oo9

The Prince and The Pauper
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

On a day before L.Joe’s trip to Osaka, Haeri was in the library alone finishing her assignments. While she was so into her laptop typing the words, U-Kwon who was happened to be there returning a book that he borrowed saw Haeri from the counter. After he returned the book the librarian he approaches Haeri quietly and knocked her table lightly. Haeri heard someone knocked her table and when she looked up, U-Kwon was looking while smiling towards her. “Hi?” said U-Kwon and took a seat in front of her.

“Oh, hi~” greeted Haeri. “what are you doing?” asked U-Kwon “oh im just finishing Dr. Han’s assignments~” answered Haeri “you do know that we can submit it next week, right?” said U-Kwon and Haeri nodded “yeah, but I won’t be around this weekend~” said Haeri and pouted lightly. That pout of her always melt U-Kwon’s heart and he literary smiled seeing it. “Where are you going?” asked U-Kwon “I need to follow L.joe on his business trip in Osaka~” answered Haeri.

“Oh…” said U-Kwon softly. He doesn’t know why even though both of them had break up, but he doesn’t know why those feelings of him towards Haeri is still in his heart. He tried to avoid it but he can’t. “assa~ im done~” said Haeri happily as she shut down her laptop and pack her belongings. “Do you want to go home with me?” asked U-Kwon “oh, Im sorry but I need to go home with L.joe… he’s probably waiting for me~” said Haeri “next time, alright?” suggested Haeri.

U-Kwon nodded and gave her his dry smiles “alright, next time.” Said U-Kwon “but I can still walk you to the parking lot, right?” snickered U-Kwon and that made Haeri chuckled “of course you can~” said Haeri and they both were walking together side by side like how they used to. “Awesome, right?” asked Haeri suddenly “why?” asked U-Kwon in confused “because I never been to overseas before and now, ever since I lived in his house, I get to do so many things!” said Haeri happily.

U-Kwon can’t help but to look how cute she is. As for L.joe, after he bid Anna a goodbye, he had waited for Haeri while leaning against his car. While he was playing his phone, he heard a familiar voice and when he looked up, he saw Haeri with U-Kwon again. *she’s always with him* thought L.joe. “Yah, Min Haeri!” called L.joe. Haeri who was in the middle of talking to U-Kwon heard his voice. “Hurry up will you?” said L.joe and entered his car.

“tch. Mr. Grumpy had called for me~” muttered Haeri and that made U-Kwon laughed. “So I guess see you next week?” said U-Kwon and Haeri nodded “yup. See you!” waved Haeri cutely and U-Kwon grinned seeing her. after Haeri entered the car, L.joe drives away and when she was out of his sight, U-Kwon was still standing there and this time, sadness was plastered in his face *I wonder will you give those smiles just for me* thought U-Kwon.

 

 

-----------

 

 

On the next day, both Haeri and L.joe was at the airport waiting for their flight at the boarding. To Haeri this is the first ever she had been to airport and everything seems new to her. “What are you looking at?” asked L.joe who just came from the vending machine buying some minerals water for them and sat next to her. Haeri shook her head while smiling “nothing…. I’ve never been to airport before so everything seems bizarre to me~” answered Haeri. “ohh…” said L.joe as he drink his water. Then, Haeri’s phone vibrated and it was a text from U-Kwon.

 

 

 

“You’re going to the Osaka today, right?

Be careful and have fun :)”

 

 

 

After Haeri read the text, she just stares at it and took a few seconds to reply him. She doesn’t know why but ever since she saw U-Kwon she felt that U-Kwon was trying to be near her. *but we’re just friends now* thought Haeri and replied his te

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter