oo2

The Prince and The Pauper
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

That night, right after Mr. Lee’s chauffer sent them home, Mr. Min straight away took his shower and fell asleep as he was pretty tired from working. As for Haeri, she was in her room packing her belongings because tomorrow she will leave her house and stays with Mr.Lee’s family starting tomorrow. Haeri let out her deep sigh as she pack her clothes. *at least I could meet them any time that I want* thought Haeri. After she’s done packing her clothes, the last thing who would pack is a photo of her parents. Haeri grabbed the photo and caressed the photo with a smile lit in his face. *I love you, mom and dad* thought Haeri and she placed the photo in her bag.

 

------------

 

Next morning, Mr. Lee’s chauffer who he prefer to call him as Mr. Seo had arrived at their apartment to pick up Haeri. Right after Mr. Seo had put Haeri’s luggage in the trunk, Haeri went near her father and hugged him tightly. “I’m definitely going to miss cooking with you, and making jokes with you….” Said Haeri softly. And without she realized, a single tear rolled in her cheeks. “awww you don’t have to be sad~ if you miss me, come and meet me, alright?” said Mr. Min as he broke the hug. Then, he noticed the tears that Haeri had dropped from her eyes and wiped it.

“You’re my daughter and I want you to be strong no matter what happen… alright?” said Mr. Min and Haeri nodded “and please behave and listen to Mr. Mrs L.ee… don’t make any mess, alright?” said Mr. Min and Haeri chuckled. “I know that dad~ im not a kid~” said Haeri and smiled. While they were talking, Mr. Seo had interrupted their conversation. “Sorry to disturb, but I just want to say that if you’re ready, we can leave now~” said Mr. Seo and smiled towards Haeri and her father.

Judging from how he looked, Haeri know that this old man is a very nice man. Before Haeri goes, she hug her father one last time and her father beamed looking towards his daughter. “Goodbye dad, I’ll make sure to visit you often~” said Haeri and broke the hug as she entered the car. After Mr. Seo closed her door, Haeri make sure to look at her dad from the window. “Goodbye~” waved Haeri cutely. “Have fun, alright?” said Mr. Min as he waved her back. With a last nod and wave, Mr. Seo drives away leaving her father behind. *hope they treat me well* thought Haeri as she sighed and leaned her back against the car seat.

 

After a few minutes of driving, finally they’ve reached the mansion. “Haeri-shhi, we’re arrived~” said Mr. Seo as he park the car at the porch to open the door for her. As soon as Haeri step out from the car, she was very amazed by the big porch that they have. *the porch is as big as my house* thought Haeri. “That was my first impression too when I saw his porch~” said Mr. Seo. Haeri was surprised and embarrassed to know that Mr.Seo was looking at her. “S-sorry~” said Haeri and bowed in embarrassment. “There’s no need for you to be sorry~” said Mr.Seo and chuckled “come on, Mr. Lee was waiting for you and you’ll be very amazed once you see inside~” said Mr. Seo and Haeri chuckled. “Alright~” said Haeri and followed him from behind.

“wow~” amazed Haeri and that was all that Haeri could say. The interior design was an urban style and it was very big, and even bigger that her house. “Mr. Lee is in this room~” said Mr. Seo as he pointed to a door in front of him and knocked on the door. “Come in,” Haeri heard a familiar voice in that room. With that, Mr. Seo opened the door and entered together with Haeri. “Sir, Miss Haeri is here….” Said Mr. Seo as he bowed followed by Haeri. “A-annyeong haseyo~” greeted Haeri. “Oh, you’re here~” greeted Mr. Lee happily as he saw Haeri. “I’ll excuse myself first” said Mr.Seo and bowed before he goes.

Right after Mr. Seo leaves the room, Mr. Lee had offered Haeri to have a sit on a couch in his office. “You have a very nice house…” said Haeri and smiled “well thank you… so, I just have something to discuss with you before you could start working here…” said Mr. Lee “oh, what is it? Im willing to do everything….” Answered Haeri and smiled. “well, I have a son and he’s my only child,” said Mr. Lee and Haeri was listening to him “he’s a three years older than you and have a very bad behaviour where he always talk back to me, always comes home late, and he’s a very lazy young man where he think that he has a maid so he doesn’t have to do anything.” Continued Mr. Lee

“I wanted you to help me, change him to be a better person and be more independent…” said Mr. Lee “this was my actual reason for you to stay here apart from being the maid…. Would you help me?” asked Mr. Lee “so you want me to change him to be good?” asked Haeri and Mr.Lee nodded “hurm, it was fine to me…. I think I can do it!” said Haeri confidently. “Well that’s g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter