oo7

The Prince and The Pauper
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Right after class ended, while Haeri was packing her belongings, someone just came and sat next to her. “Hi Haeri~” greeted the person. When Haeri turned to her right, it was U-Kwon. “Oh, H-hi!” stuttered Haeri. She doesn’t know why, she would always stutter whenever she talked to him after they broke up. Plus, she feels even more awkward if he’s trying to be close with her even though their status are just ‘friends’ right now. “So are you free later? Do you have any other class?” asked U-Kwon. “Nope, this is my last class…. I just have to go home~” answered Haeri as she done packing her belongings. “Why?” asked Haeri while looking at U-Kwon.

“Well, if you’re free…. Do you want to go out with me?” asked U-Kwon and Haeri was kind of surprised by it. “I-I meant should we go and have some tea?” said U-Kwon. “O-oh, alright~” said Haeri and smiled while revealing her teeth. “Okay then, I’ll drive~” said U-Kwon and Haeri nodded. While they were walking to the parking lot, L.joe who was waiting for Anna in front of the lecture room, saw Haeri was walking next to a guy. It turned out to be the same guy who he saw at the café and also the guy who was in her photo.

*I guess he is her boyfriend though* thought L.joe as he furrowed his eyebrows. L.joe doesn’t know why but somehow, he doesn’t like seeing Haeri being next to other guy except him. “oppa?” called Anna who just came out from the lecture room. “What were you thinking?” chuckled Anna. “Oh, you’re here….” Said L.joe and walked near her and brought her near him. Suddenly, his phone vibrated and it was a text from Haeri.

 

 

“I might be home late today….

My friend will send me home today~

Goodbye :)”

 

 

*isn’t he is your boyfriend?* thought L.joe “tch. Friends…” mumbled L.joe. “Huh, what are you saying oppa?” asked Anna and L.joe shook his head. “Nothing, come on…” said L.joe and intertwined his hands onto hers and they walked side by side. Meanwhile, as soon as Haeri and U-Kwon reached the parking lot, Haeri was surprised to see that U-Kwon owned a luxurious car too. *oh yeah I forgot that he’s one of the rich kids too* thought Haeri. “Get in~” said U-Kwon as he opened the car door for her. “Thanks~” said Haeri. After she got in, U-Kwon went to the other side of the car and ignite the engine as he settled in.

After a few minutes of driving without making any conversation, finally they’ve reached a small café in the town. When Haeri get off from the car, she was surprised to see that the café is the café which she used to go with U-Kwon when he used to be her boyfriend back on the school days. “Come on~” said U-Kwon and Haeri followed him from behind. “I’ll go take the order and you can take any seats available, okay?” said U-Kwon and Haeri nodded.

After U-Kwon went to the counter to take an order, Haeri was searching for an empty seats for both of them. While she was searching, she saw a familiar seats near the glass. *that seats* thought Haeri and went near it. After she took her seat, she looked towards the glass looking at the people passing by when suddenly she remembers a beautiful memories which she used to loves the most.

 

 

*flashback*

 

It was a very cold day during winter season where Haeri was waiting alone at the café having her hot chocolate which she loves the most. It’s been a few minutes she had waited

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter