o19

The Prince and The Pauper
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

“Come on, we should go there~” said L.joe as he led the way. “Yah, there’s no path on that place… it’s just trees… im not going there…” said Haeri and stands behind him not moving an inch. L.joe sigh and went near Haeri and took her arms. “Come on, it’ll be fine~” said L.joe as he pulled her hand and brought her enter the bushes. “Byunghun, where are you taking me?” asked Haeri in scared as she saw that there are nothing in there except trees. Tall trees. After they’ve walked a little, L.joe suddenly stops walking, and told Haeri to close her eyes. “w-what? What for? Are you gonna leave me here?” asked Haeri.

L.joe chuckled *silly girl* thought L.joe “yeah, im gonna leave you alone here and we’re gonna play hide and seek.” Teased L.joe “yah!” shouted Haeri “now hurry, close your eyes~” said L.joe “arasseo~” pouted Haeri. After Haeri closed her eyes, L.joe took her hands again and brought her somewhere. After they’ve reached the place, L.joe told her to open her eyes. “Alright, you can open your eyes now~” said L.joe softly. As soon as Haeri opened her eyes, the place looks beautiful. There’s a hanging bridge in front of her and below the hanging bridge is a river with a waterfall that can be seen on her left side. “Wow… what is this place?” asked Haeri in amazement.

“Let’s go~” said L.joe and brought her to cross the hanging bridge together. “Wow, this hanging bridge was very big! And it’s my first time crossing the real hanging bridge though~” said Haeri happily as began to touch the rope of the bridge. “Hey, look here~” said L.joe as he took out his phone. Haeri who noticed that L.joe was about to capture a photo of her, walk to the centre of the bridge and smiles revealing her teeth while making a victory sign. “Click!” L.joe smiles in satisfaction seeing how beautiful Haeri look.

“Come on, you have to be in the camera too~” said Haeri and dragged L.joe to stands next to her and they snapped photos of them together. After they’ve tired of taking photos, they decided to stand against the rail of the bridge while looking at the waterfall. “This place is beautiful…. Who did you know this place?” asked Haeri as she looked towards L.joe. “I used to go here with my grandpa when I was a kid… he took me here every time we go to the park.” Answered L.joe remembering his old memories.

“I stop coming here after my mom got divorce with my dad…” whispered L.joe “why? This place could heal with the amazing view~” said Haeri as it was the obvious fact. “neh, my mom used to go here with me…. Ever since that, I try to erase all of my memories with her….” answered L.joe. “Then why did you bring me here if you doesn’t even want to remember this place?” asked Haeri. Before L.joe says anything, he began to look at Haeri *because you’re different* thought L.joe “because I thought of showing you my childhood moment” answered L.joe.

“Come on, we should head back… that Minwoo of yours must be looking for you~” said L.joe as he walked away with his hands in his pocket. *liar… there’s must be other reason, right?* thought Haeri and ran to catch up on him. After they went out from that place, they were greeted by a crying boy who ran towards them. “Hyung~ noona~” cried Minwoo. “Oh, Minwoo-ah~ what’s wrong?” asked Haeri as she hug the buy. “I thought noona and hyung left me alone here~” sobbed Minwoo in Haeri’s embrace.

“Silly minwoo~ didn’t noona tell you that I’ll be t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter