits you a lot." "I know right." Melanie smiled as she ran her fingers through her hair. "Yumi really did a great job on it. If you want her or the others to do yours, then just hit her up." "I'll think about it. I've been wanting to do the silver-grey hair bit though for a long time now." "Yeah, just let her know and I'm sure she'll do if for you, if not the other three aren't bad. Dia did Serena's." "Well, now that I'm back, I might as well." "You should because I've also been thinking if I want to add a new tattoo, too."

Melanie stated as she unconsciously skimmed her fingers over her infinity knot tattoo on her left inner wrist. "Do you know what you want or where you want to get it next because I think I want to add a third one to the collection, too." Katherine asked with a chuckle as she touched her own infinity knot like Melanie's, but on her inner right wrist instead. While the words 'explore' was written on her inner left arm. "Well I know for sure it has to be not that big, maybe small or medium, and where I don't have to hide it due to work just like the one I got on my right shoulder blade. The three birds." She smiled, but then frowned. "Unlike the one on my wrist, even though it's small, but still gotta covered them because of work, unless I wear a long sleeve or something." She then smirked. "At least it's not as bad as Serena's."

"Oh I know right. I don't know how she can deal with that on a daily basis." Katherine replied with a shake of her head while a small smile graced her lips. "Luckily, I don't have to cover it up as much while I'm at work." "Psh, I know. Maybe I should go work with Aunt Brie then." Melanie pouted as Katherine laughed. "Sure, I can always ask Mom for you." "Please, do. It does get tiring when you're working with nothing, but males, especially when the main higher ups are your uncles." Katherine laughed at that. "Well, at least you don't have to managed your uncles schedules like I do at Shinhwa Company. So I wouldn't mind working under them for a change." "Ha, maybe we can trade then." "Haha, maybe."

Katherine then reached for her phone and opened up an app. "Anyways, Melanie, to forget the bad stuff at work and to have a good time now that we're in a better mood, let's play that drinking game I was talking about a while back." "Oh yeah, we never got to play that because of our schedules becoming different after that." Melanie remembered as her face lit up. "Too bad Serena's not here. She's definitely missing out." "We can always snapchat her all our fun times." Katherine chuckled while wriggling her eyebrows up and down. "Haha, yeah right. We're not like her with that sort of thing." "I know right. Man, I don't know how she does it." "Beats me. I don't know either." Melanie shrugged already dismissing the issues. "So how do you play?"

"Well, here's the first one, iPuke." Katherine pressed the icon for the app as she began to explain the game. "It's like a truth or dare, but we either drink or do the dare kind of thing." She leaned closer to her cousin as both of them could see it. "So like, a card pops up each time. You can either do the dare or take the drinks that it specifies. The whole point is to get as many points as possible to win." "That's it?" Melanie let out doubtfully as Katherine chose the basic deck of cards and the number of players playing. "Ohh, I wanna blue. Mr. Blue." Melanie grinned as Katherine rolled her eyes. "Whatever floats your boat, Mel." As she ended up being the red player, Red Neck.

"So the rules are simple, well they seem to be, and there are different difficulties levels too, but we'll do the basics since none of us has played it yet." Katherine laughed as she finished with the basic set up. "Wait, you haven't played yet?" "Nope. Was busy with things and it's not fun without others." "True that." "OK. Since you're Mr. Blue, Melanie, you'll be going first. And the award thing up there with the twenty points, that's how much you'll need to win." "Got it. Oh wait, what about the settings?" "I don't know. Haven't really messed with this game since I downloaded it." Katherine chuckled as she hit the setting button. "Oh, it seems we can change the points and a chance of the wild card. What do you wanna do?"

"Let's just stick with the twenty points and maybe put the wild card at twenty-five percent?" Melanie suggested as Katherine inputted the new perfecent for the chance of the wild card while keeping the points the same. "OK. Got it. Whoa. It blurs out and then re-focused. Haha, I wonder how that will be like later on." "Haha, I hope nothing too serious. But whatever, I'll crash here anyways." "Of course. I ain't letting you drive like that." "Yeah yeah, alright, let's hope this all goes well. Wait, what we drinking?" The duo looked at the six bottles lined along the table and debated what they should do. "How about we just each take one bottle for now." Katherine suggested as Melanie agreed. "OK. Yeah. I'll take the gold one and you can have the blue. I don't like that flavor at all." "Haha, okay, whatever Mel."

So each girl grabbed their respective bottle as Melanie swiped the card on the phone to began the game as she read the card out loud. "Have someone draw a Hitler's mustache on your face. Nein. Nein. Nein. Nein. Nein." Katherine busted out laughing. "Ah, Serena's definitely missing out now." "Yeah right. Um, so if I go with it, I get three points. If I don't, but take three shots, then I still get three points." "Just do it, Mel. It's just me and you." "But, it's my face." "I'll use lipstick or eyeliner." Melanie comtemplated whether she wanted her cousin to draw a mustache on her face for the sakes of the game and if she wanted to avoid drinking. "FIne." "Yes!" Katherine stood up as she went to fetch her makeup bag and returned shortly. "This is going to be so much fun."

Melanie rolled her eyes, but allowed Katherine to draw a Hitler-like mustache on her face. "Bwhaha, you look so cute, Melanie." "I don't even wanna see it. Let's continue." "OK." After Melanie clicked the right one, Katherine swiped her card and read it out loud. "Ask a stranger if he sells drugs. Act like you really need some." She finished reading it with a confused and questioningly look. "What? What kind of question is that?" Melanie laughed. "I don't know, but that's funny. You should do it." "But for four points either way? I dunno." "Skip it and take your shots then!" "Yeah, I'll go with that!" Katherine chose to drink instead of doing the dare and passed her phone over to Melanie. "Alright, Mr. Blue, you're next."

"Let your friends redo your hair. What a beauty." "OMG. Why is yours so easy so far! Not fair!" "I'm just lucky!" Melanie clicked her tongue while shooting her cousin a finger snap gun like motion. "I usually don't trust other people to do my hair, but I know you won't do anything that bad to it." "I dunno, Melanie, I might just do something totally different and maybe even crazy since you're getting the easy dares right now." "Do what you want, Kit-Kat." Melanie replied nonchalantly as Katherine got up again to fetch her hairbrush and returned back shortly. "Maybe I should make it match your mustache." "Do what you want, girlfriend." "Alright. I got this." The older girl grin as she began redoing the younger girl's hair in several funky braids before finishing. "There."

"OK. Moving on." Melanie announced as she chose her points without drinking and then suddenly a wild card appeared. "All players who never had a near death experience drink." "Hmm, never had one." "Me either." Both girls drank and moved on as Katherine read her card and almost choked on her saliva while doing so. "Give a blow- really? Give a to a bottle. You know you love it!" She finished reading as Melanie handed her the Blue with suppressed laughter. "There you go, girl. Better do it and make it super happy." "I am not doing that! No way. I'm drinking." Katherine announced as she instantly just poured herself four shots and downed it swiftly. "Your turn."

Melanie laughed as she swiped at her next card and made a face. "Let someone draw a on your forehead. Leave it there until the game is over." Katherine busted out laughing upon hearing it. "OMG! Let me draw a on your face, girl!" "Fcuk no!" Melanie rejected instantly. "I am not having that thing on my face. I don't care. I'm drinking instead. The points are still the same." Melanie poured four shots of Gold before hitting 'done' and saw another wild card appeared. "Arm wrestle the strongerst player. The loser drinks." "Well, it's just us two. Let's go." "Which hand you want to play with because I'm a lefty and you're a righty." "I dunno. Whatever you want to do." "Fcuk it. I'll just go with my right."

The duo got on opposite sides of one another to arm wrestle and Katherine won after the two struggle for over three minutes. "OMG. That took forever. Serena would have won over both of us." "Yeah, she would. OK. Go Kat." Melanie said as she finished taking another shot as Katherine swiped at her phone for her next card. "Draw an eight on the wall with your . It can be more than one." "More than one? What is that supposed to mean?" "I dunno." Katherine shrugged as she debated on how to do this. "This should be easy, but how the hell am I supposed to draw an eight? With what?" "Uh, just rub your against the wall and we'll say you drew it." "Fine by me." Katherine stood up as she went to the nearest wall and used her to make the number eight and returned shortly feeling awkward.

"I'm so glad it's just us, Melanie." Katherine stated as Melanie agreed. "For reals, Katherine. For reals. I wouldn't know what to do if it wasn't just us and other people." "Tell me about it, but too bad Rere is missing out on such a good game... or well a basic game that doesn't have much excitement if you're sober." Katherine chuckled as she hit done and saw another wild card appear soon after. "All the fat player

Please log in to read the full chapter