Movie Night

자나깨나 니 생각 ~Always On My Mind~ (incomplete, revamping)
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Hehe, I love movie night at Hwa unnie's! Movie night is the best night with Yeon unnie, Won unnie, and Hwa unnie than mama and papa!" Yeojin exclaimed excitedly as she and her two older sisters were riding the elevator up to Katherine's apartment for a much overdue cousin hangout. "Movie night. Movie night. Movie night." Yeojin began chanting as Serena and Melanie laughed silently at their baby sister's excitement. "Can I eat lotsa ice cream and candy, too?" Yeojin asked looking up at her sisters. "And stay up as late as I can?" "No." "Yes." Both Serena and Melanie answered as they then looked at one another. "You're really gonna let her do all of that?" Serena asked with a 'are-you-serious' look as Melanie shrugged with an indifferent smile. "It's the weekend. Not like she got school tomorrow, anyways."

"Yay!" Yeojin exclaimed already knowing that she'll get her way. "Melly's the best sister!" The little girl said in English as she hugged Melanie's legs before hugging Serena's legs next. "But Rere is a good sister, too." "Oh, thanks, Jin. Thanks a lot." Serena feigned being sulky as Melanie laughed while petting Yeojin on the head. "That's my girl." "You guys both ." Serena told them as their lift arrived on Katherine's apartment floor as Yeojin ran out first with her Hello Kitty bag in tow. "Hey, wait, Jin. Do you remember which room number, Kat lives, right?" Melanie called after her baby sister as she and Serena exited the lift while heaving their own bags along. "Yes!" Yeojin replied bouncing down the hall before standing outside Katherine's door as she knocked on the door. "Oh HwaHwa! YoYo here!" Yeojin notified the older woman with a giggle while speaking in English. "Here for movie night!"

"Dude, Mel. Yeo's not knocking on Katherine's door." Serena nudged her sister with widened eyes. "That's the boys' place. She's in front of the boys' place. The boys." Serena continued to stress as she slowed her steps with Melanie still walking ahead. "Boys?" It finally dawned on Melanie a second later as her own eyes widened as well. "Oh, shiet. Yo, YoYo! No!" Melanie slightly yelled to get the little girl's attention, but it was too late as the door opened revealing Minhyuk on the other side. "You're not Hwa unnie." Yeojin frowned seeing the cute male, but her smiled returned a moment later. "You're Mr. Sunshine." "Mr. Sunshine?" Minhyuk chuckled upon hearing the nickname as he greeted Yeojin while squatting down to her level. "Hi, I'm Minhyuk. Are you lost?"

Yeojin shook her head. "No. I'm with unnie for movie night." She answered innocently as Melanie and Serena tried to blend with the hallway knowing full well that their baby sister was going to give them a way and they were right as Yeojin pointed at her sisters while Minhyuk let out a silly smile as he turned his head to the left. "Haha, I see. Hi Wonnie." He greeted his female boss while standing up and noticing Serena as well. "Hi to you, too, Yeon noona." "Hi." The duo greeted as they joined Yeojin's side with Yoonho joining Minhyuk. "Hi." Yoonho greeted them as the girls greeted him back. "U, we'll just be at Jae's and-" Melanie said as she was about to pushed Yeojin towards Katherine's apartment, but Yoonho interrupted her. "Oh, Jae noona and Jooheon hyung went on a date. She's not home." "Wait, what did you say?" Melanie asked confused by the new information. "Jae's not in?"

Yoosu and Minkyun soon joined Minhyuk and Yoonho at the door. "Yeah. Noona and hyung left an hour ago." Minkyun stated with a puzzled look. "I thought Jae noona would have told you guys that she was on a date, no?" Melanie shook her head with an even more confused expression. "No. She didn't." "Huh, I thought girls told each other everything. I guess not." Yoosu commented as Melanie shrugged. "I guess so." She then turned her head to look at Serena, but she wasn't there next to her. "Unnie?" Yeojin then tugged on Melanie's shirt while pointing towards the elevator. "Yeon unnie is with all those oppa." Melanie looked to where Yeojin was pointing to and saw that Serena was indeed with a group of males, but she was being pulled along in their direction by Gunhee, Seokwon, and Changkyun with a forced smile.

"We noticed Yeon noona trying to sneak away, but we couldn't let her do that and so we brought her back to where everyone was." Changkyun grinned as Serena elbowed him in the stomach with a glare. "Little bish." Changkyun just grinned at the older woman while Yeojin let out a giggle as she ran up to Changkyun as she latched herself onto the male. "Hi, oppa." "Hi, Grapefruit." Changkyun greeted while kneeling down to hug the little girl who let out another giggle. "OK, Yeo, let's go." Serena said trying to separate the two. "We need to get to our mo-" "Jae's not in." Melanie finally told Serena as Serena shot her a look. "What?" "Jae's on a date." Melanie explained. "She's not home so there's no movie night tonight." "No movie night?" Yeojin let out disappointedly. "But, we were supposed to watch all the Tinker Bell movies tonight."

"Hey, I have a good idea. Why don't we have a movie night at our place instead?" Gunhee suggested while looking at the other guys as Seokwon agreed with a smile. "Yeah, we can watch whatever she wants to watch." Serena shot them all a suspicious look while gazing at the trio who were carrying several bags. "But weren't you guys going to have a fun weekend though?" Before any of the males could answer, Melanie interrupted noticing something. "Hey, isn't there more of you guys?" And before any of the males could answer Melanie, Yeojin interrupted. "Oh, can we have a movie night with oppa?" She shot her sisters a puppy look even though she knew it didn't work, but Yeojin did know that they couldn't say no to her in public and surrounded by other people. "Please?" The two older sisters looked at one another and then at their baby sister and then at the other males. "Sure."

~~~~~~~

The group were now currently in the middle of the third Tinket Bell series as the boys were drawn into the storyline just as much as Yeojin was. She's seen the series countless of times thanks to Serena. Anyways, the boys wouldn't stop asking questions every now and then, but Yeojin would answer them when neither of her older sisters responded. Luckily, the males also had other snacks and drinks that Yeojin could consume while Serena and Melanie helped themselves to the boys' other stash as they needed the refreshments. The real reason they were going to have a movie night with the four of them was just to relax now that it was over. Because for the past two weeks the females saved Yeojin were helping their uncle Steve at SEVENTH COLOR for it's final online publication run before closing down. So the sisters haven't been at their other jobs for those two weeks.

While Katherine did have school she didn't have to worry much about work except with her mom at Shinhwa Company, so she didn't stress as much as her cousins. For Melanie and Serena's case, their dad already gave them the okay to help uncle Steve, but their uncle Andy and uncle Eric had to make it seem like they had other business to take care of without raising much suspiscion. So that's how they got uncle Minwoo and uncle Dongwan to fill in at STARSHIP while uncle Junjin was over at Seocho's MONBEBE for the past two weeks to help out as so-called 'temp workers' sent from corporate for the time being. Although the three females didn't understand why the uncles couldn't just work at SEVENTH COLOR instead, but it was already decided without their knowledge and they all did whatever they were told to do.

Anyways, Serena had finished mixing up several liquids that were poured in to two slender cups of ice for her and Melanie when two other bodies decided to join them in the kitchen. "You know, you guys were practically gone for two weeks to do whatever assignment you guys had to take care of. But seriously though, why?" Changkyun asked with Seokwon joining him as he complained. "Yeah, why? The temp worker that the corporate company sent actually . I mean, Junjin hyung was nice and all, but he was totally clueless about how the machinery works and useless when making any of the drinks." The sisters tried to supress a laugh that was surely about to erupt as Changkyun added more. "Yeah, Dongwan hyung is nice, too, but he kept visiting the CEOs a lot. Minwoo hyung kept flirting with all the female staff and didn't get any work done."

The sisters burst into a fit of laughter as the two younger males looked at them weirdly. "Are you okay?" They asked as the females nodded their heads as they took in a few breaths to calm themselves down. "Yeah, we're fine." They answered once the laughter died down and took a swig of their alcoholic beverage. "Anyways, it's not like anything should have changed though." Melanie stated. "We were only gone for like two weeks." "Well, it was just weird that the both of you were gone for like the same two weeks from two separate jobs that has no relations to one another whatsoever." Seokwon said as he took Serena's cup and drank out of it. "Oh, wow, noona. That's actually taste pretty good." "Yeah, our uncle needed help. That's why the both of us had to go." Serena explained as she took her cup back from the male with a smirk. "I know. This is why I love mixed drinks."

"Hey, so did you guys do it on the night of White Day?" Changkyun asked them randomly with a curious expression while the sisters just looked at him slowly. "Why do you wanna know?" Melanie asked him as Changkyun shrug. "I just do. So did you or did you not?" He asked them once again. "Yes we did." "No we didn't." Came the two different replies as the two males gave the girls confused looks as the girls just looked at them indifferently. "Why do you guys wanna know so badly?" Serena questioned them as she pour more of her concoction into her empty cup before passing it to Melanie who did the same. "Yeah, why does it matter, anyways?" "We're just curious. Can't we ask?" Seokwon said with an innocent face, but his eyes said otherwise. "No." Both sisters answered as they laughed like they shared an inside joke to which they always did.

Soon their conversation was interrupted as they all heard the front door open and a loud male voice announcing, "Alright, who the fcuk here is ready to get fckd up tonight?" No one said anything as the silence lingered on due to the awkwardness of the five males who entered the apartment and saw a

Please log in to read the full chapter