Final

The Prince and The Pauper
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

“Yah, Haeri open the door~” knocked L.joe loud enough for her to hear. But then no answers coming from her room. *this girl* frustrated L.joe. “Yah, im going in~” said L.joe and when he opened the door, Haeri was nowhere to be found. “She went out?” asked L.joe as he take a seat on his table. While he was taking a look on her study table, a calendar just caught his eyes and he took it.

 

 

“23rd July: My Birthday :)”

 

 

*her birthday is the day after tomorrow* thought L.joe. “I should do something for her I guess….” Muttered L.joe as he placed back the calendar to the way it was. Suddenly. A voice just interrupted him. “L.joe-shhi? What are you doing in Haeri’s room?” L.joe looked towards the door and saw Aunt Lina. “Oh, I-I was looking for her….” answered L.joe as he rubbed at the back of his nape. “Oh she went out this morning… to visit her father… she told me she will be back at night later~” said Aunt Line. “Oh, is that so? Okay….” Said L.joe and went out from her room. *I should go and hang out with teen top now…* thought L.joe

 

 

 

As usual, Teen top was hanging around at Chunji's cafe.“Yah, what kind of gift should we give if it’s a girl birthday?” asked L.joe suddenly. “Why did you asked me? What kind of gift do you give to Anna’s birthday before?” asked Chunji “I got her a new necklace….” Answered L.joe “then give necklace to her hyung~ girls love it…” said Ricky as he ate a spoonful of his red velvet cake. “But I don’t think she was the type of girl who likes that kind of gift…” whispered L.joe alone.

“Are you talking about Haeri?” asked C.A.P knowing who was the girl L.joe was talking about. “N-No!” denied L.joe. “Dude, come on… I know it’s her…. you wanted to give her a birthday gift?” asked Chunji. “Fine. You guys are right. I can’t even keep it as a secret to you guys…” said L.joe “yeah… her birthday is two days more… but I don’t know what to give her…” said L.joe. While six of them were thinking together, both Changjo and Niel had an idea. “Aha! I have a plan~” smirked Niel.

“What is it?” asked L.joe in curious. “hyung, you like Haeri noona right?” asked Changjo. “w-what?” asked L.joe pretending to be confused. “Yah, we know it already could you just admit it?!” frustrated Chunji and rolled his eyes. “Fine, I like her!” admit L.joe and crossed his arms. “Then you can just confess to her on her birthday….” Continued Changjo as it was the most obvious thing. “How?” asked L.joe. “Come here…” said Niel as he ask them to get closer to him in order to discuss the plan that he has.

 

 

----------------

 

 

Finally, the day that L.joe has been waiting had come; Haeri’s birthday. The first thing that L.joe would do was to leave the house at first in the morning to prepare his surprise thingy with Teen top. But, before he goes, he left a sticky notes on Haeri’s door. *I hope you see this* thought L.joe as he went out from his house. A few hours later, after Haeri woke up and took her shower, she went out from her room to get ready with her housework. But then, she noticed that there’s a notes was glued on her door and it was from L.joe. *what’s this?* thought Haeri as she read it.

 

 

“Could you please come to this address later at 8pm?

Oh, please dress nicely!

I’ll be waiting for you here :)”

 

 

“But why?” mumbled Haeri in confused. *whatever it is, I guess I should go later….* thought Haeri and starts to do her housework. Even though Haeri do not know why L.joe asked her to dress nicely to go to that address given by him, Haeri was excited and much anticipated on what will happen when she goes there. At the thought of seeing L.joe makes her heart flutter and wanted to finish with the housework as fast as she can.

 

After Haeri’s done with the housework, she straight away went to her room to take shower and she need to leave the house before 8. *I need to hurry* thought Haeri. After she took her show

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter