o14

The Prince and The Pauper
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

On the next day, while Haeri and L.joe was on their way to the camping site while listening to Sistar-Loving You on the radio, Haeri phone vibrated and it was a text from U-Kwon.

 

 

“Haeri-ah, should we go out today?

It’s been a while we haven’t go out~”

 

 

After Haeri read text, she replied.

 

 

“Sorry U-Kwon….

Im going for a camping with L.joe today….

Perhaps next time?”

 

 

After Haeri sent the text to U-Kwon, Haeri blew a raspberry and L.joe who was driving heard it. “What’s wrong?” asked L.joe. “Nothing…” said Haeri and shook her head. “U-Kwon just texted me asking to go out with him for today~” said Haeri. “That guy won’t stop chasing you, right?” said Haeri. “I don’t think so… maybe he was just bored and wanted to go out with me perhaps~” said Haeri. *I don’t think he was bored* thought L.joe and felt a little bit jealous by it.

After a few hours of driving, finally they’ve reached the camp sites. “Alright, we’re here~” said L.joe as he park and unbuckled his seatbelt. After they get off from the car, Haeri noticed that that ten has been put up and Teen Top were organizing the tables and chairs together. “Oh, Haeri-ah~” greeted Chunji. “Hi! Sorry we’re late….” Said Haeri. “Wow, the tent was really big! It could fit all of us in here!” said Haeri happily. “But I really wanted to put up the tent badly, but you guys had done it…” pouted Haeri “yah, if you’re not that late, we could arrive on the same time as them okay~” said L.joe and crossed his arms.

“Yah, you’re the one who woke up late. Not me.” Argued Haeri and rolled her eyes. “Alright enough you guys…” said C.A.P “did you bring foods and stuffs for the barbeque tonight?” asked Chunji “oh yes we did! We bought them yesterday~” said Haeri “wait here, I’ll go get it…” said L.joe and unlocked his car key to open the trunk to take out things that they bought yesterday. “Let me help you with that…” said Haeri as she took some off the foods and snacks that they bought. “Wow, hyung… that’s a lot of snacks and I love it!” exclaimed Ricky and hi fived with Niel happily.

“Alright, I guess we should organize all these things then…” said Chunji and all of them starts to organize those things while L.joe took his and Haeri’s bag from the car to put inside the tent. While all of them are busying with setting up the table and the barbeque stove, someone just came and greeted them.

To Haeri surprised, it was U-Kwon. “U-Kwon…. What are you doing here?” Said Haeri and she was very surprised. “Hello L.joe, and his friends~” greeted U-Kwon. “Oh, and hi there Haeri~ surprised?” said U-Kwon as he approached them. “Can I join on your camping too? I was really bored…” said U-Kwon. “Haeri texted me saying she’s camping with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter