oo6

The Prince and The Pauper
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

“So, you’re Mr.Lee’s son?” asked Mr. Min and L.joe nodded “annyeong haseyo, L.joe imnida~” greeted L.joe but Mr. Min was pretty confused in calling his name. “im sorry, L what?” asked Mr. Min before L.joe could say anything, Haeri had says “dad, just call him Byunghun if it’s hard for you~” smiled Haeri as she elbowed L.joe. “Y-yes, you can just call me Byunghun~” said L.joe as he rubbed his arms in pain. “Well im sorry… old man like me is hard to pronounce the unique names that they youngster used to love now~” said Mr. Min.

“Both of you can wait here while I prepare some dinner for you, alright?” said Mr. Min and Haeri nodded happily. “No problem!” said Haeri and Mr. Min went to the kitchen to cook something for them. Haeri saw that L.joe was looking around her house without utter any words. “Sorry if my house is not as perfect as you~” said Haeri. Suddenly, L.joe stands up “where are you going?” asked Haeri and she saw that L.joe was walking towards the balcony and look at the sunset. “Beautiful, is it?” asked Haeri as she looked at the sunset too.

“I used to stand here looking at the sunset whenever im stressed~” said Haeri “by watching the sunset could release your stress?” asked L.joe “not just sunset… sometimes, there’s a lot of stars at night!” answered Haeri. "bored." said L.joe "yah, it's not!" yelled Haeri. Then, L.joe went inside followed by Haeri who was pretty mad at him “where’s your room?” asked L.joe coldly. “That one~” answered Haeri as she pointed to the light brown painted door. “y-yah!” called Haeri when L.joe suddenly barged into her room. To L.joe surprised, her room was very small compared to his room back at the mansion.

“You need my permission to enter it, okay?” mad Haeri and crossed her arms. “Come on, let’s go out~” said Haeri. But before she could grabbed his arms, L.joe had taken a sit on her bed. “Yah! Get off!” mad Haeri “will you calm down? I will not touch anything that’s yours, alright?” said L.joe and rolled his eyes. Then, Haeri take a seat next to him on her bed and L.joe could hear her sighs “it’s been a while I haven’t sleep here~” said Haeri as she carressed her bead while smiling. 

“I don’t have all those sorts of things that you have in your mansion such as the maids, swimming pool, game room, and many more~” continued Haeri “but to me, this is the best…. Because this is how my father raise me up and with his sincere love that he gave in raising me, it was far better than anything…” added Haeri and smiled looking at L.joe. While L.joe was looking around her room, L.joe saw a photo of Haeri with a guy looking very happily on a table next to her bed. When L.joe looks closely on the photo, he saw that it was the guy she talked to yesterday at the café. *could it be he is her boyfriend?* thought L.joe.

Then, next to the photo, he saw a photo of Haeri with someone who look just like her. *she looks very young here~* thought L.joe as he took the photo. “That’s me and my mom~” said Haeri “I was around 8 years old that time…. Im cute, right?” said Haeri when suddenly, for the first time, Haeri saw that L.joe was smiling in front of her. “Don’t be so full of yourself, alright?” said L.joe and shook his head.

Haeri beamed seeing his smiles “yah it’s the truth~” said Haeri. But then, before L.joe could ask anything about her mother, her father had called them out for a dinner. “Come on, im hungry… let’s have our dinner~” said Haeri and went out from her room. Before L.joe went out from the room, he placed the photo on the table and went to grab his dinner.

 

After they had their dinner, the night is getting deeper and they really has to go home. “I wish I could stay longer dad….” Said Haeri and hug her dad. “neh, call me often if you miss me and don’t forget to send my regards to Mr.Lee, alright

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter