Mini Vacay

자나깨나 니 생각 ~Always On My Mind~ (incomplete, revamping)
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Why are we here again?" Serena asked in English when she, Katherine, and Melanie exited the terminal upon arriving in Jeju Island at eight in the morning. "Just for a mini vacation." Melanie answered with a light tone as Katherine added, "Remember about our one month vacation? Yeah, here it is." The trio headed towards baggage claim. "But couldn't you guys just have gone without me though?" The older woman continue to complain since being forcibly awaken a few ago to pack for this sudden trip to the island. "It's not like you were doing anything." Melanie countered with a roll of her eyes as Serena agreed with a lazy nod. "Exactly. I was happily doing nothing until you guys woke me up to go on this random trip."

"Oh c'mon, Serena. It's not that bad." Katherine commented with a laugh as she grabbed her luggage first upon seeing it. "I'm sure you'll love it." "Yeah, yeah whatever. It's not like I can do anything else since I'm already here." Serena grumbled before spotting her bag along with her sister's shortly after. "And it's not like you guys will let me return home without a fight either." "That's right." Melanie grinned as she grabbed her suitcase. "I hate you all. Seriously, I do." Serena muttered as the trio began to make their way out of the airport. "Anyways, this place better have a bed for me to crash into. I'm still tired." The female let with a wide yawn. "Don't worry, you'll get your bed." Melanie told her with a smirk, but Serena didn't notice the expression.

Upon arriving at their three story vacation villa that the cousins would be staying at for the next four days and three nights, Serena questioned why they were staying here as she assumed their dad and aunt was renting the place out to tourists. Melanie told her sister that they were, but it ended up being freed up again and so she took the opportunity to have it for the weekend before putting up for rent again after they were done using it. Katherine also included that it was more convenient for them to stay at their own place instead of renting another person's place, too. To which made sense and Serena did miss the rooms here at the villa and forgot how much the scenery and air was breathtaking and refreshing here as well.

The trio settled in with Serena claiming her favorite room on the top floor as it was the most furthest from everyone to isolate herself from socializing. Katherine opted for the room on the second floor with the most space in it and Melanie took the room that was also on the second floor with the biggest en suite. Serena informed the duo that she was going to take a nap before telling the duo that they could do whatever they want and to not disturb her for the rest of the trip. The other two younger females shook their heads with wry smiles. As the duo were chilling for a few minutes, Katherine phone rang and told Melanie that the others had arrived. The duo went to go pick up their friends and obeyed Serena's words of not disturbing her, for now.

~~~~~~~

Hoseok quietly entered Serena's room and shut the door with a soft click before placing his things onto the floor. He slowly made his way to the sleeping female with a giddy expression. Hoseok knew that if he had asked Serena to take the days off she would have instantly said no and would of ignored him about it like she normally would. So he left it in the care of her sister and cousin to get Serena to come along for the trip without knowing he and the others would be joining them. Partially lifting the covers to slip himself in next to her, Hoseok's smile spread wider upon seeing Serena in her cute rabbit sleeping wear. He let out a soft chuckle before slipping in to the space next to Serena and bringing her body close to nuzzle against his.

Serena felt something enclosing around her middle as it tugged her backwards against something hard and broad while catching a whiff of a familiar scent that partially stirred her from her slumber. She tried to move away from it, but whatever was keeping her in place didn't budge and she soon heard a low chuckle vibrate against her ear as whatever it was nuzzled against the crook of her neck affectionately. Letting out a soft and defeated sigh, Serena opened her eyes while placing her hand atop of Hoseok's arm. "What are you doing here, Hoseok?" She asked in a soft tone not turning around to face the male who settled with resting himself peacefully alongside the female. "Is it a bad thing, Yeon?" He asked instead while hugging her just a bit tighter. "No."

And with that, Serena slowly maneuvered herself to face the male with an amused expression. "But seriously, Hoseok, why are you here?" "For a mini vacation of course." He answered with a smile before moving in to kiss the female which Serena tried to back away from, but Hoseok placed his hand behind her head to keep her in place to deepen the kiss before pulling away. "I've missed you." He cooed as Serena rolled her eyes. "We talked on the phone yesterday." "But I haven't seen you for like two weeks." He whined before going in for another kiss to which Serena allowed him before he pulled away again. "You're so mean." Serena lightly chuckled before nuzzling her face into his chest with contentment. "It's called life, Hoseok. Deal with it."

Serena soon found herself lying on her back with Hoseok hovering above her with a mischievous smirk. "Then how about you help me deal with something else, Yeon?" She glared at the male while rejecting him. "No. The others are here." Hoseok grinned wider. "They just went out shopping, so we're all in the clear." Hoseok was about to lean down to kiss Serena when she momentarily kept the male at bay. "Wait, why?" "We're celebrating a special event tomorrow, but for now you don't need to worry about that." He informed her with a playful smile before successfully capturing Serena's lips with his while his right hand skimmed up her left thigh and crawled underneath the fabric of her pajamas to tug at the waistband of her underwear.

~~~~~~~

The group of eight had split into four pairs to divide and conquer their large shopping list that was supposed to last them for the next four days and three nights during their trip on Jeju. Hyunwoo and Melanie were in charge of buying the house necessities such as toilet paper, napkins, plates, and etc. Jooheon and Katherine had the task of purchasing bags of ice, water bottles, soft drinks, and alcoholic beverages. Minhyuk and Hyungwon volunteered to gathered up snacks, mini games, and other miscellaneous items if needed. Kihyun and Changkyun were left with buying the actual food such as meat, fish, rice, vegetables, fruits, and etc. The boys also decided to have Hoseok buy the cake later as Hyunwoo wasn't sure which flavor he wanted.

The other boys and female workers were unable to call off the days and so had to work while the others were able to celebrate Hyunwoo's birthday which was the special event happening tomorrow. The female trio were still unaware of what they were celebrating during this mini summer getaway and just went with the flow of things. They didn't mind as any chance to go on a trip was always a relief to them to just hang out without the worries of life and responsibilities hanging over their heads. But mainly, three of the seven males wanted more time with their significant other as the males didn't get to see the females as often as they used to since the girls weren't working with them anymore.

~~~~~~~

Melanie began putting several items in to the cart as Hyunwoo watched her with a bewildered expression of why they needed so many napkins and toilet paper. "We're only stay for a few days, Won. Why do we need so much?" "Because I know how you boys are like with using too much." Melanie replied as she threw in another bag of toilet paper which there was already three bags of. "How do you know? Don't you only have sisters?" "Yes, but I also have uncles and guy friends." Melanie threw in another bag of napkins now making it a total of four. Melanie noticed that the house itself was empty of items and so she was making sure the place was stock for when the place went back up for rent again.

Hyunwoo continued to stared at the already filled cart. "Should I grab another cart?" "Yeah, that would be nice unless you wanna help carry some of it." Melanie grinned at him already moving onto the next aisle to look for utensils and such while pulling the cart along with her. "I guess that means a yes." Hyunwoo let out a sigh as he made his way back to the front to grab a second cart, but not before hearing Melanie replied with a 'yes, that's what it meant' with a laugh. Hyunwoo couldn't help but smile while shaking his head as he fetched the second cart and returning shortly after with Melanie already filling it with more items. "If I didn't know any better, it seems like you were buying for three soccer teams." Melanie laughed in response. "Might as well."

The couple continued to add in more items to their already growing pile and Hyunwoo thought they may need a third one, but luckily they didn't. Melanie scanned the items as she muttered under her breath while making sure she had everything. Hyunwoo watched her with admiration as he also found it amusing to see her like this. "Alright, cool, that should be everything." She stated happily before looking up at Hyunwoo. "Anything else?" "Huh?" He said snapping out of his trance. "You say something?" "Did you want to buy anything else or are you going to keep staring at my face?" She asked with a teasing tone making Hyunwoo a bit flustered at getting caught by his girlfriend as he shook his head indicating a 'no' before heading to check out.

~~~~~~~

The group of six were waiting for Hyungwon and Minhyuk to arrive with their cart so that they all could examine all of the items before purchase. The duo arrived with a cart each filled with small snacks (1,2,3), water guns (1,2,3,4,5,6), water balloons (1,2), pool floaties (1,2,3,4), and other water-related things (1,2,3,4,5). "Seriously?" Kihyun asked upon seeing them roll up. "Seriously." Minhyuk grinned like a kid. "You better make sure Yeon unnie doesn't find out about the water balloons." Katherine commented with a laugh. "Why?" Hyungwon asked. "Um, she gets carried away when she actually has something fun in her hand to throw at people." Before the others could respond, Melanie rushed them to check out as she already wanted to go back home.

"Wait, how should we pay this? All together at once? Separate by pair? Split it? Or pay someone back after they buy it?" Jooheon asked while pointing at their carts. "Don't worry, Jooheon, I got it." Melanie told them as she already pushed her carts down a check out aisle with Katherine pushing hers down the check out aisle next to her cousin. "Wait, Won noona, that's already over like a hundred bucks." Jooheon stated while estimating the price. "It's Yeon unnie's money. It's okay." Melanie grinned at the male as she unloaded her cart and faced the others. "Stop standing there. Hurry." The others rushed to check out their items with Hyunwoo sidling up to Melanie. "I can help pay, Won."

"It's fine, Hyunwoo." Melanie continued to unload the cart with Hyunwoo helping her. "Won, you guys already paid for the house. Let me pay for something." "You already did during our date." She grinned at him, but Hyunwoo rolled his eyes. "That's not the same." "Fine, you can pay again on our next date." "I wouldn't make you pay on our dates, anyways, Won, so again, that's not the same." Melanie then looked at him. "Okay, you can pay for Changkyun's snacks that he sneaked in to our cart." She told him with a smile as she finished unloading both carts while handing the male the extra snacks that Changkyun had added some time ago along with a few more that she picked up on the way. "And mine." "OK." Hyunwoo smiled and kissed Melanie on the cheek.

~~~~~~~

While the boys were pushing the loaded carts ahead of her, Melanie took a snapchat video and put it up on her snap story with the caption 'food and fun for days in Jeju with the boys'. She received several snaps a moment later with them being 'don't have too much fun. stay safe.' from Gray, 'tfti' from Jay, 'i'm not there so what boys? and i thought i was your friend, girl' from Simon, 'why, mel? i haven't eaten yet since we landed TT.TT' from Mark, 'the boys? what other boys are there, mel? hmm? i thought i was your friend. T^T' from Jackson, and 'lucky! i wish i was there with you guys D; but have fun, Won-ah!' from Bora. Melanie didn't reply back to either of them with a laugh at some of the saltier comments.

Katherine nudged her cousin with a wry smile. "Do you think Serena found out about the boys being here by now?" She asked in English as Melanie shrugged. "Probably." Then smirked upon saying the next words. "Especially since she's alone with her boyfriend right now." Katherine chuckled. "I still kind of feel bad for not telling her." "Ah, who cares. She'll get over it." "True." Katherine then glanced at the boys. "Do you know what we're celebrating, Mel?" Melanie shrugged. "Nope, but whatever it is Kat, better be something good." "Hah, true. I tried asking Jooheon, but he kept dodging the question and acting all cute with me." "I'm surprised you haven't knocked him out by now." "He has his moments." Both girls burst into loud

Please log in to read the full chapter