oo5

The Prince and The Pauper
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

On the next day, L.joe went downstairs too look for Haeri but she was nowhere to be found. Then, he saw one of the maid who were in the library vacuuming the carpet and ask her. “Do you know where Haeri is?” asked L.joe “oh, she’s in the laundry room I think….” Answered the maid. Without saying thank you, L.joe straight away walk to the laundry room. When he reached the laundry room, he saw Haeri was putting all of the laundry in the washing machine while humming a song. *she’s in a good mood today~* thought L.joe and chuckled seeing her humming happily to a song without noticing him.

“Ehem” coughed L.joe and that really surprised Haeri. “OH MY-“yelped Haeri as she placed her hands on her chest because she was surprised to see L.joe was leaning against the door looking at her. “Yah, could you please knock?” mad Haeri “again, you called me ‘yah’” said L.joe. *opps* thought Haeri as she covered and bowed. “Sorry L.joe…” said Haeri and hit her head lightly but somehow, L.joe found it was cute. “Why are you here?” asked Haeri as she continued doing the laundry. “Do you need something? Im busy….” Said Haeri

“No, I don’t need anything…. I just wanted to ask you something….” Said L.joe “are you free after this? Do you have class?” asked L.joe as he crossed his arms while leaning against the door. “No, im free…. Why?” asked Haeri and turn to looked at him. “Change your attire later after you’re done…. I’ll be waiting in the living room….” Said L.joe and walked away. *wait-what?* thought Haeri.

 

A few minutes later, after Haeri had finished with the laundry, she went into her room and got change. After she’s done combing her hair and putting some light make up, she went downstairs and found L.joe had waited for her. “Did you wait long?” asked Haeri as she went near him. “Come on~” said L.joe and stands up. “Aunt Lina, could you ask Mr. Seo to get my car key?” asked L.joe. Before Aunt Lina could go, Haeri stops her. “That’s okay Aunt Lina, just mind him~” said Haeri and Aunt Lina nodded and walked away.

“Yah, why did you told her to go?” asked L.joe “now you get my car key.” Ordered L.joe and Haeri shook her head. “First lesson, if you want something go and get it yourself don’t just directing people without doing anything~” said Haeri. “What are you, my teacher?” asked L.joe and raised his eyebrows. “hurm,” said Haeri and tapped her finger on her chin “I guess?” said Haeri “now go~” added Haeri asking L.joe to get his own car key. “haishh fine.” Said L.joe and went to look for his car key. A few seconds later, L.joe came to the living room with his car key in his hands. “That wasn’t that hard, right?” asked Haeri as she nudged her elbow to his arms. “Whatever, let’s go~” said L.joe and went out followed by Haeri.

While they were on their way, Haeri was curious to know where they are headed to. Because the road were unfamiliar to Haeri. “L.joe, where are we going?” asked Haeri as she turned to her right to look at him. “You’ll know later~” answered L.joe as he drives. While they were talking, Haeri noticed that L.joe had entered a parking lot in a mall. “A mall?” asked Haeri but there are no response from L.joe as he was busying looking for a parking.

A few minutes later, after he parked his car, both of them went out from the car. “Wait, what are we doing at the mall?” asked Haeri again and L.joe feel very annoyed because ever since they left the house, Haeri kept asking a lot of question. “Will you stop asking question and follow me quietly?” asked L.joe as he walked leaving Haeri behind. “w-wait!” shouted Haeri and ran lightly to catch up with him.

As soon as they entered the mall, Haeri noticed that they are in a shop where they sells varieties of phone. Haeri just followed him quietly from behind when he suddenly stop walking and Haeri almost bumped her nose onto his back. “Hey L.joe, it’s been a while~” said the guy who worked in that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter