o20

The Prince and The Pauper
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

“What’s wrong? Asked U-Kwon in worried as he saw Haeri’s face was about to cry after she hung up the phone. “My-My mom… s-she left u-us…” said Haeri and drop her tears. “What?” asked U-Kwon in surprised. “i-‘ve got to go to the hospital… im sorry…” said Haeri. After she packed her bag, she straight away went out from the library and ran while crying. “Haeri! Wait!” called U-Kwon and ran to catch up on her. While Haeri was running, somehow, her heart was telling her to look for L.joe and thank god, she found L.joe who was sitting alone at the café. “Byunghun!” called Haeri when she suddenly squatted down to his side and hold his hands tightly while crying.

“Y-yah, what’s wrong?! Who did this to you? U-Kwon?” asked L.joe in worried as he tried to make Haeri stands properly. “My mom… my dad called me just now…” said Haeri with tears streaming down her face. L.joe gulped down his saliva at the mention of her mom because he was really scared to know what Haeri was about to say. *don’t tell me that she died* thought L.joe “h-he told me, my mom left me…. She left me!” sobbed Haeri. As soon as Haeri mentioned about it, L.joe was right. It was exactly what he had thought as he closed his eyes.

“Come on, let’s get you to the hospital.... and I need you to come down, okay?” said L.joe as he wiped her tears with his thumb. Haeri nodded as she trying to hold her tears. “Let’s go…” said L.joe and took her arms and brought her to his car to go to the hospital. Meanwhile, U-Kwon who was about to call for Haeri, saw that she had went to L.joe’s car. *damn it. Why must him?!* thought U-Kwon in frustration. With that, he went to his car and off to the hospital too.

 

 

When Haeri and L.joe reached the hospital, both of them hurriedly went to her mom’s room and found that her father was sitting next to her mother’s bed with a white blanket that has covered her mom’s body. “NO!” shouted Heari and once again, she cried. “Dad, this is not true…. Tell me it’s not… please…” begged Haeri. “You told me that day that mom’s getting better…. Why? What happened?” asked Haeri. “Why didn’t you tell me…” added Haeri.

Mr.Min who was in front of her, dropped his tears and caressed her hair softly. “Im sorry, honey… im really sorry…” said Mr.Min. “We need to get ready for her funeral…” said Mr.Min to L.joe. “No! Wait…. I need to tell my mom something…” said Haeri as she went to her mom’s bed and hold her hand tightly. “Mom, it’s been two years you haven’t seen me… you don’t even see me on my senior year and also I got entered into university….” Cried Haeri.

“Thank you for everything mom…. And im really sorry about what had happened two years ago… im really sorry….” Apologized Haeri as she cried. L.joe who was there, couldn’t stand seeing her crying. “Please know that I always love you…” said Haeri softly as she kissed her mom’s cheeks for the last time. Then, L.joe went near her and brought her near him.

“It’s okay…. We need to get ready for her funeral now… im sure you mom would love to if we do it now…” said L.joe. “shhh don’t cry alright?” said L.joe and he wipe her tears agai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter