Talk to Me

자나깨나 니 생각 ~Always On My Mind~ (incomplete, revamping)
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Yah! Yah! Yah!" Hyunwoo raised his voice when Changkyun stole the microphone out of the older male's grasp. "You failed, hyung!" The younger male told Hyunwoo with a smirk on his face. "That's three shots!" Kihyun slammed down three cups with an inch of alcohol inside each one. "Bottoms up, hyung!" Kihyun smirked as the other males yelled for Hyunwoo to drink it while the three females tried to stay out of it. "So much for team work." Katherine chuckled as the other two agreed. "I know right." Melanie rolled her eyes at the continued childishness erupting from the other group of seven. "So, who's turn is it to sing now?" Serena asked the other two as she was feeling bored after doing karaoke for two hours.

The younger women shrugged their shoulders as they themselves didn't know either while Serena stood up to stretched her body. "Alright then, I'm going to go to sleep or something." "Hey, where are you going?" Minhyuk asked seeing Serena making her way out of the room. "Wait. Are you Yeon noona or Won noona?" Minhyuk asked her while trying to stand up, but he feel back down due to his slightly tipsy state. "Yeon." Melanie and Katherine answered while Serena's face lit up playfully. "You tell me." "Uh..." He squinted, but then turned his head away with eyes closed. "I don't know." He groaned in response as Serena chuckled at the poor fellow and was about to make her way to freedom when she felt someone dragged her back inside.

"Hey, you can't leave yet. We haven't sung together yet." Changkyun pouted playfully as he dragged himself and Serena in front of the screen. "You owe me." "I don't owe you jack shiet." The older woman told him with a laugh as Changkyun gave her a look. "Uh, yeah you do. Since we still haven't done are arcade hangout, I'm changing it to a duet karaoke hangout instead." "Dumb." "Could you please just go with it." Changkyun pleaded as he just wanted to mess with his friend more while Serena let out a reluctant sigh. "Fine." "Great. I already chose the song and I know you already know it." "Brat." "You're one and only." "Hey, I'm her one and only." Hoseok interjected with a glare directed at the younger male. "You go find someone else."

"Yes, sir." Changkyun mocked saluted before turning to wink at Serena who just rolled her eyes. "Just play the song, Kkukkungie." "Yes, ma'am." Changkyun mock saluted in her direction before pressing a button to start the music which was INFINITE H's Special Girl featuring Bumkey. Changkyun did the rapping parts while Serena sang the other parts and when the chorus came on Changkyun kept throwing her teasing looks while giving Hoseok the same ones. Although the latter wasn't too keen on the lyrics as he kept glaring at Changkyun throughout the song while Serena just wanted to finished the duet and leave. Unfortunately, she soon ended up being pulled into Hoseok's arms leaving Changkyun to finished the song by himself.

"Whyyy?" Serena whined cutely as Hoseok chuckled nuzzling his face between her neck and shoulder. "I just wanted to hug you." "Yeah, well what else is new?" Serena grumbled as Kihyun swapped the microphone in her hand to a cup filled with a dark colored substance. "What's this?" "You didn't finish the song, so you have to drink that as a penalty." Kihyun informed her with a grin as Serena pointed a thumb behind her. "But Hoseok interrupted me." "You still have to drink it, noona." "Ugh, jerk." Serena pouted as she was about to drink it when Hoseok plucked it from her hand with his good arm. "I'll drink it for you." "No, don't." Serena told him as she took it back. "You're already tipsy as it is." "Am not." Serena dismissed him as she downed the concoction with a face.

"Alright, it's my turn!" Kihyun announced happily and loudly. "Hear me blow you away." "That sounds wrong, Kihyunnie." Hyungwon commented upon hearing Kihyun's loud voice which woke him up from his mini nap. "He almost scared me to death." Jooheon added with a hand placed over where his heart was beating rapidly. "That was so scary." "When are you never scared though?" Katherine asked him as Jooheon looked over at her. "Babe, you're supposed to be on my side." "I'm just saying, babe. It's kind of true majority of the time." She chuckled as Kihyun quieted them down a moment later. "Shush. It's my time to shine." "Just sing already." Hyunwoo told him a bit annoyed as the alcohol's side effects were beginning to take effect.

"Don't be such a grumpy ." Melanie told her boyfriend as he slumped against her. "I'm not a grumpy ." Melanie rolled her eyes with a smile as Kihyun chose his song which was SHINee's Jonghyun's Hyeya. Everyone seemed to have quieted down when Kihyun's voice rang within the room and everyone tuned into the sound of his voice filled with emotions. In particular, the female trio were reminded of the past as the lyrics sank in and before Kihyun could finish the song, Serena left the room first in a hurry with Hoseok looking after her questioningly. Katherine and Melanie shot him a small smile before Melanie got up and left the room shortly after with Hyunwoo looking after as well, but was more confused about it.

Jooheon sidled up to his girlfriend and sat down next to her so he could whisper to her. "Is something wrong, noona?" Katherine leaned closer to her boyfriend to talk quietly to him as well. "Not really, per se, but it's just that the words of this song brought up some things from the past." "Will they be okay?" "They'll be fine. They just need a moment." "And you?" "I'll be fine." Katherine smiled at him sweetly as she patted his thigh. "Thanks though." Jooheon smiled and pecked her on the cheek before frowning. "Should I tell them then?" He shifted his head in the direction of the older males as Katherine shrugged. "I guess it should be fine." Katherine then glanced at the door before looking at her boyfriend. "Yeah, I'm sure it's fine if the boys knew, too."

~~~~~~~

Serena had ran upstairs to the third floor to retrieve her mobile device and headphones before making her way out of the villa while telling Melanie she'll be back soon as Melanie nodded her head in acknowledgement before entering her room and changing into her swimsuit to go for a swim to clear her mind of the past. Hoseok reached the pool first and asked if Melanie had seen Serena to which she informed him that her sister went walking and that he should be able to catch up to her. He thanked her before running up the stairs as well to retrieve something and left the villa soon after. Hyunwoo had changed into swim trunks so that he could join his girlfriend in the pool upon seeing her do laps before Hoseok asked where Serena was.

Melanie took notice of Hyunwoo joining her, but she didn't acknowledge him as she swam past him. Hyunwoo stay off to the side to give his girlfriend some space, but stayed afloat to watch over her. After Melanie swam past him a third time, Hyunwoo finally reached out to get her attention. "Are you okay?" He asked in concern as Melanie shrugged her shoulders with an indifferent look. Hyunwoo frowned at the response as he wrapped his arms around her waist to pulled her body towards his. "You're not. I can tell." "How?" She asked to amused him. "Because you only make that face when you're lost in your own world." "I do not." She denied as Hyunwoo smirked. "Yeah, you do." "Better than being expressionless like somebody."

"True." He agreed, but became serious. "Do you want to tell me what's on your mind?" "Not you." Melanie answered with a smirk as she tried to swim her way backwards from Hyunwoo, but he held onto her tightly with a smile. "I'm sure that's a lie." He said while bringing her body closer to his. "But, babe, you can talk to me, y'know?" Melanie contemplated his offer before complying. "I guess I can." "Well, at least that's something." "Shut up or I won't tell you anything." "Now that hurts." "You'll live." Hyunwoo shot her an unamused expression as Melanie chuckled before wrapping her arms around his torso. "I'm just kidding, but thank you for worrying about me." She leaned up to peck him on the lips, but Hyunwoo turned it into a deeper kiss.

"Yo, do you gu-" Changkyun came out to the second floor, but stopped in his tracks upon seeing his friends making out in the pool area. "Oh, sorry, maybe not sorry." He laughed before continuing. "Didn't know I was interrupting the bosses' bonding time." He apologized nonchalantly with a playful smile. "I'm not your boss, Kyun." Melanie told him with a roll of her eyes as she was the first to pull away from the kiss as Hyunwoo interjected. "But I am. Changkyun." He glared at the younger male as Changkyun took the hint while backing away. "Don't you guys worry. I'll make sure the others won't bother you, too." He mock saluted the couple with another teasing smile before disappearing back inside the house once again.

"Now where were we?" Hyunwoo asked returning his attention back onto his girlfriend as Melanie playfully cast him a smile. "We were going to talk about what was on my mind." "Hmm, that sounds nice, but I was thin

Please log in to read the full chapter