o16

The Prince and The Pauper
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

A few weeks later, Haeri was at her home visiting her father after a few days of not visiting him. Both of them were having some watermelon together just like how they used to in every summer season. “So, you didn’t bring Byunghun for today?” asked Mr. Min and Haeri shook her head. “He was pretty busy today… he need to replace his father at the company because his father has to go somewhere for today~” answered Haeri as she took another piece of watermelon.

“So you came here alone?” asked Mr. Min and Haeri felt a bit weird by her father’s question. “Yeah... of course… do you expect him to send me here on his busy day? No way dad~” chuckled Haeri. “Plus, it’s Friday and I don’t have any class~” added Haeri. “I thought you and him had ‘something’” father. “Dad, nothing is going on between both of us, alright?” said Haeri and she shook her head while smiling.

“if you notice, both of us are more like the Barbie’s character in a movie if we’re happen to be together~” said Haeri. “And what was it?” asked Mr.Min curiously. He really wanted Haeri to find a boyfriend and he really do hope that L.joe and Haeri will be together someday. It is because he wants Haeri to have a better life and move on with the life that she has now. “Princess and the Pauper” answered Haeri “well, if us it’s gonna be Prince and the Pauper~” added Haeri.

“Hey, being a pauper is not a barrier in finding your love alright~” said Mr.Min as he pinched his daughter’s cheek lightly. “I get it dad~” said Haeri and smiled. *But I do like him more than a friend though* thought Haeri as she at the last piece of the watermelon. “Did you have fun living there?” asked Mr. Min as he took the plate and wash it in the sink. “Yeah, totally! Dad, it was a very big manor~ Mr.Lee was very nice to me and so do the other people who worked there too~” answered Haeri happily. While both of them were talking, Haeri’s phone vibrated and it was a text from L.joe.

 

 

 

“Where are you? My dad just came home from Busan

And he wants to meet us…

Tell me where you are and I’ll pick you up~”

 

 

 

*if he’s dad wants to meet us, probably we’re going somewhere like last time* thought Haeri as she remembered when Mr.Lee told her to follow L.joe on his business trip in Osaka last time. It’s not that she doesn’t like, she do like it. But she doesn’t want to be a person who took advantage on what L.joe have. Without hesitation, Haeri replied saying that she was at her home visiting her father.

“Who’s that?” asked Mr. Min “oh-It’s L.joe…. he told me that Mr. Lee wants to meet us later~” answered Haeri “why don’t you go now? Mr.Lee must’ve been waiting for you~” said Mr.Min “Oh, Byunghun is picking me up~” explained Haeri. “Told you, there must something going on between you two~” teased Mr.Min “dad!” shouted Haeri shyly and her face has turned lightly pink. “im kidding, alright~” said Mr. Min.

A few minutes later, someone had knocked their door and when Haeri opened the door, it was L.joe “annyeong~” greeted L.joe while smiling and Haeri literally smiled. “Be lucky because im willingly took the stairs to pick you up~” said L.joe and Haeri laughed “good! That’s one great improvement from you on not to think using your rich

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter