oo8

The Prince and The Pauper
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

A few weeks later, after Haeri had done the housework, she found that L.joe and Mr. Lee was not at home. Feeling bored without no one to talk to, Haeri decided to visit her mom at the hospital. It’s been a few days she hasn’t visited her as she was too busy with the assignments and projects that her lecturer gave her. After Haeri had changed into a light yellow plain t-shirt, black skinny jeans with a charm bracelet on her left wrist as an accessories, Haeri took her purse and walked downstairs.

Aunt Lina who walked passed by the stairs noticed Haeri. “Haeri-ah, where are you going?” asked Aunt Lina “oh, Aunt Lina~ im just going out to visit my mom…. If anyone asked for me, tell them im just visiting my mom~” answered Haeri “alright, be careful on your way~” said Aunt Lina and Haeri smiled “don’t worry, I’ll be fine~” said Haeri.

 As she put on her shoes, Haeri went out of the house and walked to the bus stop alone. *should I text him?* thought Haeri as she thought of texting L.joe saying that she’ll be out at the moment. “neh…. He’s probably having fun with his girl not noticing my text~” assumed Haeri. After a few minutes of waiting, finally the bus has arrived.

 

When Haeri reached the hospital, she straight away went to her mom’s ward. Before she entered the room, while holding onto the doorknob, Haeri would always pray to god that every time she open the door, she hope that her mom would greet her with a smile plastered in her face. *please* begged Haeri while closing her eyes as she opened the door. Sadly, her mom was still lying on the bed not moving an inch like usual. Haeri approaches her mom slowly and went near her bed.

“Hello mom~” greeted Haeri as she hold her mom’s hands and caressed it lightly while smiling. After greeting her mom, Haeri begin to start her routine which is she would pour some water in a bowl and wet the towel to wipe her mom dry skin. “haishh your skin is so dry~” said Haeri while wiping her mom’s face. Even though she was very sad, but can’t show the sadness through her face. She doesn’t know why but she can’t. “As for you to know, I lived in a big house now~” said Haeri “it was very fun~” added Haeri.

“There’s a guy called L.joe who turned out to be the son of the Lee’s family~” said Haeri trying to make a conversation with her mom. “He’s a brat who always ask the maid if he wants something had his own car, and he always tease me.” Said Haeri as she smiled remembered her moments with L.joe “but I know, even though he’s like that, he’s a very nice guy….” Said Haeri and grinned. Then, after making a conversation with her mom without any single reply, Haeri fell asleep next to her mom while holding her hand.

Meanwhile, L.joe who just got back from his dare with Anna, found out that the house was too quiet and Haeri was nowhere to be found. With that, L.joe straight away went to his room and threw himself on the bed and sigh *maybe she went out with that guy* thought L.joe. After a few hours of waiting, the day is getting darker and Haeri still isn’t home yet. Once again, L.joe grew worried and decided to wait for her downstairs. *should I call her?* thought L.joe as he looked at his phone while sitting on a sofa in the living room.

Then, he saw Aunt Lina was walking to the kitchen and he decided to ask her about Haeri. “Aunt Lina~” called L.joe. “Yes? Do you need anything?” asked Aunt Lina in concern. “Yeah, do you know where Haeri is?” asked L.joe “oh, she told me this noon that she was going to visit her mom~” answered Aunt Line *visit her mom?* thought L.joe in curious “where?” asked L.joe again. “Hospital~” answered L.joe *hospital?* thought L.joe. Then, she suddenly remembered on the day both of them went to the class together and Haeri asked him to stop by the stop by the hospital. “Oh, okay the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter