o15

The Prince and The Pauper
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

When night comes, the fire has been lit up and Teen top, U-kwon and Haeri was having so much fun having their barbeque. “What can I help you Chunji?” asked Haeri as she went near him. “Oh, you can go and grill those….~” answered Chunji as he pointed to the marinated chicken and meats and Haeri helped him in grilling the barbeques. “Oh, this looks delicious!” said Ricky as he grabbed a shrimp and eat it. “Yah, wait for others, will you?” scolded Haeri “im so hungry noona~” whined Ricky while pouting and Haeri shook her head because Ricky was too cute for her to handle.

Then, Haeri was looking for L.joe and U-Kwon. But then she saw both of them were sitting near the river having a talk together. *I wonder what are they talking about* thought Haeri and she was interrupted by Niel who took the meat that she just grilled. “Yah, I just grilled it!” shouted Haeri. L.joe who heard her shouting, turned his back and saw what had happened and grinned. U-Kwon who was next to him, saw he just grinned seeing his ex. “Yah, are you that happy seeing her?” asked U-Kwon.

“Not your business.” Said L.joe and rolled his eyes and turned to his front to look at the dark river but he can still see that the water were crystal clear. “Dude, can I ask you something?” asked U-Kwon. “What is it?” asked L.joe “do you… like her?” asked U-Kwon suddenly. L.joe was kind of surprised with the sudden question as he turned to his right towards U-Kwon. “Answer me. Do you like her?” asked U-Kwon again. “So what if I like her? Does that makes you unhappy?” said L.joe as he raised his eyebrows. *so he does like her* thought U-kwon.

“You know that I used to date her right?” asked U-kwon “yeah, she told me everything about you.” Said L.joe proudly wanted to proof enough how close Haeri is with him. “I just want to tell you that im trying to get her back.” Said U-Kwon and L.joe smirked “I don’t think she will accept you again…” said L.joe and that made U-Kwon balled his fist. “And why do you think that?” asked U-Kwon. “On a second thought, why do you even date her?” asked L.joe “why do you date her if you have thought of breaking up with her when you know that you will break up with her?” added L.joe. That time, U-Kwon feels very irritated with him.

“Why? Tell me. Do you think she wants you back after what you did to her? You’re the one who accept when she wants a break up.” Said L.joe trying to make how obvious it was for U-Kwon to know and he even remembers who Haeri cried in front of him telling how she broke up with him “you have no right to judge when you too; just broken up with you girl a few weeks ago.” Said U-Kwon and rolled his eyes.

“Whatever. I just wanted to tell you that she will never be yours again because I will never give up on her…” said L.joe “im out of here.” Continued L.joe as he stands up to join Teen Top with the barbeque party. “Yah, why didn’t you call for me~” yelled L.joe as he went near them. U-Kwon who was left alone there feeling frustrated thinking about what he had done to Haeri before and felt so regret after he left her. *im so stupid* thought U-Kwon as he buried is face in his arms. “U-Kwon?” called Haeri. “Come on let’s have our dinner~” said Haeri happily. U-Kwon smiled and nodded his head. “Coming!” shouted U-Kwon and went near them to have a dinner.

“Oh, Byunghun… I’ve grilled your chicken!” said Haeri as she placed a chicken thigh on his plate and L.joe feels overwhelmed by her. “Chunji oppa told me that you like grilled chicken… so, I made you one!” said Haeri happily. “oppa?”asked L.joe “you called Chunji; Oppa?” asked L.joe again and Haeri nodded. “He’s older than me… so, he told me to call him that~” answered Haeri. “You know, I have the same age as him and you don’t even call me that.” Said

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter