Seriously?

자나깨나 니 생각 ~Always On My Mind~ (incomplete, revamping)
Please log in to read the full chapter

After the movie night, the boys didn't get a chance to see the girls again. Yeojin and Katherine of course had school while the other two females were again called to help their uncle Steve again. This time around Serena and Melanie were in preparation for a newly redesigned and re-launch of SEVENTH COLOR, but instead of an online magazine it was now a freelance blogging site. This meant that instead of reporting news and events like that of a magazine or news outlet, the people within the company would be doing updates about their every day life as just themselves for a living. Steve thought it would be better since it would mean less stress as well as even lesser clientele to deal with in the long run.

This meant no more cross projects or incoming deadlines. The staff at SEVENTH COLOR could write whatever material they wanted and blog about anything they wanted to blog about, but of course with basic rules as Steve did have to make sure no one broke protocol or the law. Melanie helped managed to set up everyone with a blog account as well as giving them reviews to evaluate how all the workers were doing for proper raises and future endeavors. Serena helped with all the technical stuff to set up blog templates and designs fitting to each employee's preference as well as having everything linked to the main site that showed snippets of the worker's blogs for easy access for Steve so he could monitor without the overall stress of asking who was writing what and the likes.

It took about a week or so before the new re-launch of SEVENTH COLOR, but it was successful as everyone liked the idea of working at their own pace. They could either blog, vlog, or share whatever they wanted like a website catering to people's needs and interests like other sites such as Tumblr, Wordpress, Livejournal, but in a more professional aspects in a sense. As they were all getting paid for doing their part with SEVENTH COLOR. Anyways, as a thank you for having his god-nieces in helping them with the overall renovation, Steve allowed them vacation time for the remainder of the week as it was supposed to be a three weeks sort of project ordeal that Serena and Melanie were given to help out.

Both girls agree to the mini vacation time without hesitations as the duo decided to go to Los Angeles to visit friends, but also attend two concerts for support of their AOMG buddies' tour and for B.A.P since they were fans of the idol group and always wanted to attend their concerts in the states. Despite the sisters' excitement of said vacation, they completely forgot about their other job duties for the time being since their other god-uncles were once again covering for them. Melanie and Serena culd have told the other males about it, but the sisters decided they didn't need to and would clear it up when they return since they booked the earliest flight out to Los Angeles to not waste any time for the much needed oversea travel.

After spending time with five members of the AOMG crew after surprising them during the hi-touch event when Jay noticed them first as he was the first in line to start the event and Loco gave them friendly smiles as he was the last one. Later DJ Pumkin, Gray and Simon sent the girls text messages to join them after the concert for a while with Cha Cha who surprisingly showed up as well. They group of friends did hang out for a while before they parted ways as the sisters still needed to attend the B.A.P concert in three days and the boys still needed to move on to the final two cities of their tour. What the sisters didn't realize was that they had spent April fourteen going to a concert, while back in Seoul, Hyunwoo and Hoseok spent Black Day with the rest of their friends since they technically didn't have a special someone per se on this day.

Anyhow, after attending the B.A.P concert on the seventeenth along with some hi-touch perks and then later spending time with Daniel and his family for the remainder of their Los Angeles trip, the sisters finally returned back to South Korea on the twenty-first. Instead of returning back to their respective work jobs, the sisters instead spent time with their family in celebrating Narae's birthday on the twenty-second along with some members on her side of the family. Then after that, Melanie and Serena had a lunch date with Katherine to catch up with everything on the twenty-third. Katherine told them about her dating Jooheon and how unexpected it was as it all started on the night of White Day, but the sisters figured it out as it was a similar story to theirs even if it was slightly different, of course.

Katherine also told them how their special someone was seriously missing them from what Jooheon and the other boys next door had told her. Melanie shook her head with a laugh while Serena just pretended it wasn't that serious. Anyways, the cousins talked some more before Katherine had to leave to get ready for another date with Jooheon later that night. The sisters bid their cousin goodbye before they told each other that they, too, had other plans for tonight and needed to go get ready. Melanie actually found the time and was finally going to go on that rain check dinner with Jooyoung at that one place he mentioned several weeks ago. As for Serena, she was going to have some quality dinner time with her super tomboyish friend, Park Yonghee, who wanted Serena's opinion about a guy she was dating.

Although these dinners for the sisters were just a casual friend to friend hangout as a rain check or as a favor, it ended up being totally misinterpreted as something else by two other people that assumed Melanie and Serena were cheating on their best friends. Instead of confronting the two females about it, those two people ended up just creating a bigger misunderstanding when they took pictures and sent them to Hyunwoo, Hoseok, and the rest of their nine friends of the situations. Because Serena nor Melanie knew what had happened and neither did Katherine as Jooheon kept this from her, it led to just an idiotic setting. So when the sisters finally went to work again on the twenty-fifth, who could blame them for not knowing how they were going to be treated and didn't think their short happiness could end so soon.

~~~~~~~

Serena finally returned to MONBEBE after her month long hiatus with a ready smile to see her crew again. Unfortunately, when she walked through the doors around noon time, she found herself unwelcome. "Uh, hi, guys." She greeted them a bit cautiously as the crew's expression wasn't really friendly towards her. "What's with the faces?" None of them answered her and went about their business like she wasn't there. She frown before spotting two new female faces and smiled at them warmly. "Oh, hi there. You two must be new. Well, I'm Y-" They both interrupted her at the same time before walking away to another part of the store. "You're a bad unnie." "I don't like you." Serena shot them a 'wtf' face as she turned to look at Eunseo. "What did I do to them?"

Eunseo shot her a disappointed look while letting out a sad sigh. "I thought you were better than that, Yeon unnie." The younger woman sadly shook her head before returning back to wiping the trays. Serena was confused by her words and wondered if she was disappointed that she had taken so many vacation days and left them with temporary workers for a while in her place. Serena then grabbed a hold of Seokwon's arm who just walked right on by her without a greeting, but he aggressively shook her hands off of him while directing a glare in her direction. "He trusted you. I trusted you. We all trusted you." "What are you talking about? Did something happen? Is Hoseok here?" Seokwon didn't bother to answer her as he walked away towards the back of the house.

"He's not here." Gunhee answered her while emerging from the back with a blank expression. "Where is he?" Serena asked him, but Gunhee shrugged. "Not here." "Why are you acting like that? Seriously, what's going on?" Gunhee shot her a pointed look. "Acting like you don't know isn't going to work." "It's because I really fckn don't know." Serena said in a heated yet controlled voice while shooting Gunhee a narrowed look. "So why don't you explain it to me?" Gunhee looked at her once more before letting out a sigh. "Why don't you go ask hyung yourself." He told her before walking away from the older woman. Serena ran a hand through her hair as she let out an annoyed breath. "Which one?"

Gunhee didn't hear her as Serena threw her hands in the hair in like a defeated motion. "What the fcuk, man?" The older woman than spotted Kwangji coming from the back with fresh brownies. She hurried over to him. "Kwangji, what the hell is going on and seriously, where is Hoseok?" Kwangji continued to placed the brownies inside the display as he ignored her like she hadn't asked him a question. "Kwangji." She tried again, but he ignored her. "Seriously? You're going to act like you don't hear me?" "Better than acting like I didn't do something wrong." He finally answered her, but it wasn't an answer she was looking for. "Just answer me. Did something happen to Hoseok?" He glanced at her boredly. "Why don't you go check for yourself instead of wasting your breath here." She let out a frustrated noise before rushing out of MONBEBE and towards Hoseok's apartment.

Once Serena finally arrived in front of Hoseok's apartment door she was completely out of breath by then, but she had to know what was going on with everyone and why they were treating her the way that they were. She banged on the door with her right fist as she shouted, "Hoseok!" She knocked again while speaking in-between breaths. "Open.The.Door.Please." She banged a few more times before it finally opened on the nth knock. Serena was greeted by a stern looking Hyungwon and before she could greet the tall male, he spoke instead. "You can't see him." He told her as Serena gave him a confused look. "Why not?" "Because he's hurting." "OMG, is he okay? What happened?" Serena made to rush inside, but Hyungwon blocked her from going inside.

"What are you doing, Hyungwon? I need to check on him." Serena stated in a concern tone, but Hyungwon kept his stance. "No you don't. I said you can't see him." He ordered in a firm voice and Serena tilted her head in confusion. "Seriously, what the fcuk is going on with all of you? Why can't I see him?" "Because you're a cheater and hyung doesn't want to see your cheating face." The tall male finally explained, but this made Serena even more confused. "Cheater? Cheating? I didn'

Please log in to read the full chapter